Hmm.... *sips tea*

Hmm.... *sips tea*

That means they've already voted for clinton dumb drumpfkin

and they want to cancel it hell

Hmm I wonder if there are states that allow you to change your vote ...?

Hmm *sips tea*

If this news shook people who ALREADY cast their ballot, what about fence sitters and folks who were only weakly for Clinton and going to wait until election day?

LOCK
HER
UP

and tens of millions of people that were going to vote for clinton haven't yet

really makes you sip

Google statistics how to vote trump and see if there's a substantial difference?

Bump for ctr

Hmm in Michigan you can change your vote, and Trump is rallying there on Monday ...

Really makes one stop to sip and ponder....

really makes you think

Haha my mother in law voted for Hillary, she told my wife yesterday that she regrets it greatly.

It is to laff

It's even funnier that most early voting places here in Vegas didn't open until yesterday

we prezidunt now nigga

Early votes aren't event counted so it doesn't matter

godamn how easy are these things to make?

kys clintoris

go to google trends

google.com/trends

What happened yesterday?

they reopened the fbi investigation on killary

>night time

So by this graph Johnson is more popular than Bernie?

Basically
>Anthony Weiner gets investigated by FBI after getting caught sexting a teen
>His electronics had emails that were deleted by Hillary on them
>FBI re-opens up email investigation on Hillary
Now she's double fucked by both the investigation and having close ties to Weiner's sex scandal

Really jogs my nog

No

can you say LANDSLIDE?

Because of more sexual accusations against Drumpf, people want to change their vote to clinton.

>America all blue
LANDSLIDE FOR HILLARY TRUMP BTFO

That's because Blumpfdrumpf's voters are all fanatics while Clinton voters just see her as a lesser evil

I don't think that's how it works, senpai.

what? so hes gonna win? dont get your post

No, it means his voters are a lot more likely to look up 'vote drumpf' than clintons supporters are likely to look up 'vote clinton'

It implies that at this time more people are interested in how to vote for johnson than bernie. it makes sense considering bernie is no longer running

>i imagine ctr joining the thread
>about to write "it's fucking nothing"
>seeing OP's image
>crying, leaving the thread w/o posting

this is music to my ears

the fact that 'voting for bernie' is not only more popular than stein, but close to johnson and exceeding both at points in the graph which suggests that there is a decent portion of burnouts that arent voting clinton which would help trump

Lol

She's finished

This is how Hillary's campaign ends: not with a Trump but with a Weiner

kek

Shill faggots drink tea.

This shocks the man that has never followed a presidential race this closely.

>Implying this doesn't happen every time after all of the final propaganda and slander is thrown out there.

Sup Forums is kids now I swear to god. OP is acting like a fucking nigger and hardly making sense, and this is acceptable?

>tfw you went to the toledo rally thursday and can go to another rally on monday

pls do your pic again with the 2nd part in red for trump, blue for clinton:

the concept is very good for telling swing voters that they aren't the only ones mulling a vote for trump

>related topics

here you go famalam

perfect!

i'll spread it with as much effusiveness as huma spreads moisturiser in her dry fucking face every morning

Great thread OP!

holy shit is that where you just stopped thinking? No further thought on the matter occured to you afterwards?

got another one with the 2008 election if you need it