Rogue One #6 (Sep 6)
Star Wars Adventures #1 (IDW, Sep 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=0k_dEJPGCVU

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o
youtube.com/watch?v=RaEzKRngCyY
youtube.com/watch?v=xhTRAWaV-T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

Windee, I can fly...

Rey

>little Obi-Wan
Oh no
no no no

Does anyone have that Alien movie looking picture with Daisy Ridely?

oh god, why?

So I just watched that Chinese ROTS bootleg Backtroke Of The West is a fucking goldmine. I will now refer to Anakin as Allah Gold

Also is Tag and Bink any good?

>reigh havoc
>rey havoc
REY'S LAST NAME CONFIRMED FOR HAVOC

The only thing larger than Snoke's Mega Star Destroyer is Rey's forehead

...no one tells people "to fight like a girl". They say "you fight like a girl" as an insult. If you're going to make this kind of statement, use a phrase people actually say.

You could maybe make a case for Leia because the stormtroopers at least shoot back and actually hit her in a real fight. But Rey and Jyn literally just float around as enemies do jack shit to put up even token defenses.

Though in that case you could also call it fighting like a Dameron.

The Porgs are fucking cute.

There, I said it.

Little Obi-Wan is not for lewds.

Oh, I agree, user, I agree...

>>Also is Tag and Bink any good?

yes

lol

>I go out of my way to trigger myself

Good stuff

Good grief Anakin what did you do? Lightsabers don't make those kind of injuries.

It would be an edit of this image, I think.

Thanks, my dude.

oh shit

You're welcome

here's another one that's not as well done but I saved at some point

Can someone make an Ezra edit of this? Ezra stashing his stormtrooper helmets?

Thnx!

hey /swco/ got a smoke?

no but I got a snoke

Wow, Freddy Krueger didn't age well

You don't want any deathsticks

>wanting deathstcks

You will go home and rethink your life

It's literally the reboot Freddy only with eyebrows

If they run, they're resistances scum. If they don't run, they're well-disciplined resistances scum"

welcome to Takodana.

Phasma being a chrome stormtrooper is so fucking dumb. I would've liked literally anything else they could have done to make her design unique.

Maybe he borrowed Obi-Wan's for that.

Will Thrawn die? Is that how they will explain his lack of appearances?

best armour?

let it begin.

BASED HAMILL

youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw

also, add this into it

Of those, I think it's probably the shore trooper.

never to be seen again

reminder that this is George-approved armor

I can see his balls

no wonder RLM hates it

sexy

oh baby

>people were so unsatisfied with the prequels that they made a 90 minute documentary bashing George Lucas

what the fuck they weren't even that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb3iBlp1o

First he's an unabashed Trump basher and now this. He has amazingly shit taste all around.

That helmet would've been a good design to use for the First Order stormtrooper. It echoes the classic stormtrooper without looking like a knockoff.

>95099177
>politics bait

no (you) for you

Oh you!

I like the armour

OPEN FIRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=RaEzKRngCyY

Seriously. It's genuinely intimidating.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhTRAWaV-T8

Gavodian, bc it sounds star warsy enough i guess

>ywn be bullied by a cute Imperial Officer/Inquisitor
Why live?

the Twi'lek master race defended their planet before the clone showed up.

name another race who did that?

Thrawn and eli were fucking and you can't convince me otherwise

it's a kids show, showing kiss is a big no no.

Uh, Eli wasn't in rebels

>Thrawn and Pryce were fucking
ftfy

>Thrawn
>fucking a woman he detests because she is a piece of shit

wrong one.

also, who's Eli?

>also, who's Eli

The Imperial officer who brought Thrawn to the Emperor. Upon joining the Empire, Thrawn made him his subordinate.

Adding onto this, he basically fucked his career and half the book is Eli complaining about how he just wanted a peaceful life. Eventually, he grows to like working with him.

Never, EVER underestimate the lengths people will go to to find something to bitch about.

Still better than your gay shit

Most planets had some sort of insurrection group. The Twi'leks weren't special in that at all. They were around for so long because it wasn't worth it to the CIS and the Empire to devote the assets to fully bringing the planet to heel. The only thing Ryloth was good for is pleasure slaves, no resources worth mentioning.

