Am I the only one who think the weiner guy is the real victim?

Am I the only one who think the weiner guy is the real victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU
youtube.com/watch?v=jBn4kqGvk_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Shes a black widow for sure. She learned from the Arch widow Hillary, and maybe she has some long game where she sells out America to Islamist groups and becomes some Evil Queen somewhere.

nah
i've sent dick pics to girls too
it's just what boys do

He's an American hero. He basically saved the country in the last second. Trump really needed scandal this big just a few days before the election.

He's a typical soulless kike

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU

I'd love to come inside that desu.

and to think he was once hailed as a progressive hero for delivering firebrand speeches against the repubs

Christ, it's like an episode of The Office.

>Huma does the "Jim Halpert Eyebrow Raise" before it cuts to the interview

I've never heard Huma speak but she seems like a timid little weakling. I pictured her as some really vocal cunt.

Lmao.
youtube.com/watch?v=jBn4kqGvk_Y

Kek of course this was (((Jon Stewart's))) roommate in college.

labelling someone a pedo is usually how jews destroy people that cross them. just sayin'

>pedo
>15yo

Are you kidding me?

Anthony Weiner did nothing wrong.

Spamming female acquaintances with dick pics should be considered a basic human right.

Fucking links or it never happened!

Poor cunt-cucked Weiner
Saved mankind by trying to fuck a kid

>kid
>15yo

REEE, it's legal to fuck 14yo girls in most of the world.

lol

I knew my comment would attract a pedo. Please take a seat

Hmm, I kind of have more respect for him after this.

Huma should have dumped him a long time ago.
Funny how it was Hillary who set them up together, and Bill who officiated their marriage.
Now they're both potentially going to jail.

Do you think Bill fucked her?

No, he definitely is a victim.

It is funny if feminism sinks the campaign. Mr. Weiner is actually a victim in all of this. His horrible wife neglected him. Considering his past, this was easily predictable. Huma did the equivalent of handing a drug addict a bag of cocaine. Also, while we all love attacking a Democrat, the laws that he is being prosecuted/investigated under are unconstitutional. Texting a 15 year old is clearly protected free speech.

So authoritarian feminism will hopefully sink the Clinton Campaign.

People are allowed to communicate fantasies and fiction. That is clearly free speech. Having actual sex with a 15 year old would of course be illegal in NY. NY isn't Paris or Berlin or Copenhagen or hundreds of other cities in the Western world.

>being this mgtow

How's that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jBn4kqGvk_Y

Ugh, Jewish arguing is so annoying.

I'll I'm saying is that Huma should have sucked his dick more and relaying fantasies via text is open and shut free speech.

Thank you for Correcting The Registry

what in the fuck

That isn't how political marriages work. When was the last time that bill even touched Hillary?

>part of a global, multi-trillion dollar machine to steal money and resources from his own people
>victim

I feel sorry for her

Omg she should just focus on herself, seriously fuck males they are completely useless now. If you need a quick fuck just go on Tinder, we can even have kids without men now. So just fuck em there is no more use for them

She seems intelligent and strong, I wish her luck.

I dont even you really think that. Once you are caught publicly three times people just assume you are retarded and lose all pity for you.