Trump LITERALLY rapes woman in front of crowd

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/33042509/trump-sexually-humiliated-former-miss-universe-jennifer-hawkins-on-stage-in-front-of-huge-crowd/

LOL TRUMPLETS BTFO!

gonna hide this thread, not gonna even bother replying to an obvious Canadian CTR shill

Piss off CTR

You mean the girl that used her looks to get a Kardashian like tv show?
Hilarious.

You have no power here. Hahahahaha

This all you kikes got?

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

>However, Hawkins later broke her silence and defended the billionaire, saying he had always been respectful towards her.

Also sexual assault is different from LITERALLY rape. Leafy, is that you?

>mfw i've wacked off to her

such a cringy groper

were you the faggot that left early? sad, desu.

she wanted that dick

How is kissing someone on the cheek rape?

Can't wait for the White House Correspondents Dinner in the 8 years to come.

THE MADMAN KEK

No one cares that SWJ get bent out of shape about everything. The fact that this is a news article in the first place is everything wrong in this world.

Meanwhile India/Pakastan might nuke each other but who cares about that shit.

>literally
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Also, saged.

STFU YOU RACIST

Because it's 2016.

Dumb leaf

Re sage

Anyone caring about PC and SJW shit were never gonna vote for Trump in the first place, but fact is that it's not a key issue for the people who voted for him. They're tired of two faced politicians and want to feel more secure whether it's job wise or by controlling immigration. He's gonna win by a landslide

Just seems like harmless banter in front of an audience. This will not sink the Trumpster.

wtf is sexual humiliation

like he smacked her ass or something?

this is coming from the side who has lil jon do an ad for them. And has other rap clowns supporting them.

i wish trump would stop being a pussy and bring that up. He's a sexist but hillary clintons stupid ass can go on a rap radio station to promote herself when they play music that blatantly disrespects woman all day.

literally nobody cares.