LGTSS. What's your MBTI? What's the worst MBTI? What's the best MBTI?

LGTSS. What's your MBTI? What's the worst MBTI? What's the best MBTI?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com
16personalities.com/istj-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and almost forgot, link:
16personalities.com

>ENTJ
Looks pretty accurate to be honest.

INTJ-A reporting in!

Who else INTP masterrace? We're only 3% of the population, above the plebian rabble, but make up a significant percentage here

ISTP-A master race reporting in.

>That obvious propaganda
get fucked libtard.

INTP is autism tier

holy fuck I really am an ENTJ

ENTJ here, not sure about Limbaugh being an ENTJ; I've seen other celebrity-fawning sites peg him for an ENTP.

I know this stuff is novelty but
>Judging a person's functions by their behavior

Me too m8

Not as much as INTJ, who are the true autists.

INTP/ENTP checking in. Constantly depressed so not sure.

infp

Nicolas Cage reporting in

Are you energized more by external possibilities or by being internally logically consistent?

>tfw ENTJ
>tfw that's a really accurate description of me

Neither to be honest.

>tfw no I
>tfw not autistic

These threads pop up every now and then. Every time the majority of pol turns out to be INTJ and ENTJ.

English-talking, pizza-burger eating, loo-using Pajeet.

>that Richard Dawkins descritpion

They don't even know he is a biologist with years of research under his belt.

>mfw INTJ

OP pic is pretty accurate desu
I have literally put people to sleep talking

ENTJ-A kekkelekek reporting in

INTJ-T

rate me pussies

INFJ-T

P-p-please don't hurt me.

>tfw ISTP
>tfw the description doesn't match me at all since I don't care how I look or talk

This chart helped me realize I'm a mix of ISTP and INFP
The moment I start talking I am pretty much exactly INFP which is why I prefer a brooding mask

Then my advice is to read up on the functions and MBTI in general if you want to take it seriously, I have some videos that you might find helpful if you're interested.

Already been there and done that, but thanks for help anyway.

INTJ as well, I looked it up on google and all it shows me is how INTJ are villains. I don't get though, I know I'm a bit cold hearted but I don't treat people like shit.

I am ENTP.

INTP-A here

I know that feel brother.

>Sup Forums is dominated by sociopathic INTJs and autist INTPs

Why am I not surprised?

Since you alrady identify as xNTP I'm just gonna say take your time since you're in no rush as it is.

Lots of fictional villains are E/INTJ, someone has to be in charge of all of the minions after all.

what does being energized even mean

Who /ESTP/ here?

>mfw ESTP is literally chad who wants to help robots get pussy

Anyway, ESTP's
>Ted & Frankie Roosevelt
>Churchill
>Farage
>Trump
>George Patto
>Benito ''I fucked up in greece'' Mussolini
>Andrew Jackson
>Muslim X
>JFK
>Dubya

what kind of person wrote the bullshit in that pic?

Friend zoned brooder reporting it

That is complete bullshit. INTJ does not mean villain. People who are villains may benefit from the competitive advantages of being an INTJ, like being rational, sensible, curious, and precise, but that has nothing to do with the overall moral quality of people with our general type. For instance, I am an INTJ, and I am in fact highly empathetic and derive great pleasure from knowing how to make other people happy, accomplish their goals, etc.

Yeah. Well, as long as I have a solid reason to keep myself living the rest should sort itself out. Right now I feel like I've seen everything, even if in reality I haven't. Nothing feels novel and everything is corrupt.

>ENFP-T/INFP-T
Hand over that gun so I can kill myself

me too brother

>That feel when ENTP-A

I...I...I AM NOT A SOCIOPATH

I AM THE GOOD GUY

THE GOOOOOD GUY

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME

I was trying to find out if my fellow mongolian poster has more of a preference for his inner world or outer world. For example I feel better when I interact with other human beings as opposed to being in perpetual solitude.

ISTP Brothers

I know that feel senpai

epic brooooo share other pics from ur epic ABOUT ME folder ! fag . look at this direct in center fag so unrealistic, u gay

16personalities.com/istj-personality

>tfw planning on going into law

>Introvert = you get exhausted after being around people for too long. You NEED alone time.
>Extrovert = you feel energized after being around people. You NEED to be with people often.

