This is your future, Sup Forums

This - is your salvation.

No please don't, 4*2chan don't need cuckchan and vice versa.
Stay here cuckchanners, you won't like it there.

more like beta Sup Forums cant even fight for their own board

dudchan sells even more user data than gookmootchan

Nope. They killed /hebe/ they're just as bad as 4cuck

When Sup Forums shuts down, most likely most of Sup Forums will go over there. There will be big butthurtening on both sides. Cultures will clash and before a new culture can exist, cripple-chan will shut down because too expensive. the end.

No, whenever cuckchan becomes like face book I go to cripplechan to get shit done like Wikileaks or Todd and Clare

posting/lurking here ironically makes you a cuckchanner too. Your secret club will probably be overun in a couple of weeks. 𛲠

Its even more of a right-wing circle jerk

I at least want some illusion of neutrality

>reddit chan
>good

Kill yourself you fucking gaymer goober

so original Sup Forums vs reddit & Sup Forums?
In that case Sup Forums loses again.𛲠

8gag is painfully unfunny and even more of a circlejerk than this place

shills will mass hang themselves once clinton goes to jail. don't know how Sup Forums will recover after this but it won't be this intolerable for much longer.

Is there still buttloads of CP there? I'm sort of... under investigation and it would be really bad if I went there and all there is is CP everywhere

>I'm sort of... under investigation

Tell us the story senpai

Great loli source desu, but for the rest, na

Fuck off, pedophile

how fucking new are you

>police serve search warrant
>trash my house
>take my computer, smartphones, cds, dvds, photo albums etc
>dont arrest cause encrypted hdd
>tell me they might be back to arrest me later
>every day expect to come home to a police car outside my house

>I like to go there for CP, but to discuss politics I prefer my favourite anime forum

very refined opinion, user.𛲠

I don't even go to 8 chan

I just think the concept of a truly free website on the surface web is great and I hope to see a migration from our Sup Forums to theirs

>8ch
>Truly free

lmao

I literally got banned for criticizing trump during the primaries.

Calling Sup Forums "cuckchan" is the cringiest shit. 8ch is so smug but they're fags also.

this desu

r/8gag? No thanks, your hugbox is pretty shitty.

Go back there, you're not welcome here. I don't know why would you even come back here. Must be pretty bad place if you can't even stay there.

yeah ok but WHY did they serve a search warrant

No fun pol. No thanks.

I don't know user I dindu nuffin

8ch is cucked and kiked just as much as Sup Forums is. There are greener pastures elsewhere but I am not going to share them because shills will flood them.