Give me all of your dinosaurs, dammit

Give me all of your dinosaurs, dammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gy7fO2i9y94
youtube.com/watch?v=VI__EW_fPJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But all I have are Dinosaucers.

youtube.com/watch?v=gy7fO2i9y94

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.

Holy shit she's stacked

Why does Hit-Girl want dinosaurs? Did Kick-Ass go even more off the rails than I imagined?

Ours is not to question why.

>all the cool dinosaurs are the bad guys
>all the lame ones are the good guys

And she has jiggle physics.

Good lord.
This is a kids show?

heavenly quads for those boobs

noice

the toys look great. but are very likely expensive as usual

That's just lovely.

I need more

What is this?

Somebody who really wants some dinosaurs.

DinoCore

To what end?
Why have dick shaped dinos jizz on the cavemen?
To. What. End?

>not Tony Moore or Ennis

I must say i'm shocked

Where did her boobs go?

where'd your object permanence go

Why the hell is that always the case. Remember Dino Riders? Bad guys get this badass T-rex and the good guys are stuck with some gay brontosaurus. WHICH ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING THING!

>Why are the bad guys more threatening than the good guys
come on, Sup Forums.

To be fair, Dinosaucers was actually pretty good about that. Judging by this image each of the main guys sort of had their own analogue on the opposite team. And the good guys got a motherfucking Dimetrodon.

God damn looking at them now I can see why we have so many furrys now.

>WHICH ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING THING!
Litteraly what did he mean by this?

brontosaurus didn't exist

Brontosaurus was the result of mixing up fossils from different dinos, Brachiosaurus and something else I think.

Apatosaursu, I think?

it existed, then for a really long time it didn't exist because some dingus just stuck a camarasaurus skull on an apatosaurus body and called it a new dinomasaur, no one cared though for like 100 years because brontosaurus sounds way cooler than apatosaurus, now it exists again because it turns out that apatosaurus body was distinct enough to be its own species of dinosaur separate from apatosaurus anyway. brontosaurus has had a complex history.

I never noticed that it eats their salad. Really the worst mistake in the whole sequence.

you mean the diplodocus?

is this the closest we'll ever get to a dino-riders revival?

does advances in paleontology mean the accurate up to date models would be a turn off for some (feathered dinos)

Does she even appear in many episodes? I grabbed a random one off Youtube where she showed up, saw about five minutes of her being a generic elite bad guy, and then she wasn't around for another three episodes or so.

DinoCore doesn't seem good enough to watch just for one purple-haired girl.

As always, it depends on how you design them. No reason they can't be cool or scary as well as cute or silly. Hasn't stopped bird characters from showing up, though I guess the more reptilian appeal of Dinosaurs may be lost a bit.

I mean, people like eagles, right? Besides, not like all dinos have feathers, even the ones closely related to the ones that did.

i was going with how some people didn't like the look of some of the raptors in jurassic park 3. not sure how much warmed up to the look since then (but i guess not much because of how the raptors looked in jurassic world).

here

So is this worth watching?

I can't believe nowadays prude fagottry level.
Yes it's for kids. Bobs exist. Moms has boobs, kids has moms... Geez.

The people who complain about the dinosaurs being feathered are actually fucking retarded.

Calm down dude.

>Search: Dinocore
>Results: nothing found
When?

>ichthyosaur
>dinosaur

no hes right fuck all these faggots on Sup Forums bitching about the female body

Yeah its annoying as fuck now

Penisauruses exist!?

youtube.com/watch?v=VI__EW_fPJs
EXTREME
EXTREME
EXTREME DINOSAURS

Where is Dino Time?

G O N E

Oh my mr quads what asexy picture you have there

Left side looks like they want to fuck shit up and steal your lunch money
Right side looks like they're going to teach PSAs about sharing and vegetables

Whatcha expect from an 80s cartoon?