>Intuition = you like working with gut feelings, you focus more on the future than the past
>Sensing = you notice small details, you freak out if you don't have all the information at your disposal

>Feeling = you tend to focus on what you like in other people, you want to avoid conflicts and confrontations
>Thinking = you're very critical about other people and tend not to engage others with your feelings

>Judging = you want to be in control, you like to express your opinions and need Ordnung
>Perceiver = you are pretty disorganized and like to improvize; you need room for maneuver and dislike routines

Based on this, the ULTIMATE autist is an ISTJ.

INFJ

50/50 I/ENTP so I'm partially autistic.

I'm INTJ

>debater
>not autistic

ENTJ reporting in

>INTJ
Eh, could be worse

INTP-T

I guess I am good at articulating bullshit.

is this bad or good

The amount of INTJs here is scary... It explains so much about this board.

ESTJ here

ISFJ
i'm a pussy, autistic, and too self-conscious

Neither, get gud at all eight functions you scrub.

INTP
Where do I get my dimwitted fan children?

Hello brothers!

INTJ-A according to some shitty webpage. How am I supposed to take it?

You aren't my brother but a concurrent

ENTP myself, wish I was an ENTJ so bad. Lucky dickheads.

INTP-A

Right here bro!
I'm honestly not surprised there are so few of us here.

Literally "the Defender"
Am I doomed to be a white knight cuck?

So how goes your plan to gain influence and notoriety in order to secure a bunch of resources for yourself and do cool stuff?

>getting F
>ever
Fs are responsible for all the world's ills.

ENTP master race

This.

Well, it's the stereotypical Sup Forums personality type. INTJs are said to be emotionally retarded, smug, confrontational and easily trolled.

Don't be silly, most people here wouldn't dare hit a woman.

All of a sudden, everyone's an ENTJ

all of a sudden every faggot thinks they're the ruthless commander personality when in reality they're just awkward autists that can't formulate friendships

I switch alot from ENTP and ENTJ.

Before Sup Forums i was ESFP.

Man, most Sup Forums boards I've seen have an overabundance of INTJs, more than the 2% it should be.
Same for INTPs.
It's not surprising though, Sup Forums is a den of autists that spend most of their time arguing about the stupidest shit possible.

>everyone pretending to be an "E" instead of an "I"
>on Sup Forums

Send help. I think I need it.

you almost made it too the "we think we're cool kids" club, but your goddamned feels bruh

no they aren't fuck you

same, OP's pic doesn't really describe me though 2bh

Hitler and Christ were both INFJ too you kike

>91% introverted
What the fuck

How come I'm the only ENFP here

>oh wait because the majority of people here are on Sup Forums and are neets and closet recluses

What'd you really expect?

The few extroverts here are simply too autistic to make the friends they desperately crave but can't make. I'd rather be an introvert locked in my room than an extrovert, because there wouldn't be as much depression. I sort of feel bad for extroverts lurking here.

INFP-T

WTF an autist

whatever you say, non-country.

ENFP is spastic 'look at me! look at me!' tier

dreadful

do the world a favour and lock yourself in a room, telling the floor all the shit, uninteresting things you're normally bore everyone else with

I just answered honestly. To be fair, it's pretty accurate. I'd rather concern myself with my own goals. Other people are dumb as shit and generally aren't worth wasting time on.

Ironically here I am posting on a fucking Taiwanese PDF sharing site.

I appreciate your pity.

Since we happen to be discussing typology what's everyone's enneagram? Type 5 reporting in.

A lot of people are dishonest about how they really are or would act in a situation. Its not just this place, there are so many other places where this edge lord personality type is overrepresented for the wrong reason.

Its a trap category for people with little to no self awareness to fall into, too bad for any legit intj's.

Yeah I understand that and I have been through that part of my life and gotten past the immaturity of my personality (for the most part). Now I have just developed it to drive me and be a creative leader who isn't a cuck. I'm going to be a firefighter and I think it will help me to be a great firefighter. ENFP is top tier if you aren't autistic and can channel the shitty parts of the personality into being not a socially inept retard.