What second language should a person learn if they want top quality foreign comics and cartoons?

What second language should a person learn if they want top quality foreign comics and cartoons?

Nice. Hello fellow wait but why reader.

French

This and Italian.

Wanted to say exactly these two too.
Looks like you have your answers, OP.

>Be a fucking leaf
>French is part of curriculum
>Never pay attention because French is a gay language and France is a gay country
>Start learning Japanese in high school since French is no longer mandatory
>Only later in high school do I find out about all the cool shit in French art and culture
>All throughout my first 8 years of education I had never been told about this
>Could have been enjoying it right now if someone had just handed me a copy of the Incal to convince me French was worth it

French and/or mexican Spanish.

Japanese or french.

These

France is cool, French Canada just sucks ass

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

What in particular would you recommend?

The works of Moebius
Lone Sloane

I learned english to read comics, but I still read a fair amount of comics in my own lenguage, so portuguese maybe?

Japanese

French and Japanese
Korean if you're a hipster who thinks reading manga is too mainstream.

Korean is the best choice simply because ost japanese works are translated by weebs already

French. Followed by Spanish, Italian and Japanese

These five, English included, essentially form the core of the comic world. italian may not be extremely influential nowadays but it still has legendary content.

If you already know english always go for french first. The french comic industry is ridiculously diverse compared to the other three and will definitely give you most bang for your buck.

I wanna learn Japanese to read manga

But remember: stick to Belgian toons, the superior source of BDs

French
I've read tons of cool BDs since I learned it

French,Japanese,Spanish in that order