:"Yeah, they seem like a real tight crew."

:"Yeah, they seem like a real tight crew."

Lena throwing shade. Maybe this character won't be so bad.

twitter.com/DuckTales/status/904417513903202308

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/897632365178228736
twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/861040126918512640
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So where are the episodes after 1?

Depending of how you are thinking of doing that, it could be really difficult.

Nowhere. They haven't aired yet.

Depends on which female duck.

>Ridiculous hair streak
>Looks like being a snarker will be her main character trait
>Will likely be taking screen time from the main characters
They're doing a good job of making me dislike this character, before actually getting introduced to her.
But because I'm not a complete cunt I'll wait and see before decrying her.

The only question is how much screen time she will have.

She seems decent enough for Magica DeSpell's shadow!

get that hing out of my ducktales

>All the concept art had her more interestingly stylized and unique looking with far more personality
>"Hey guys how about we just make her look like a regular duck but just give her some bangs with a dyed pink strip and call it quits"
I liked and defended the art style of the show but this is just straight up bullshit.

What about her clothes? I think that's unique.

The only particularly unique thing about her cloth is she's wearing shoes and they don't even look good.

Lena LeStrange is either Magica DeSpell in disguise or the reboot version of her niece Minima DeSpell.

How is she even going to get added to the cast without it being forced? Webby is a goddamn loser with no friends, yet Lena is apparently really close to her.

That is a good-ass question.

I don't know anything about this character or which episode she's appear but my guess it goes something like this.
>webby goes out and meet some cool kids
>she goes up and tries making friends.
>they make fun of her and she tries to act cool by saying she goes on crazy adventures.
>Lena is gonna be interested and wacky hijinks lead them to being friends.
>Lena will call Webby the coolest

It's like they just threw everything they think is cool with kids now into one character. I hate this design so much.

I hate Lena because in every image and video I've seen of her she has the same half lidded eyes severely limiting her expressions. It's like she's got botox paralysis or something.

Her early design made her relation to Magica too obvious.

Looks like that femnazi director is really coming into play now.

Will there be lesbian art?

Will Carl Barks favorite female character show up?

All of this will happen amd not make sense and then later down the line in the show it will turn out that she's Magica in disguise and got close to her to get to Scrooge's dime. Or a relative or friend of Magica doing it for her. Then it will make sense.

Hopefully.

So Lena is the character right?

If this fan theory happens we'll get
>everyone complains about the "new" character
>big reveal happens maybe in a later season
>"new" character turns out to be character who has been around for 50 years
>also lesbian fan art suddenly takes on new light

God damn it Disney why the fuck are you cancer? Firing Steve Whitmire was really shit. But fuck you for inserting this alt-left poison on your fucking team. Fuck Disney, fuck these cunts. Reboot tainted.

Hey fuck you user you posted a contextless twitter screencap from last year.

How was it out of context? Aside from unironically using a feminazi phrase or term like "mansplainning". If she actually thinks that way, she is a cunt.

>how was it out of context?
By literally having no context.

>relative or friend of Magica doing it for her.
It'd be great if Magica is completely in the dark about it, Like Lena is just doing it for her favorite aunt.

I'm hoping that if they do go down the Magica's relative route that it'll be the same overprotective love that Donald has for the triplets.

z

Dana's only a director, not a writer, and she's leaving early on to make her own show anyways

I haven't seen the concept art, does anyone have it?

>Link to context literally in the tweet

Calling the 9 Old Men repressive in any context is fucking dumb and incorrect.

I can't clink on a link to a screencap.

Except maybe if you're being sarcastic, like maybe if Seth Rogen was in a video where he talk about how sausage party is progressive than the old cartoons?

But really what's the chances of that being the case?

Your laziness is no excuse for not wanting to type it in the URL bar.

How about fuck you and fuck your twitter drama.

Excuse me sir, you seemed to have misplaced your goalpost.

Wow, it was that easy. When all I had to do was type in the link location.

I already know the context, I knew it as soon as post The context is thisSurprise! Her tweet had nothing to do with the 9 old men.
Now take your twitter drama and fuck off.

>laughs in Italian

>Person A: I'm sure glad we're in the progressive days of Sup Forums where no one bitches and everyone has reasonable debates!
>Person B: Yeah! The intolerant days of Sup Forums are over! Wait...

Responding to sarcasm with sarcasm is basically a double negative and she is basically saying that "No, the intolerant days are not over at all".

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

That's the sort of nothing response I'd expect from someone who realizes they're wrong.

Would you faggots stop shitting up the thread with your grade school slapfight?

>Would you faggots stop shitting up the thread with your grade school slapfight and get back to posting lewds of little girl ducks?

m8 this thread was fucked the moment it was posted on Sup Forums.

Yeah I don't care about the twitter shit. The Magica theories are interesting though.

>she is basically saying that "No, the intolerant days are not over at all".
That's not what she's saying at all.

Sorry user but I hate you.

