What will the average male height be by 2050?

Will a 5' 7" manlet like me be considered a midget, when people my age in 2050 will be all over 6ft tall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being an insecure faggot and you won't have to worry

who gives a fuck

i don't see why the youth then would be taller than it is today though

Who cares? The only people that care are people with low IQs and women. Well...I guess "low IQ" is all inclusive.

You're already considered a midget

Average height in England is 5'9" for men calm down man. As long as youre taller than her I dont think it matters.

Who the fuck cares nigga, just get a good job that pays well

5'10

You're so insecure for a laughable subject like this. Go hide under a rock.

>tfw you will tower over manlet countries
feels dutch man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

False conversion

Fuck off lanklet

don't worry about it and it ceases to be a problem
I am short but I can defend myself and have never had a problem attracting women, it doesn't bother me
And another thing, a man's confidence unlike a womans is not derived from inert physical traits. It is derived from accomplishments.
Its very feminine to fuss over physical attributes

>172cm
>Cute
>Slim muscular build
>Perfect set of teeth
>Brown eyes

Thank you based iberian ancestors for best genes.

160cm after the nuclear fallout due the radiation.

>Brown eyes

heh... heh

Had no farther figure in the household since I was 16, living with 2 bitchy women for over 7 years, I've been molded into the ultimate beta cuck

Everytime i look at spain

>1.78

I know its fucking fake as all hell

As a 5'9 semi-manlet who's looked into this. No.

1) By 2050 you will be old, old people heights don't matter and IMO its optimal to be smaller when you are older so your bones/body can be more resilient. At least from my experience denser but not obese old people are usually the strongest and tall ones are usually more frail and having issues.

2) Height doesn't increase forever, there were some great graphs that show population has stagnated in height increase over the past 20 years in most of Europe

3) People make up stuff, usually meme short countries like Portugal will say everyone in their school is now 1.9+ but no evidence demonstrates this

4) Some countries like Japan have stagnated at a small height, the average male height in Japan has been 1.70 for over twenty years. (among 18 year olds).

As far as I can tell with height the average white gets to about 180-182cm and the deviation is about 10-15% either side so anyone in the 5'6-6'4 range is always going find a good number around their height. For me there are more 5'6-7 friends that I have than 6'3-6'4 for example.

In terms of the UK i imagine average height will stagnate at about 5'9-10 because of ethnic minority increase.

Overall average female height seems to stick to about 5'6 maximum so if you fall above that height you will always be taller than the most people across the whole of society. So if you are 5'7 you are probably safe in that regard.

seems Jewish.

Daily reminder Andrew Carnegie was only 5 ft 2

who 6ft /manlet emperor/ here?

Is there any way to optomize height gains at 18? 5'9" here want to see if i can get to 5'11"

world height is going down because there are more shitskins

Less tall. Overpopulated world => less nutrition for all => everyone shorter.