What are the based countries outside of Europe and the Anglo sphere worth saving?

What are the based countries outside of Europe and the Anglo sphere worth saving?
Surely we wont have to cleanse them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vikings are thieving rapists, literally the niggers of the north, and their religion was shit too

K. Pic was unrelated to topic.
I'm shitposting from my phone.
Is there anything worth saving? Maybe argentina or chile? How is south africa?

They actually did some research on genetics recently and found they actually didn't rape that much. A lot of them brought their entire families to settle parts of the isles, although they did pillage.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>says the hun
Return to your steppe, mongolnigger

Wo son, need some help there squiddy boy

Seriously, anyone worth saving?
Or will we just... you know?
Auschwitz em all.

this

Japan
Nepal
Mongolia
Zimbabwe

>odinism
Asatru yes !

Woo boy, the Magyar has some shit to say.

>Viking accomplishments
Ship engineering, navigation, trade, exploration
>Magyar accomplishments

German rape baby

> Nepal, Zimbabwe
Red pill me on those two

>Magyar accomplishments

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_inventions

Vikings also got cucked by the native Americans lmao.

>A hundred or so vikings couldn't conquer 5-6 million native americans
hmmmm, really makes me think

Well Vikings turned into Swedes so I don't see why you're shilling so hard for them.

Hungarians turned into a based conservative country that builds walls and says fuck you to the EU.

How am I shilling, I was posting from my phone and used an irrelevant image.
Then I pointed out Leif Ericson came to America with very few other vikings, to a continent of several million nomadic people.
Anyways, off topic.
WHO IS BASED?

We are ok, the only thing is you guys need to help us wipe out the immigrant scum we get from the countries around here.

You attacked a Hungarian and a Czech for pointing out a fact. Vikings were raping, pillaging niggers of the north.

They killed and destroyed Christian churches, so based huh?

To like the vikings is the most fucking edgy thing anyone can do, I brings up images in my mind of a fat neck beard.

Where.
Point to one post where I said anything negative to a Czech or Hungarian.
Just one post.
I'll wait.

the meek shall inherit nothing

Couldn't find it, could you?