What does Sup Forums feel about Batfleck?

What does Sup Forums feel about Batfleck?

Great performance and I liked the costume (not the robot one) and voice but he got screwed hard by a kinda crap movie same with Jeremy Irons as Alfred, he performed great as him but was wasted in a poor movie.

Best live action Batman.

That first scene and how he moved is proof positive that Batfleck is a damn good live action Batman.

Best Batman

If I could salvage one thing from this DCEU debacle, it would be Batfleck.

He's perfect.

His movie isn't popular so of course I like him best, OP.

I feel like him and Irons are pretty good but need a better script/director.

Worst world detective?

He always was.

Does he know that a lot of people liked him as Batman? He was clearly devastated when the movie bombed.

He knows his son like his Batman and that's the only opinion that matters.

I like Ben Affleck, I don't think he's anything special as Batman. He could just as well be Michael Keaton.

That made me feel weirdly warm. I don't like it.

He might be good in a movie that wasn't a disaster.

What we saw in the movie was bad, but everyone was bad. Even Amy Adams was bad.

HIGHLY overrated imo. Most of the things people like about him comes from stunt work and costume designing. Things anyone else can fill in.

I still think he's serviceable.

He instantly became my favorite during the gym scene.

Could neve4 live up to Bale. The only real Batman.

To be fair, I thought angry Bruce had a good Batman voice, but then they decided a gay robot voice would be better.

He will get a standalone Batman movie right?
Cheer up, Ben Affleck.

For you, maybe.

He might get raped in a prison.

It's already in production hell and seems like it won't happen

Hate to see him go. Too bad the DCEU has all this dumb drama behind it.

Yeah, I really hate the robot voice. I always thought Bruce changing his voice was neat element of him assuming the role of Batman. The voice modifier thingy just feels like a lazy answer to a problem that wasn't there.

I wonder how hard it is to create a voice that sounds nothing like your own.

You sound like a big guy.

That would actually be so cool. It would finally make this gay capeshit more realistic and grounded.

>Hate to see him go

Still going with this fake news, huh?

Go to bed Snyder.

It's an open secret at this point.

Not like i want it to happen, it just is.

>It's an open secret at this point.

Uh huh.

Only if Papa Snyder will rape me to sleep.

>What does Sup Forums feel about Batfleck?
The better question is, what do women think of Batfleck?

I don't know why I made fun of him, he was pretty good in that role. It wasn't his fault the movie sucked.

He's either best or second best Batman no matter how you look at it, it's between Keaton and him though I prefer Keaton because it's so different

Clooney and Kilmer just sucked, and Bale was utterly boring and void of personality, I like TDK but it is not because of Batman, he was simply a vehicle for the other characters to latch onto

Seriously why do people keep fucking with the Batman suit?

That one was perfect. Sometimes less is more. Adding more lines and armor plates does not equal a better costume.

Keaton > Batfleck > Bale > Kilmer > Clooney
Obviously Conroy is the definitive Batman and West was in a league all his own
My biggest worry with Batfleck is that we're not going to see that level of performance from him again.
He really pushed himself hard to be the best Batman he could possibly be for BvS, not only with his training regimen but also his acting. He had his friends like Kevin Smith telling him that he had to absolutely nail this because if he didn't then he'd be forever remembered alongside Batman & Robin.

And he did it, he really pulled it off. But the film itself was extremely convoluted and distinctly average.
Afterwards we all saw SadAfleck plus all the photos of him falling off the wagon hard with smoking and drinking, plus the rehab.

So even if he decides to stick with the part I really don't know if he can deliver that same level of performance again.

Justice League already looks like it's going to be a steaming pile but that's a discussion for another thread.

Adam is still the definitive Batman.
The modern movie Batman is a thinly-written role that exists only to justify all the hammy villainy, gadgets, vehicles and backdrops.

The role of Batman has slowly been sapped of the Detective Savvy, Martial Prowess, Ingenuity and Mental fortitude that defined the character.

Nu Batman is an emotionally fragile quitter who dominates his enemies with an arsenal that rivals Tony Stark (the character WB desperately wants him to be).

Affleck is an actor of modest talents playing a role with no real challenge beyond "acting moody, silly voice".

Not really.

"But fighting a never-ending battle with the concept of Crime is Haaaaaaaaaaarrrd!! I'll just grow bitter about it and start mutilating and killing people with guns!"

Best Batman, after Keaton, who wouldn't fit in the DCEU. Batfleck is amazing.

They'll inevitably ditch Affleck because actual Batman (not Iron Bats) requires a believable young character doing all the Jackie Chan fighting, and Affleck is a tired old git better suited to playing "fictional President" at this point. Starting an EXTENDED Universe and casting far and away the most popular and lucrative character as an old retiree is unfathomable.

He did a good job, also the costume was geat in bvs.

He needs a good solo movie that isn't bogged down with JL stuff. Focus on the 20 year history. (Like why Wayne manor was burned dwn.)

The Batman needs to be a really great neo noir picture.

He had to debut in a shitty crossover which is unfortunate.
>Jeremy Irons as Alfred
I didn't like Irons' Alfred because he came off as a nagging jerk,.

This.

Irons Alfred was fairly shit, but a vast improvement over passive-aggressive Jewish Mom Alfred in the Nolanverse.

He's in his fucking forties. They might have to tailor it so he fights with as much dad-strength and skill as agility, but stunt actors are a thing, and you don't magically become a frail old man at 40.

I mean, fuck, just watch BvS again. It wasn't an issue.

At least let Afleck get into his 5s or something before we move to a younger Bruce post-Lazarous Pitt.