In 10 days the best election season the world has ever seen will be over

>in 10 days the best election season the world has ever seen will be over
>no more dank election memes on a daily basis

I don't know how I will handle it

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/abc-wapo-effectively-admit-they-tampered-their-polls-hillary-lead-shrinks-2-points
youtube.com/watch?v=o4fWN6VvgKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you will have nothing else to live for after the election

don't cry because it's over, user. smile because it happened

We have a worldwide criminal organisation to breakup. The ride doesn't end anytime soon.

they way i see it:

if trump wins it will be an orgasm of memetic magick

if hillary it will be a dark despair, out of which even more ebin meemays and darker magick will be activated (maybe black pills will be taken)

We've got the Clinton machinery to dismantle under the glorious, warming rays of a Trump presidency. This is merely the beginning, user. Shadilay!

What will happen to Trump general

fug

Just imagine the trolling he will do once Trump is in. The memes will flow on.

If you thought that Trump delivered dank election memes, just imagine a Trump presidency. He will be the source of infinite memes. The noosphere might actually break.

10 days before the fate of the world is revealed

10 days we can use for many things.

10 days of pure memes

10 days of big revelation

We have already uncovered many things, right as we speak, Korea is protesting 8 goddesses and the FBI are checking Clinton's Emails

Praise kek

Well to be frank, you should kill yourself. blame it on hillary.

In 10 days no more larping as CTR.

It never ends! Don't rest until whoever is in power praises Kek in public and thanks general Pepe for all his help.

Every event will be attitude era WWF

It's true. But honestly, after he gets elected is when the real fight begins.

Not to mention pic related.

It's been a pleasure gentlemen.

Where are we all going to go?

user relax this ride is simply never ending.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/abc-wapo-effectively-admit-they-tampered-their-polls-hillary-lead-shrinks-2-points

CTR existed before the campaign and will continue to exist. Also, don't forget JIDF will make a come back.

You can make new ones about how dank the greatest president in world history is. I cant wait to watch his state of the union addresses.

CTR is finished in 10 days. They going to shill for a prison inmate?

memes will always be there, they just adapt

imagine if trump became president around the time Sup Forums closed down out of the blue

it would be like Sup Forums has done its duty, and gone out with a bang

>in 10 days the best election season the world has ever seen will be over
>and the best presidency the world will ever see begins

That's exactly what I was just thinking.

We would end on a high note. We had changed the world and it was time to hang it up and go about our lives.

I'm sure we'd see each other on the other side. Kindred souls have a way of finding each other

Indeed, the battle to save the west is only beginning. I for one intend to spend the day drinking lib-cuck tears.

Same here

I have been on Sup Forums since late 2006/early 2007, I don't have friends to talk to on normiebook or twitter or any of those things, I don't hang out with people IRL.

This was the place I came to to be able to talk to other people and share things, I genuinely don't know what I am going to do when Sup Forums closes next year.

>I don't know how I will handle it

Vote for Hillary and start WWIII

Vote for Trump and watch him get Kennedied in less than a week.

Its not going to close bud, but there are several forums that you can shitpost on if you are genuinely "white"

mpcdot.com check it out, but don't shitpost too hard there.

If Putin rigs the election and Trump wins, whoever kills Trump has to kill Pence as well.

Can you imagine visiting the great Trump wall with your family in the future and remember all the memes:

Jeb!, Sleepy Ben, Give me your delegates Dahnald aka. Cruz, Bernie cuck, Shillary, CTR and wikileaks?

>I don't know how I will handle it

You joking right? things are just heating up.
If Trumps wins, the liberal/feminist/niggers tears per day will sustain us for years.
Is Hillary wins is WWIII or the second American Civil War (or both).
Either way, there will be lot of happenings.

I don't know about that site, if it is some pol-like thing I could just go to stormfront. I don't want that though, I am used to how it is here. I don't want an alternative forum for one specific topic, or where I need a user, or another imageboard with threads that takes a couple of hours to get another post, without diversity of nationalities, etc.

It is not the same, it is never going to be the same. I am going to be like those guys that spent 30 years in prison and are suddenly released into a world they don't understand, they don't know, and they are afraid of.

Hows 8pol, I never go there cause the format is weird.

I'm guessing there will be at least a few post election happenings, involving things like election fraud, recounts, maybe even violence. If Trump wins, the Happening train will be going full speed ahead for years.

fuck man the feels

>grandpa, tell us about the summer of trump again
>sit down children
youtube.com/watch?v=o4fWN6VvgKQ