South Korea is a fucking powderkeg right now...

South Korea is a fucking powderkeg right now. All it takes it for somebody to push the people just right and they will be playing right to their tune.
Can you imagine North Korea threatening to take action, and the majority of the Korean to support them?

Other urls found in this thread:

blitz.bg/news/article/458197
focus-news.net/news/2016/10/29/2321744/the-korea-times-yadosani-grazhdani-na-yuzhna-koreya-sa-izlezli-na-ulitsite-na-seul-s-iskane-na-ostavkata-na-prezidenta.html
askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee
youtube.com/watch?v=KavUBaV-jL4
kreisblatt.de/lokales/hochtaunus/usinger-land/Widec-Taunushotel-Steckt-eine-Briefkastenfirma-dahinter;art48706,2284340
bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Korea-Poludniowa-prezydent-chce-poprawki-do-konstytucji-ws-limitu-kadencji-3604594.html
econ.bg/Добри-практики/Южна-Корея-инвестира-10-млрд-долара-в-Африка_l.a_i.731084_at.11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc
s-space.snu.ac.kr/handle/10371/37998
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my granpa fought in the korean war. I wonder how he would feel were he still alive

bravo obama, that whole pacific strategy thing surely worked out great

it deeply concerns the shit out of me that this still isn't in the news

tldr of korea habbening pls? are the protestors calling out the jew?

Theyre calling out the lizard(wo)men

Mine did as well. He would be pissed, but I'm sure he'd be more heartbroken over our country's sorry state. Maybe it's best he is dead, safe from this hell.

Go read [spoiler]Ylis thread[/spoiler]

It's in some Bulgarian websites, but yeah, not a peep on the news.
>blitz.bg/news/article/458197
>focus-news.net/news/2016/10/29/2321744/the-korea-times-yadosani-grazhdani-na-yuzhna-koreya-sa-izlezli-na-ulitsite-na-seul-s-iskane-na-ostavkata-na-prezidenta.html

Google "Eight Goddesses". Basically, eight billionaire women had control over the government

Nobody is sure right now to be honest with you family member.

Because it threatens to expose big players who use south korea as a testbed.

Nope, scratch that. It'd be more right to say that the President was a puppet for them.

Why the fuck did these muppets elect a woman?

Cult leader was secretly controlling the president and some government departments.

Massive corruption involved.

Member Rasputin?

This is like that, to the second degree.

According to some Korea web sites

"Choi Sun Sil",Puppet master of President of S.Korea Park geun hye, is planning to Flee abroad

Read all about it

askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

she already did, she's been in Germany since this started.

has North Korea chimed in on this yet? I'd love to hear what they have to say

looking shit up, what are some good keywords to search?

Being completely ignored by Dutch media also

"Prep" and "bull" and "cuck"

Democratic People's republic of Korea is doing huge social experiment using their puppet worst Korea

Google Choi Soon-sil(or Choi Sun-sil) and 8 goddesses.

Go to Google, search "South Korea" and click on the news tab. It's basically all it talks about.

((8 Goddesses))

Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Angela Merkel are 3

her based father

8 goddesses
witches
black magic

President of S.Korea has been supporting Choi Sun Sil flee abroad till now?

I predicted a while ago that if Trump becomes president, he and Putin will push for the re-unification of the Koreas (something I do realize many SK corporations don't want). It just feels like one more puzzle piece falling into place. Wouldn't be surprised if Kim Jong Un had an "accident" sometime soon.

Japan has your back

>thought it was about a park
>park is just her name

wew laddinos

not in the news here in le quebec

Lets do a recap of this year

>Third France attack
>Brussels attack
>Turkey airport attack
>Turkey military coup
>Brexit
>DNC rigging election
>Major celebrity deaths
>Now a country run by a fucking cult

THIS FUCKING YEAR

>Now a country run by a fucking cult
FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS

CAPTCHA: PARK PRODUCTS

The 8 Goddesses thing is bullshit. It's a corruption/cult scandal, not NWO.

rasputin was alpha
when its women its scarier

would you rather: a totalitarian military dictatorship or a shaman corporation run country by women

How about that Daughters of Megalia stuff? What's that about?

Might as well post some images I have saved.

Also bullshit.

wasnt there a live stream broadcasting whats happening in SK? anyone can gib gib it to me?

People forget that there was autocratic leader in South Korea from 60's to 80's (late 1979). And the daughter of this autocratic leader is current president. So, maybe its build in the system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee

this.
Explain yourselves, """"""news""""""media.

