We need to start spreading this Sup Forums

Hillary Clinton just announced today that her supporters can now vote by SMS text message.
I'm afraid this may really hurt Trump if enough people find out about this and start spreading it around social media.
We need to suppress this anyway we can.

kek

It's not fucking american idol. No way you can text a goddamn presidential vote.

You miss the fucking point retard.

what is it ?

Thats (not) the point user

Ok drumpster, stop trying to suppress voters you shitlord

thanks for the info OP. Just sent in my vote. It's a good thing I saw this bcuz I'm going to be out of town on the 8th anyway

Kek bump for you OP. This worked with Brexit

>tfw Sup Forums is now the jew

Can I vote by email?

top kek.
Ameriturds with an iq below room temperature.

That's very concerning. Not only is it far easier for them to vote from home but they'll vote before the whole email scandal comes to light. It also seems very unfair that Trump supporters have to go to the voting stations while Hillary supporters don't have to do anything on election day.

Let us do the thinking, you just sit there looking pretty and spread the messages we tell you too, friendo.

Why do you think Sup Forums would want hillary voters to think they can vote by text?

Yeah I bet she's going to push hard for the early vote, before anymore dirt comes out or she's indicted. Anyone who votes for Hillary now is dimwitted at best.

This is ripe for black twitter

It's not real you fucktard, the idea is that Hillary supporters will believe it and think they voted.

>Wasting trips.

Dozens of muslims fell for that one and that was very low-level dissemination.

Drumptards btfo, Hillary once again paving the way to prosperity

Lmao... Drumpf voters are really so desperate to win they're defrauding voters now

What an "unstoppable movement".... lmfao

That wasn't even trips. Do you have a developmental disability?

>trips

What is the number actually for? Just a made up one?

cute

swipe right for Hillary

Make it so.

Only if you're voting for Hillary. It's so unfair.

Friend, just spread the message desu.

She can't keep getting away with this. Libshits are pulling out all the stops to steal this election!

Pretty sure it's a number run by some service used for automated texting purposes.

>Do you have a developmental disability?

Does being drunk on schnapps count?

B... but that's jewish trickery!
That's their signature tactics. Are we even allowed to do that?

Some old vote by text number. It doesn't cost anything or send you back any kind of verification message. I toyed with the idea of using one of those numbers that charges you $3.99 or whatever. Couldn't find one fast enough.

I want Hillary in prison more than anything, but that's no reason to try and disenfranchise people, even if they're stupid.

Thanks for correcting the CTR, now let's BURY this picture so no lefties on Twitter get a hold of it.

I love you

CTR in overdrive.

You sound very concerned.

Oh shut the fuck up already you annoying cunts. This le raid board XD fucking garbage is getting beyond cancerous. Listen, if your testicles haven't dropped yet. STOP FUCKING POSTING.

oof

Use this one.

Should someone stupid enough to fall for this really be voting?

>increasinglynervousman.jpg

You either die a goy or live long enough to see yourself become the jew.

>Are we even allowed to do that?
What's good for the goy is good for the gander.

I am, because cheating people out of their vote doesn't make the system better

No, but I respect their right to.

We need to disenfranchise them ESPECIALLY if they're stupid. Stupid people voting made this mess to begin with. Really, this is a service to them and they should thank us.

Get fucked DRUMPFtards just texted my vote for shillary

>You either die a goy or live long enough to see yourself become the jew.

>clinton fans literally are dumb enough to fall for this shit

let's get it memeing bros

I don't think they are THAT stupid.

We also need to make it clear that the text messages are actual ballots to cast a vote and that you can't go to the polling offices if you text the number.

You can joke all you want but it's a fair point. This is filthy Jew tactics. Winning like this is no win at all. If Trump can't win fairly then maybe he's not the right candidate

Do they get a message acknowledgement with that number? It would give people peace of mind that they haven't sent it to the wrong place.
It's hilarious that those mule-headed drumftards have so little faith in e-voting and insist on doing it the old-fashioned way, ignorant luddites.

Nobody should be disenfranchised because it makes it easier to get away with corruption. If 100% of people were outraged when shady shit happened we'd be better off than just 50%, especially when someone with different beliefs than that 50% is in power.

We need to spread both. This is good too. I think slightly less believable though.

You underestimate how incredibly fucking stupid the average American woman who is voting for Hillary is, German bro.

They are THAT fucking stupid.

It worked for brexit, Fritz.

hahahahah
>vote by text not available in gaum, puerto rico, alaska, or hawaii.

Wouldn't this make them stay home from voting

Nah, no text confirmation.
If someone can find a text number that gives some kind of generic verification that would be better. We could change it.
A number that charges their phone bill would be even better.

Has someone checked this number for a response if you text it Hillary? Don't waste time

>all the CTR in this thread
SPREAD IT
P
R
E
A
D

I
T

Sup Forums is not doing anything illegal nor in any official position for this to be considered voter fraud.

Dead Mexican democrats on the other hand....

Have another one. Text only this tme.

> I don't think they are THAT stupid.
If only you knew how many times I've said that, Hans.
You've seen nothing yet.

good point. How should we word it though?

>americans stealing our brexit bants

hack frauds

#VoteHerFromHome

To be honest, it sounds more like a false flag by CTR to make Trump supporters look bad

derp derp hurr

Be careful, this is technically disenfranchisement. If you live in a cucked state you could be charged with a felony if you're caught posting this.

burger intellectuals

user you are so crazy tee hee

Phishing email

Your party affiliation was changed by someone in Russia

Worked on Podesta

this is funny.. we might stop some stupid millenials from voting if this goes viral

I'm just afraid you'll overdo it, Englishman_Common_Name_Owner.

Yes, that's the point. Republishits are attempting to commit voter fraud. Again. Fortunately, the media actually watches this dogshit-laden board now and immediately exposes this retarded shit now.

ALL NON BURGERS TWEET THIS

>To be honest, it sounds more like a false flag by CTR to make Trump supporters look bad

Haha, these are leaked from Hillary campaign.

Nice try.

>trusting normies to make right choices
The disdain for plebs from the elite circles is understandable more and more the older you get

Yeah fucking right, CTR. Cut it out with the concern.

Sorry Drumpfies, it's just genetics!

And we're supposed to be conserving energy - "Room Temperature" during heating season is supposed to be just 63 degrees F (17.3 Deg.C)

Kek.

Not even american.
Still voted for hillary by text. You can send multiple sms too.

twigger?

OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T, I DON'T WANT TRUMP TO LOSE PLEASE

Not even in Germanistan, go home CTR.

voting by SMS.. how "progressive" ..

libtards might fall for it

You're retarded

You have low semination. I think there's a pill for that... [T]

IIT: Austists who can't tell the difference between stupidity and sarcasm.

I'd say so.. Zwetschge Lutz by the bucket full..

>Winning like this is no win at all
principles are only applicable if both sides follow them, when one of them breaks the code then everything is fair game.

Unilaterally followed principles only lead to defeat, just look at Ted Cruz's people.

>>Does being drunk on schnapps count?

Only on St. Paddy's Day

>IIT
ITT