Think of a more redpilled game than Vice City

Pro-tip you can't

Sup Forums doom.wad.

nigger simulator 2004

>Morpheus: The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.
>JC Denton: Electronic surveillance hardly inspires reverence. Perhaps fear and obedience, but not reverence.
>Morpheus:God and the gods were apparitions of observation, judgement and punishment. Other sentiments towards them were secondary.
>JC Denton: No one will ever worship a software entity peering at them through a camera.
>Morpheus: The human organism always worships. First, it was the gods, then it was fame (the observation and judgement of others), next it will be self-aware systems you have built to realize truly omnipresent observation and judgment.
>JC Denton: You underestimate humankind's love of freedom.
>Morpheus: The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.

> tfw grove street music starts playing.

Mgsv

>He didn't play Ethnic Cleansing as a kid

As if that game is 12 years old, fuck

Metal Gear Solid 2

Goat Simulator. Saying we are literally goats / sheep in a programme controlled by some higher authority.

There is literally a Jewish conspiracy in it.

i need to play this game again

Assassins creed 1 n 2 got me into History

And the saying : Nothing is true, everything is permitted. That was my first red pill

So... good game?

Real life

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

>games
>redpilled

Get a job, loser.

I feel sorry for you. This is what got me into history.

that game is strange af, never really understood the story.

Get rekt m8s

Legitimately amazing game, but it's kinda unrefined. Would still recommend it to ANYONE.

>Not making player 2 Mike Pence.

Playing w/ the storm cloaks
Pretty redpilled

Liberal Crime Squad
Commit terrorism to manipulate the US political landscape towards the left
Recruit new members, organize your cells, commit theft, murder, kidnapping, etc

And say terrible pickup lines

You are one of the few people I've seen ever mention LCS. It's pretty freakin' rad.

I don't know if I would call it redpilled, but definitely lulzy.
RWS needs to release a "Millenial Edition", where you go around cutting up overweight tumblrettes and professional bull-preppers while telling rape jokes and talking about how white you are.

Correction. Bioshock.

I liked GTA V. You get to kill those Minutemen border patrol racists.

Love how in GTA, everyone who wants to keep the border secure is either an illiterate SNL parody of white people, or are white people who can't even speak English themselves.

Surprised no one said this one

Here ya go OP

Let me reminisce you leaf cuck

>I feel sorry for you
You're in no position to be feeling sorry for anybody playing that.

This

Obviously not just a game

This. These (((gnomes))) control everything.

Unrelated, but why did a movie franchise as successful as LOTR not have many good games? TTT and ROTK on PS2 and Battle forMide Earth were good but everything else is shit.

My legs are OK

because why waste money on quality when people will buy the brand

But compared to other franchises there's been a plethora of decent games leafbro

the most autistic gsg in existance
>can bomb refugees on purpose
>can play as ISIS

damn that was such an awesome game for it's time. loved wreckin trains with my magical aura :D

what are you on about? AOE is the shit, only rotk is better

What is this?

Fantastic game, but you shouldn't mistake something thats just funny and non-pc for something 'redpilled'

Kind of saddens me to think Vice City is doomed to just be an inoffensive piece of nostalgia. I can't imagine anyone yet to be born will play this and feel the same sense of wonderment we did.

How has this not been posted yet

>asking why movie tie-in shovelware exists

The games industry and Hollywood are just now starting to get along. For a long time Hollywood didn't see gaming as anything more than a niche hobby. Which was right at one point, but they spent another 10 years or so laboring under the assumption that games aren't important.

So yeah, what said. They didn't make good games because they didn't have to. Movie-games are almost always shit. If I ask you to name a single good movie-game aside from Spiderman 2? The Chronicles of Riddick game was actually alright too I guess, but seriously... you should be thankful the franchise even had one good game. (PS: Shadow of Mordor or whatever is pretty baller too.)

I was always partial to Pong
Two completely white opposing, yet equal, sides duelling for supremacy against a background of dull conformity

We will never see it's like again. sigh

original runescape was so amazing
runescape 2 was ok too at first, but then they started fucking everything up

Name?

>You're in no position to be feeling sorry for anybody playing that.
pleb. Aoe2 was great.

>tfw you realize that police barricade near the hospital in the beginning of the game was actually a police barricade abd not the edge of the game world

No wonder there was always a in game hurricane warning whenever we booted the game (too poor for a memory card)