Phase 1.

the CIS had 3 Munificent-class star frigate and a Lucrehulk defending the planet as well as Wat Tambor one of the heads of the CIS.

I think that's worth it

the Twi'lek insurrection group also shot down a C-9979 landing craft and Multi-Troop Transports.

>ANH was good
>ESB is the BEST SW movie of all time
>ROTJ SUCKS
>Prequels SUUUUUUCK
>But I'm totally a HUGE SW fan :^)

People like that made the documentary.

You forgot that they love TFA and think it's what Star Wars is supposed to be.

>ANH was good
>ESB is the BEST SW movie of all time
These are ok opinions. The rest of the opinions are trash, though. ANH is a bit clumsy, but it introduced us to the world in the first place, and set up a lot. Likewise, The Phantom Menace is clumsy, but it introduced us to the world a bit deeper. TFA ignored the rule of change, making the rebellion eternal. No surprise, as Disney and JJ are of the Revolutionary Spirit.

Why does everyone outside of /swco/ prefer TFA to RO? I get weird looks every time I say I prefer Rogue One elsewhere.

Not fucking including this dope set. You diikut

TFA is easier to get into, while Rogue One actually made sense in universe and had Tarkin, who normies don't even know beyond 'lol old guy'.
and it required outside reading to understand. Normies like to put in the bare minimum to understand things, and TFA was spoon-fed to them

I like the armor, but not the helmet. Too bulky.

>and it required outside reading to understand.

Not really. I haven't read Catalyst yet and I was still able to keep up with the movie.

I mean to understand it better. It was a fine movie on its own, but Krennic is a FAR better character when you do read it. Jyn is more compelling when you realize everything she went through.
they don't like that it wasn't all spoon fed to them through an iv drip so that they could understand it without thinking.

Because it was made for the lowest common denominator.

>haven't read catalyst
Please do so, you're missing out on GAAALLLEENNNNNN

It's not for a lack of wanting. I just have more practical concerns at the moment and I just can't be throwing around money. At this point, I haven't read most of the Star Wars books now. Last thing I read was Aftermath.

Have you checked the OP? You could listen to the audiobook (which is fantastic, as they all are) or get it there.

You don't NEED to watch Rebels or TCW or read Catalyst to understand everything in the movie.

This was Sup Forums's number 1 complaint about Rogue One, because they couldn't possibly fathom that Star Wars fans would actually enjoy the series to be bigger and better connected to the cartoons and novels.

But the movie does a good job establishing everything independently for those that aren't so heavily invested in the series.

You don't NEED to read and watch all the other stuff, but you will get a much stronger experience and have better context/enjoyment from Galen, Krennic, Gerrera, ect.

Kinda like how you don't NEED to even watch the prequels to enjoy ANH, but you will certainly have more context and enjoyment there if you do, like Alderaan and Bail, and the Skywalkers actual identities, ect.

Star Wars works best this way, where the stories are strong enough to be self-contained, but still fit together like a jigsaw to make a huge beautiful painting if you so wish to see it all.

I don't do audiobooks, or read books online. I have to hold it in my hands. I just can't do it any other way.

You can download it from the OP and read it whenever you want.

There are these amazing inventions called libraries, you should check it out

They kept me in the fandom, along with TCW and the EU.

I sort of enjoyed TFA, and liked Kylo as a character if not an (even temporary) antagonist, but R1 was all flash no substance, and the new EU has failed to grab me. I've gone from checking in on new releases and spending time on the thread than anywhere else on Sup Forums, to practically forgetting about SW and clicking on the thread once a month or so.

I also have a really bad feeling about TLJ.

>calls me a diikut, show me trash armour

I want these guys in Rebels and comics.

Umbarans did that as well.

I really like that vest though a retarded Star Wars solution (FUCKING MAGNETS?) could have been even better.

I like the vests. The helmet designs could be better, and the iGuns need to change.

Ezra sees the tank commanders helmet and tells Sabine to hold his sabre.

nothing but screaming and gun shots.

That image is too precious OP