When sarcastically responding to a sarcastic comment made at an all-white roundtable about diversity in animation, what is she saying.

scrooge was pure mgtow

Why is she wearing shoes.

>what is she
Like she's making fun of the hollywood reporter for having an animation roundtable with seth rogen where they congratulate themselves for being progressive? I don't know how else you can interpret that.

Gosalyn wore sneakers too.

But a second ago, Seth Rogen was being sarcastic about that.
And even if he was or wasn't, by saying the repressive days of 9 Old Men are over sarcastically, she's saying it isn't and that roundtable is proof of it. Because it's literally 7 White Men.

Which means she's still throwing Disney founders under the bus because that era wasn't super progressive.

>team Webby
What?

So does Beakley.

>Seth Rogen was being sarcastic about that.
About what?

>its not 9 old men
>its just 7 old men
Holy shit are you stupid. Stop trying to hide her feminazi agenda.

user she's being sarcastic about the days of the 9 old men being repressive.
>as in she doesn't actually believe that at all

hide her disgusting unwebbed toes

The easiest way to settle this is just look up her feeds, and see how she is instead of just assuming.

Or maybe just delete the fucking twitter drama.

Oh you mean the tweet needs context?

Except Rogen was being sarcastic himself. In fact, he even posted that article on his own Twitter going along the lines of, "No better way to talk about diversity than white men". He thought the whole thing was absurd and wondered why the hell he was there next to people who were actual animation professionals.

How about one of her giving the finger to a bunch of children's toys? Ignoring the fact that are neutral LEGOS literally right underneath the "girly" ones.

>Byron getting lumped in despite being gay and making a movie literally about his own experiences dealing with -isms.
It feels like you can't win unless you're of a darker shade or have a vagina now-a-days.

>a tweet from TWO YEARS AGO

twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/897632365178228736

twitter.com/DanaTerrace/status/861040126918512640

I have no dog in this fight. I like the new cartoon.

But it seems patently obvious where her political compass is from a cursory glance.

>Liberals change their attitude and become reasonable people in just two years time
Going to her Twitter now, anything that isn't her talking about her art is her talking about how nazis are evil. I'm not even sure who she's talking to because all of Twitter fucking agrees.

No fuck you as well, you're just adding more twitter drama.

I didn't bump the thread.

But I do think it's funny.

>Ivanka is a bad feminist
Why? Because she married Trump? Wouldn't Hillary be a bad feminist too since she stayed married to a man who cheated on her?

Why are people suddenly obsessed with the idea that Nazis were evil? That's got to be one of the deadest horses to suddenly decide to beat on for absolutely no reason.

Because she's not dead.

Geez you think it might because the president refused to denounced white supremacists right after one drove a car into a crowd of people?

>Because she married Trump?
Ivanka is his daughter.

Because if you dehumanize your political opponent you legitimize any and every tactic up to and including violence.

If you dehumanize people who oppose your violent tactics, you can extend those tactics to them as well or intimidate them and silence the opposition.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. 'The other side is pure evil. Everything I do is permitted and justified because it is against them. I am justified, if you oppose me, then you oppose the side of righteousness and are defacto evil.'

Guess he should denounce muslims and homosexuals too then, right?

But he did denounce them, they were just mad that he also denounced the violent antifa rioters who were obviously also to blame.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't he denounce the violence on all sides?

And? Obama refused to denounce terrorists after various acts by them, flat out defending the religion under which they were carrying out their acts. It doesn't matter what the president says, he only gets to sign papers that were already approved by a hundred+ people under him who actually hold power.

This Jesus who the fuck cares what the crew tweets. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Shut up and get back to talking about ducks. Take this other shit back to Sup Forums for fuck's sake.

Jesus, she is cringe. Shes gonna drag this shit into the cartoon. In a time and age when we are constantly bombarded with political shit in every fucking digital medium that surrounds us.

>didn't he denounce the violence on all sides?
So people who against Nazis are exactly the same as nazis.

I literally said he denounced the violence on both sides.

And there was violence on both sides.

Cause neo-nazis got permit to march and someone got killed.

I still believe they have the right to spew their hate speech because it's speech nonetheless. I think it's fine for people to draw art or start organizations in response to it: That's the appropriate thing to do. But I do hate the circlejerking of "nazis are gonna take over America if we don't stop them! This is just as bad as Germany!" ignorant fear tactics people are trying to push. The fact that the nazi party already rose up once means they're not going to do it the same way twice. Much like how a second 9/11 is not going to happen with the same strategy of hijacking a plane.

ISIS don't suddenly become heroic when they execute a town rapist.

Yes, violence is wrong you dumb mong. How is it okay for one side to be violent, and intolerant but not the other?

She's not even crew! She's leaving to do her own fucking show!

Mistook her because Ivana and her name are so goddamn similar.

That baffles me more because she literally can't help who her father is. Unless she is expected to swear him off and say he's dead to her?

If they incite violence to advance their own political agenda, then yeah, they kinda are. There is a saying in Italy that there are 2 types of fascists, those who call themselves fascists and those who call themselves anti-fascists.