It's American elites controlling politicians but in South Kroea.

youtube.com/watch?v=KavUBaV-jL4

askakorean

Park Cheun Hye

>ttp://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/south-korea-president-leaked-document/
>ttp://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/27/south-koreas-president-park-geun-hye-under-pressure-over-choi-soon-sil-faces-calls-to-resign.html
>ttp://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

I would say because most media is Anglophone they will focus on the US Election as it's reaching it's 11th hour rather than some protests in a country nobody gives two fucks about and the situation is complicated and silly.

Well that's been going on in the US for about 3 generations, do you not fluoridate the water supply?

Blue House,The Korean Executive Office of the President, participates in Choi Sun Sil's flee abroad in Germany

Blue House
The Blue House is the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea, and is located in the capital city of Seoul.

The Blue House's Korea Secret service may support Choi Sun Sil's flee abroad in Germany

Choi Sun Sil,the puppet master, is treated as First lady(VIP)-tier person in South Korea

She has more power than the president, I wouldn't be surprised if she never told her.

They are a real group and seem to have a lot of members. Kind of like if SRS went mainstream and became radicalised

Don't know what they have to do with the government scandal apart from also involving stupid women though

we all love memes but the 8 goddesses thing just seems like a conspiracy.
I can't find anything about 8 women controlling president park or being involved in this whatsoever. where did you guys even get this info?

Wondered what reddit thought about this ordeal, and found this:
kreisblatt.de/lokales/hochtaunus/usinger-land/Widec-Taunushotel-Steckt-eine-Briefkastenfirma-dahinter;art48706,2284340

Will post a translation a guy over there made.

>fluoridate the water supply
We do, and we usually buy and drink fresh water.
When we have to drink tap water, we boil it before drinking it.
They say it's safe to drink directly from the faucet, but I don't believe that.

It's the future Clint Eastwood gave his life to show us!

>"Widec Taunushotel": Is a shell company behind it?

The actions around the opening of the "Widec Taunushotel" (former Haus Hattstein) in Arnoldshain have been puzzling from the start. There seems to be truth to rumors of it being a shell company. The hotel has now been abandoned. There is talk about connections to highest South Korean government circles.

Arnoldshain. Only the red mailbox is still next to the entrance. The big sign with the logo of the Widec Taunushotel on "Schöne Aussicht" street in Arnoldshain is gone, many shutters are closed. Already in August when the TZ reported on the hotel's opening things seemed to be strange: Location and managerial changes in quick succession and finally the change of name to Widec Sports GmbH, which in addition to international cooperation and sponsoring in sports wanted to run hotels and restaurants.

Since the opening ceremony where all neighbors where invited there don't seem to have been any hotel guests. Which is understandable considering you could only get a coffee or some water without a previous notification, even though all tables were set, as the TZ learned on request. That already let to speculation that other businesses where done in the background.

This seems to be confirmed. "Do you already know that the owner of the Widec Sports GmbH is wanted by the Korean prosecution for defalcation?", a Japanese women, Mariko Katahiro; living in Schmitten wrote to the TZ. She is living on "Grabenwiesenweg" close to an apartment building that was bought by Widec Sports GmbH, too.

Apparently she owns a lot of business and property in Germany also

Insider relationship

The woman from Arnoldshain is visited by Korean TV and newspaper teams every day for the past week. On 22nd of October the "Korea Joongang Daily" published a huge story about the scheming of Sun-sil Choi, a long lasting confidante of ruling president Park Geun-hye. According to Korean investigations, Choi and her daughter Yoo-ra Chung collected donations to train the Korean Olympic riders in Germany for the 2020 Olympics.

Park denied reports of Korean media, claiming she wanted to create financial safety for herself after the time of her presidency. Katahira says, that Japanese media reports, the training camp hasn't been officially pursued for a year. The president of the Korean Riders Association, together with the head of Samsung Electronics, pushed forward on his own, sending his mother and daughter to Germany. "Now both of them are on the run and the German prosecution is urgently looking for information on their location", the Japanese woman told.

Another anonymous informant told the TZ about the escape-like abandoning of the two properties in Arnoldshain. What neighbors saw on the "Grabenwiesenweg" he confirmed for the hotel on the "Schöne Aussicht". From the end of September big moving trucks where seen on both locations. "What struck me as strange from the beginning is that there seemed to be no hotel guests since the opening", the man reported, continuing that in a adjoining room there where many computers with apparently especially high capacity. "that is not something even a big hotel could use", he said.

