POST YOUR FAVE TRUMP MOMENTS

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXAAD6TI1fA
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
youtu.be/nnMsUaT6e8k
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Because you'd be in jail"

wrong

Grab them

Pic related

The way he said it was just iconic.

>bad hombres

this and

The part where the FBI investigations and wikileaks had absolutely no impact on Hillary and she's still destroying him by a huge margin.

"Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth"

"only rosie o'donnell"

Here's to 8 years of epic POTUS tweets

>absolutely no impact
>literally destroying the only hope she had to get the normie vote

>Putting (Bernie) in parentheses for no reason.
>Calling Debbie Wasserman Schultz neurotic.
>Retweeting a Pepe

I can't wait for him to take over @POTUS

youtube.com/watch?v=bXAAD6TI1fA

Yeah I am sure soundbites will make mexico pay for a 20 billion all which serves no porpuse for them

If he can manipulated you retard with soundbites then you deserve everything that's about to happen

Why is Trump still losing badly then?

When he lost on November 8th and started crying

No fucking way is that real

>And here she is tonight... Pretending she doesn't hate catholics...

He's incredible.

You must be new.

>CNN polls

Hahahaha one of my faves

kek

And they just had to sit there and take it.

Hey everyone. Check all the recent polls.

Explain why Trump is still losing and why Hillary wasn't affected at all by the emails. Explain it.

What is this about?

guys I just wanna say, if he wins, i will never forget you guys, this past year has been fucking hetctic, a rollercoster, a ride to rember, I love you guys, your shitposting friend downunder Maati

She's under investigation by the FBI jackass

I don't even understand how so many coincidences keep happening.

yeah it's literrary nothing

Because we just found out yesterday that she's under an active criminal investigation by the FBI and polls take at least 4-6 days to conduct.

>serves no purpose
>will choke off over half of the cartel's market, meaning their prices will plummet and the'll lose money
>Not enough money to pay off government, government coup d'etat's themselves
>mexico great again

how can one man be so based?

A man named John Miller used to return reporters phone calls talking about how awesome Donald Trump was, and how he was gonna win at everything.

An interview tape was unearthed wit him saying questionable things, and ppl tried to turn this into anti-Trump spin.

Upon interviewing the woman who interviewed John Miller, we find out that 'John Miller' was actually Donald Trump all along.

If you listen to the interview or read the transcript, it is so obviously Trump, he sounds just like him, says 'tremendous' and 'doing very well financially, has a huge business al over the world' and other Trumpisms.

tl/dr Trump masquaraded as his own PR person on phone interviews, and it was hilarious.

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Americans Made America Great

Not Islamic Terrorists or Mexican Drug Cartels

All the idiots at my rally thought that he was on the press plane, which pulled up first.

You forgot the best part; the women said only 2 people had a copy of the tape. Her (and she lost her copy) and Trump. Therefore Trump must have released it. This was where the 4D chess meme started to look more like reality than a joke

Here's the video.

youtu.be/nnMsUaT6e8k

I was sarcastic but not that sarcastic.

It really couldn't have been better even if it was planned in advance.

The delivery and vocal inflection captured that matter-of-factness of the charges she faces and due reprehension without even approaching idle banter.

He could've achieved equivalent damage by just fucking fire bombing the stage.

He's such a god

When Michael Moore gave the War Boys our Battle Cry! youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Ily bby

Oh fuck I forgot about that
>So you're implying that he leaked this to play us like a fucking fiddle?

(((Coincidence)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY

i think Clinton still needs a salve for that burn

When he talked about his dick size after Marco Rubio said he had small hands

When Trump murdered Jeb Bush dead and took down all of the neocons

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI