Why are all white women whores now?

Why are all white women whores now?

Buttmad Virgin detected

They are just set free, silly Burger

Great thread.

because everything is sexist and only money matters

>posting Bella

the propaganda has targeted them and their parents for a few generations now. we are beginning to see the full effects of marxists running all major institutions.

>One
>All

she's a les

It only seems that way because you cant get laid

even if they wanted to correct themselves, they probably wouldn't know where to start. I think it's that bad.

ide let her canoodle my strudel

>she

Feminism and nigger culture.

Maybe bi

Definitely not exclusive les

what? gas the kikes?

>now

>Picture related.

Fucking kike cock suckers.

ask ur mum xD

I wonder why white women are whores now..

They're not, they're just the ones that get attention. From the media, from the internet, and they draw your eye in person. There are plenty of normal white women who don't act like whores, but the ones that do are shoved in your face so much you can't see the rest.

They aren't. Stop making these threads.

Particulierement les truies Allemandes...

>xD
Go away you scum.

does anyone know what this event actually is?1

They're pissed cause white men choose a cute little Asian girl over their bulimic white asses

Jews and their MTV

Tu veux dire les bétas intimider par les vrais femelles?

"empowerment"

no one cares about your tranny fetish, frog.

>subtle bella thread

If it was men on that stage they would all be put on the sex offender's register for that display.

Wtf baguette??

those fake ass tits

Because women brought up by television which tells them BE THE WHORE IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS.

>white

>she

>Dress like a whore
>Will let you fuck or love them

Pick one

>Germany can't handle bait like it can't handle rapefugees

>no one cares about your tranny fetish, frog.

OO..plein de gens aiment ca Bubba...de plus en plus d'ailleurs...

Actually, there is a caveat. There are the ones who dress like a whore and will fuck you but they are either crazy or unattractive. Such is life.

>those fake ass tits

C'est ce qui m'excite le plus...

>calling those ''people'' germans
I hate sharing a country with cucks, believe me.

>>calling those ''people'' germans
>I hate sharing a country with cucks, believe me.

Tu considere Kimber Lee Allemande, Klaus?

Jews. Duh.

elle a une saussicon ou on mon mec?

No. Also, why are you speaking french, leaf?

>Society puts them in a position between shame and shamelessness. One of which is the only logical way to cope with society, (shamelessness that is.) Also is a comfy living situation when a baby mama or wife or w.e rips the mans balls off and has him pay for her rent free lifestyle.
>Be man
>Make money
>Want kids
>Woman now has the absolute choice regardless of circumstances to just take your money lawfully. Even if you were responsible in the family setting. It is not a matter of doing you're part it's a female dominated family structure as of 2000-2002.

Guilty

>elle a une saussicon

Une énorme saucisse Allemande, oui...

>Also, why are you speaking french, leaf?

Parce que c'est ma langue maternelle...

>Why are all white women whores now?
They aren't.
Stop using cherry-picked images from Tinder and other degenerate websites to base your views of women on

According to my ex-friends, the Patriarchy.
Men lust for women's bodies and purity hence women surrendering to them to just survive in a superstructure set to put down women.

???

This is a new standard in Canuckistani Shitposting.

Also, real French people think your dialect is worse than real French.

Because they won't fuck you

they aren't. many of them are smart and hardworking adn caring people. you are just judging people based on their looks and beign a sexist asshole

>Also, real French people think your dialect is worse than real French.

Je parle avec des Francais a chaque jour Bubba..arrete d'etre drole et de répéter le meme merde...

because men allow them to be.

Maybe if you left the house you'd see normal women.

That was weak Frenchie

And yes the real French think that Quebecers sound like retards

I don't like real females. No waifu no laifu. 2D is better than real life.

C'est pour ca que 30 000 Frenchies immigrent au Québec a chaque année?

the vast majority aren't. it's in our culture now to put out that aura of being a whore, men and woman do it. Lots of the woman you see on social media give the impression they are just some hottie who is out fucking everybody but more often than not after they post the slutty pic they sit alone in their apartment eating french fries they made in the toaster oven.

Swiss French is best French.
French dialect quality goes in the following order:

Swiss > French > Quebecois > les autres colonies > ... > ... > Creole

Holy fucking shit that posterior area.
I would love to slap my face there.

Not only are they whores, but a large portion of them fuck non-whites too. I just couldn't deal with a woman that's fucked around as easily as the modern white girl teenager. By 20, she's taken twice that in dicks, usually in threesomes and has videos and pics of her on the internet.

It's disgusting.

Does the reality that a large percentage of White western women are abominations effect you personally? are women of other races living in the west any better in your oppinion?

She is hispanic

But they're not user.
You just need to look in the right places and be yourself!

Because women need the domination of men. When men are submit to women they become shit. They're like children.

Mon cartier a gagné des milliers des Francais au cours des dernières 3 années. Ils sont tellement fucking énervants. Ils sont touses completement irrespecteux, mais les filles sont généralement mieux que les Quebecois.

upper thigh area with perfectly designed inlet

(((dunno senpai)))

Another MGTOW thread
Do you guys ever sleep?

If you're not out parading your body you're letting the patriarchal culture turn you into the cookie cutter housewife they want.

because it's fuckin Halloween

>Mon cartier a gagné des milliers des Francais au cours des dernières 3 années.

Quel ville?

>Why are women such whores now?!?!

>oh shit, dat ass, would fuck the shit out of and nut all over her face

You ain't gotta be a beta cuck, but this inconsistency is fucking retarded. Don't pretend like degeneracy hasn't changed us. The shit your posting sells, you buy it and the women get paid in money and attention. Give neither, and it will start to pass on. Fat asses can't sell diet programs.

Mtl

I don't know :(

my gf just told me she kissed another girl at a halloween party and said its not cheating since it wasnt a guy

am I a cuck now y/n?

Surement pas le West Island...plus Hochelaga, right?

this guy is on to something....
À

ultimately, my only complaint is I wish they'd wear short shorts and skirts instead of fucking leggings. I used to think leggings were hot 'cause of that ass-visibility, but honestly the Japanese got it right with their short skirts & socks. Zettai-ryouiki is key .

My dick has been made limp to leggings cauyse they just bring back bad memories of size XXXL leggings chicken thigh bitches walking around drinking starbucks

This, Sören gets it.

It's halloween

Yes.

her dad died when she was really young.