Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/kXn9x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im loving these designs

Alright im done. Hope all of these get added to the game

artstation.com/artwork/kXn9x
sauce

Best one

Those panels on the legs look stupid and kill the whole thing.

There are aspects of this I like, but it went too far in some places (the fur) and not far enough in others (the arms).

Overall, worse than what they went with.

imagine being this wrong

It's bad. Like really shit. The design they went with is also trash but this is worse. Sorry you have shit taste.

>hating on fur and those clean sleeves
YOU have the shit taste user

I don't hate fur, I hate the placement of it. It should surround the brim of his hood, the connecting area of his sleeves and gloves and his pants and boots.

The sleeves are too sleak and clash completely. It is however still better than if they went sleeveless. New 52 Captain Cold's design was the worst.

The aiming device in the head makes sense but what purpose does the other bits of metal serve?

Wow, she actually looks Greek.

Wait, was Kyle supposed to be in at first? God damn it, he's my favorite Lantern too.

Damn that suit looks good, Firestorm could have done with gear that had less greebles. Not to mention something to give him the old genie sleeves and pointed shoulders.

The right one looks damn nice, but honestly I wish people would just use The Batman's design for her.
It's perfection with that rose petal hair design.

this one looked so much better than what we got

I actually can't stand spiky aquaman.
How tf is he supposed to swim ultra fast with all that?
Light armour like on his legs would have done just fine, maybe with one piece of metal armour on the shoulders

Bump

Post more concept art

It's honestly super interesting how a kids show like Ben 10 has such graphic concept art

K I D S S H O W

K I D S S H O W F O R K I D S

>lines lines lines
>carbon fiber underarmour nike gym tech

Stonk floi

>What if Tim became Nightwing

neat

instead, suits

Upchog

Stank moth

I don't think a single one of these has looked good. And I get to the bottom of that atomhawk faggots designs and it all made sense.

There are a few cardinal sins for redesigning Superman.And this one hit them all.
If you RD Supes always keep in mind:
>No collar.
>Don't connect the shield and cape.
>No cowl (or in this case half cowl).
>No armor
>No gloves

He doesn't have any boots, he doesn't have any yellow, he doesn't have a belt or anything to split up the blue. This is legitimately one of the worse superman designs ever.

I fucking hate every single one of you injustice fags. Seriously. Fuck off. You don't read comics or watch cartoons. You like power levels and tacticool costumes. Fuck off.

Wow, this is so horrendous.

Some of these designs are very Kirby-esque.

christ

@95103089
What's his problem

What are you talking about?
It is awesome!
A terrible Black Adam, but a great design.

Considering the original show's general aesthetic, it doesn't surprise me at all

Taking a simple design and adding LINES LINES LINES for "realism" is not a great design.

Kyles canonically dead in injustiverse

Who set Cobra Commander on fire?

I just ripped every single one of this kids designs but this one actually kinda makes sense to me. Arrow and bats should be the only two in armor.

Yet Superman looks like his armor could take more damage than Queen's.

this is almost as egregious as superman. Shazamfam should ONLY ever be in simple fabric uniforms. The lack of proper Shazamfam arm-guards and sash is despicable.

fuck off atomhawk. stealth (You)s should be bannable. It completely disregards the point of this site. If you don't like my opinion and want to discuss it do so correctly. Otherwise why did you come here other than to shill your garbage?

>ITT illustrators who are "technically" skilled, but lack any ounce of design sense

Hey buddy, might wanna calm down a wee bit. Also gotta agree on your point against 60 billion extra lines ruining a good suit.

Goddamn, that's majestic.

If the Strange movies ever bring Dormammu into more focus, this will be great. It'll also be weird to have one actor playing both the hero and the villain.

Autistic rage babies should be a bannable offense. It's alright not to like something (you have shit taste) but don't make this your rant blog.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TERRIBLE

Did they artist conflate Shazam and Flash or is than an amalgamated version?

Who let BeksiƄski enter the MCU?

The guy is offering arguments and inviting discussion. Pointless shitposts like yours should be a bannable offense.

>Autistic rage babies should be a bannable offense.

there wouldn't be anyone left. other than maybe some stealh replying faggots.

You not liking my reply or tone doesn't mean that was a blog post or rant. It was completely on topic. The faggot using this site to dump his terrible designs should be who you direct this comment at. This isn't deviant art. Why do you think it's okay for OP to shit the board up with terrible designs and yet you call someone responding to it a blog post?

t. atomhawk

Your shit is awful and contrived, go study visual design

>I fucking hate every single one of you injustice fags. Seriously. Fuck off. You don't read comics or watch cartoons. You like power levels and tacticool costumes. Fuck off.
>inviting discussion
Just post concept art and shut up user

Don't be so mad, Atomhawk. Everything in that comment is true.

Who said anything about realism?
The design and colors have an awesome Art-Deco flavor in it. And Deco was averything but realism. All those geometric patterns and the use of lines following the metal are great.

>This isn't deviant art. Why do you think it's okay for OP to shit the board up with terrible designs and yet you call someone responding to it a blog post?
Am I being baited? This is a concept art thread post whatever you want.

>Muh-muh-muh designs are cool, man stop calling them bad
>Pls, no bulli, just post pictures say "cool"

I admit my last line was a bit over-board but it hasn't been refuted. And the smarmy responses pretty much tell you the intention of this thread was for OP, maybe atom himself, to shill these pictures.

No you aren't being bated. My point wasn't that this thread doesn't belong it was that it is no more a blog post than my reply.

Both have a place here; Shitty concepts and people calling them shitty concepts.

Dude, the pointless detail is a foolish attempt at rendering texture and make it more "life-like." See: Every design in the MCU. The only art-deco aspects are what remains of the original and simple comic design.

>the intention of this thread was for OP, maybe atom himself, to shill these pictures.
I am OP. I saw some great art, downloaded it, and then made a concept art thread. This isn't shilling since I could've made a stormhawk thread. I've been making threads where I dump marvel concept art and I never get called a marvel shill.

Art Deco done correctly resembles TAS and 90s Gotham architecture.

Art Deco done poorly resembles that Black Adam design. specifically because it isn't lines that define AD but shapes made from the relationship of the lines and blank space between them.

>the poster number isn't going up
No need to samefag

And now we ABSOLUTELY know you're a newfag.

You realize posting more than once in the same thread isn't samefagging, correct?

It is when you reply to the same post
See replies

Right, because Deco is always so subtle and never over the top.
Nothing ever was done for the purpose of form, and everything was just function.

Actually it's when you act as two separate people. it has nothing to do with a base action and everything to do with intention.

And just FYI, this was me:
The rest were not.