His research showed that the Widec Sports GmbH has registered up to 14 different companies for their location in Schmitten. "It was obvious that something was not right." Since at least Saturday, when there was a big police operation, the rumors in Arnoldhain have become rampant.

For quite some time the people in Arnoldhain talked about the two locations. Because there where suspiciously many dogs on the property on "Grabenwiesenweg" and in the basement of the hotel, neighbors called the regulatory authority out of fear the animals might be butchered.

"We visited the locations together with the veterinarian office in the summer, there were no objections", Marius Müller-Braun of the regulatory authority of Schmitten said. He too had heard rumors of the 2 houses being abandoned just yesterday. The former hotel director, Jaehee Park, with whom the TZ talked in August, was not contactable on her then-telephone number.

the president herself made a press conference

honestly sweden

Heh, good find kid

Yeah we got a guy for that one though, Trump.

He's our guy alright, bigly. They used to talk about Trump and say he was a racist, sexist, you name it, he took all the slings and arrows for us gladly cause he's our guy.

Y'know kid, they used to lie, lie, lie and even still they'd do worse. They'd say he sexually assaulted women and thought he could get away with it because of his fame and fortune.

They said he was like an octopus.

We need a guy like that.. like an octopus..

To grab 8 goddess by the pussy.

Also not in any russian news, only in khokhol news

about one person, not 8 women

Is there a single shred of evidence that this Eight Goddesses shit is real? All I've seen is tinfoil faggotry and Reddit posts.

>I can't find anything about 8 women controlling president park

Do you honestly think MSM would report on that, until they're forced to?

HOLY SHIT, before all this mess,Park Geun Hie wanted to make changes to the constitution removing the 1-term limitation. Those were the news on monday.

bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Korea-Poludniowa-prezydent-chce-poprawki-do-konstytucji-ws-limitu-kadencji-3604594.html found it in Polish just now, so just slap a translate on it.

according to some gossips (not official confirmed yet)
Choi Sun sil owns a lot of Real Estate, Property and castle(s) in Europe

tens of thousands of gooks dont riot over tinfoil faggotry, jose

I get that, but still. The country is very slightly relevant after all.

Post yfw Trump mentions this in one of his speeches and the news picks it up. He'd get major boost with based roof koreans.

There isn't. This is an interesting and egregious case of corruption and a cult, but the 8 Goddesses faggotry ruins these threads.

Also good to know, President Parks father was autocratic leader of South Korea from 60's to 80's.

See:

Brazil had its share of happenings too, I'm quite happy.

Good
Fuck their government
They've had two real men who loved democracy and freedom and both of them were murdered by South Korea's long-standing military junta

it's been a wild ride
and we're still 2 months from the end

I found an article about South Korea investing 10 billion dollars in various countries. What is going on?
econ.bg/Добри-практики/Южна-Корея-инвестира-10-млрд-долара-в-Африка_l.a_i.731084_at.11.html

various african countries*

There's literally a massive 10k+ protest going on right now because of it.

Here's a live stream. A gook is currently being interviewed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc

member chewbacca?

>Woman
>President

I think I might have found the problem.

South Korea has always been a shit hole. They're already on their 6th republic after WWII.

he was badass tho

his daughter's a fucktard

President of S.Korea Park geun hye want to be the dictatorship like the Young leader of North Korea to prevent being arrested by police and to save puppet master's comfy life

No they have had run of things since the 70's

A testbed for what?

The existence of Eight Goddesses is not officially confirmed yet.

s-space.snu.ac.kr/handle/10371/37998
You should read this paper.
He was rather a pussyass, not badass.

nice digitz

also, correct

This shit sounds like a korean drama plot

Member Seinfeld?

So this is what living in a bizarro reality is like...

It's too bad I can't get back to my dimension...

TUMBLING DOWN

Oh shit. Has anyone else considered the other 7 aren't Korean?

why do i have to learn the fun stuff of politics on a taiwanese .jpg trading board? protests in south korea over a president who funnels money and information to the daughter of her dead psycic (who talked to dead people in his spare time)? fuck, why doesn't the mainstream media report about this? better bash trump another hour or tell us europeans how evil those wallones are and how great ceta is.and then those (((reporters))) get angry when they get called out on their spiel. fucking lügenpresse.

bls tell me about the 8 godesses