Oz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUFfy_Rld_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked it when Beecher shit on Schillinger's face for tattooing a nazi symbol on his ass and raping him. Really turned him from a prag to a crazy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUFfy_Rld_8

Ergh

Man that show made a man out of me

After that it was no more candies and soda, it was all raw meat and barbed wire for brunch

Why does OP think people want him to post a series of out of context images with no commentary, discussion, ideas or anything at all?

Oh oz tv show. I remember the gay guys and Muslim dude. And nazi gang.

Admit it. Tobias was fuckable in that dress.

is this the Death Grips of Sup Forums?

Because discussion is pointless when they're wrong and I'm always right?

Not my fault people are easily triggered antifa autists.

why is there the watchmen symbol with superman? i've been in coma for a few years now

Agree co is anti fun and pretend retarded shit lke hypercrisis exist.

Right about what? You haven't said anything to be right or wrong about?

What are you saying? Are you saying Oz is a mirror? Dead people and similar color tones?

Granted most Dc things play out similar unlike Marvel where events are just local.

DC, please don't start fucking up like Marvel. I shall have nothing to read.

What are you talking about you weird little faggot

He talking about you being fisted by your brother? Dumb boot lips. Don't forget to drink your estrogen filled water.

>gr3@7 7@lk!ng (h!(k!n 2 d3 w@lk!ng b007y-bu57
>gr3@7 7@lk!ng (h!(k!n 2 d3 w@lk!ng b007y-bu57
Fruit loop.

So will he be Jor-El or Ozymandias?

Fuckin loser

Jor El Ozymandias doesn't have heat vision also

His story was also started before the Manhattan plan right?

YYYEEEEAHHHH I forgot Oz was running around Nu52 wasn't he?

he showed up in superman #32 from the new 52 but there was this from new 52 superman #25 that had Jor El wearing a costume like Oz

Yeah, for a while I thought they were making this up as they went along scrapped whatever the original origin was for Ozymandius and Manhattan but it seems they are sticking to the original plan they had for him.

While we're on the subject, who's the better homo couple; Beecher and Keller or Apollo and Midnighter?

Is that a Hitler in the extreme top left?