Today is our third.. third emergency.. hearing about secretary Clinton's e-mails in 4 business day's

Today is our third.. third emergency.. hearing about secretary Clinton's e-mails in 4 business day's..

THIRD

IN FOUR DAYS

EMERGENCY

I believe this committee is abusing tax..payer dollars and the authority of congress in an astonishing onslaught of political attacks to damage secretary Clinton's campaign for president of united states of america...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCVvv3JRCVQAl6ovogDum4hA
youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, Elijah.

Kek will not spare you when Trump ascends.

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT EPI PENS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know the Democrats had the house and senate for Bush's last two years.

Why didn't they do anythning about his missing emails, private servers, the war in iraq, no bid contracts to buddies of bush and cheney, etc?

Yes, it's a waste of money for an investigative committee to investigate a crime that most likely happened... Fucking retard.

ayo we wuz filibuster n shit?

saturday isn't a business day

Maryland needs to dump this stupid nigger.
Committee on Governmental Oversight "blah blah systematic oppression, black lives matter."
Mr. Cummings this meeting is about the TSA sir.

If you could shut your filthy nigger mouth, congressman...

fucking kek i read it in his voice

I honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

Is Elijah Cummings the most corrupt congressman of all time?

I dindu nuffin

every democrat on the oversight committee is rotten to the core

Never had a girlfriend huh? You will one day William.

How did this man make it to this position?

He is the most insipid cunt.

But that old crusty uppity negro, he has to be one of the worst surely? Unless, hilariously ironically, they bribe niggers with less money than the white politicians.

BLACK LIVES MATTER HONURABUH MEMBUH

I KEEP SEEING THIS POST IN OTHER THREADS.

GET LOST!

>when CTR to this day, October 29th, two thousand and fifteen, doesn't understand that we are simplu pro Trump and anti-corruption

>british talking about our taxes

I thought we already settled this, mate?

>capcha

Anyone got a link to these hearings?

Out of curiosity, what is up with Cummings' hand anyway? Has he got arthritis or something?

When did her tits get that big?

First time I've actually found her attractive.

Here famiglia: youtube.com/channel/UCVvv3JRCVQAl6ovogDum4hA

post more titmouse

His district is the nogs of Baltimore. He has won 80/20 in every election since 1996.

Because the Bush family and the Clinton family represent the same establishment that has been ruling the US since Nixon/Raegan

fuckin whitey always keepin the proud black man down

Elijah "Muh Feeluns" Cummings

It's 2016 m8

Ive only discovered her secret jewtits recently also. It makes her literal ratnose less unbearable.

This is very true. I don't get how dems don't notice this as they try to play the blame game on Bush for all of america's problems.

Huma is wojak. She's married to pepe lmao

Look at her face

Got my post replies switched

holy shit i didn't know there was a whole channel. thanks fin bro

Damn yo don't really pay attention to her could've swore she was uglier than that but she looks fine af in these

Get a nosejob and denounce your faith Anna, you cunt.

I think he was the only democrat asking questions during the comey hearing, during the hillary hearing the niggers would just complain about time

Skeleton

How can we, buddy? He runs virtually unopposed in elections, sometimes with no challenger.

I've contemplated posting things on his office headquarters entrance, but idk what.

.02 cents deposited into your CTR payponzi account, granny.

>Is Elijah Cummings the most corrupt congressman of all time?

Not even close.
Hilldabeast holds that record.

Lauren is always worth a dicking if nothing else.
Lauren, if you are reading this - I am not sorry and will continue to disrespect you.

Elijah Cummings needed a Republican Governor to restore order.

Old crusty Elijah walked around with a megaphone as rioters ignored him and burned baby burned.

The cursed monkey paw

hi ctr.

Fuckoff Britbong we will Send Hillary there if you want, cuz we sure as fuck dont want that haggard wrinkle bag

make an effort faggot

Is a new hearing going on? Link to stream if so.

(You)

Cummings needs Gowdy to spoonfeed him credibility and relevance, even if it is in parody or mocking

Oh fug I've been missing out m8

Yesterday our committee held a very important hearing on a very critical issue.. that matters to me and um.. the American people.. the skyrocketing prices of prescription drugs..

Members on both sides of the aisle joined together to examine the abuses in a truly bipartisan way.

That is exactly the kind of investigation.. our.. committee should be conducting.. and that is the kind of investigating the American people would want us to conduct..

shut up tealeaf, put on one of your goofy hair pieces if you're going to talk law

Jesus fucking Christ you realize by acting this way we can tell you're very desperate. Thanks now I know trump will win. I was unsure before, but your relentless trolling in the last day here is quite telling how fucked the DNC and hilary is. Haha

Every single republican responsible for this shit should be sued and that money should be dumped back into the public coffers. Preferably to do something like fund environmental efforts or education or planned parenthood or something else republicans hate.

Weiner had his bedroom set up to tape himself fucking teens, wife Huma didn't know.
Huma and Hillary end up there, Hillary takes the dildo up the ass.
Husband saves video, figures it might come in handy one day.
FBI seize his laptop with video on it. Oh shit.

He's the minority committee chair, so he gets to talk a lot more.

I understand why you would think he is bad, but there are worse. This is a congressman from Georgia who is concerned that the military's plan to station more people on Guam will cause the island to tilt into the Pacific.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Cummings: WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL BETWEEN US AND THIS INVESTIGATION

>ooga booga
>bix nood fuggin

Who the fuck cares what you think, non-American asshole?

He's stupid. Cummings is corrupt. Corrupt is far worse.

He is bad because he is the major in-house shill for hillary, a lack of an indictment can be attributed DIRECTLY to him. Are you sucking his dick personally or are you just plain ol' shilling?

Good god, you cringe-worthy shits are making me literally roll my eyes and groan at this point. STOP. Trump is not going to be president. Fucking deal with it already and neck yourselves.

Jesus FUCK this board has become complete and total fucking cancer.

The ROP freed the slaves from the racist Democrats you twat.

As for Hillary it has nothing to do with Bill and everything to do with the fact that she's a terrible person who has done things that a normal person would have been arrested for. To top it off she's smug and arrogant about it.

Take your 2c and kill yourself you insufferable no life cunt

If you are a male in your late 20's you've had a parking ticket, speeding ticket, ran a stop sign and had to pay a $50-$500 fine as I have. You are not above the law in even the tiniest matter. H and the entire establishment has cost our country unknown amounts of money and lives and tried to cover up a massive pile of steamy shit. Voting for her is voting against yourself. Please go vote for whoever you want but shut the fuck up if you're voting for her. You are either the minority or being paid. The establishment is a fucking tumor most of us want cut out.

>crime most likely happened
>i know that because reasons
>no charges have ever been levied
wew the Trump tards get dumber every day

>A fucking criminal

nigger is nigger

That's not how it works. Congress has not got power to indict anybody. Are you proud of your abbo heritage?

SHILLS CANNOT INTO BASIC SYNTAX

>damaging Clinton's campaign
She's done all the damage herself. Remember, kids: if you're corrupt, trying to get too much power too fast is going to get your ass snapped in a bear trap.

Hopefully huma kills herself, fucking ugly piece of shit lesbo whore

>still winning
How sore is your ass?

Cummings is such a shit cunt.

I just wrote out a long ass response to this but deleted it cause i switched to my phone.

Long story short, no, because abbos are ugly and they eat their kids so we didnt breed with them.

You don't live in this country, so shut the fuck up about taxpayer funds.
Saturday isn't a business day, and if this was true, links posting to the event would be all over this board.

Fake and gay.

Trump supporters must love getting pounded in the ass daily IMO, if I had to live without facts in their reality I would probably kill myself.

>shilling intensifies
Tell me about how pic related is the evolutionary pinnacle of the modern woman and how all attraction standards are now based around this nigger. Do it. Do it you manipulative jewish FUCK.

top tip: hit mute whenever (D) is displayed during these hearings

I wish he would say this. Just once.

Amen