What exactly is your problem with providing healthcare to all? How can you be against something so simple and right?

What exactly is your problem with providing healthcare to all? How can you be against something so simple and right?

I'm not.

Not wanting taxpayers healthcare is autismos, and greed.

That's why I dropped the lolbertarian meme and became National Conservatism.

The problem is your commie ass.

Why is the arm up pose so fucking sexy?

I'd provide my dick to her, if you know what I mean

I don't want money taken out of my paycheck to pay for some heroin junkie who OD'ed and never got health insurance.

I can't deny the provision of benefits to niggers and spics, particularly spics that might get aid who don't even have citizenship. If we had a more homogeneous and high trust society then the tension i feel when somebody says welfare state and benefits structure wouldn't bother me so much

Armpits are sexy.

You're already paying for poor people's health insurance.

>literally wants poor white people to suffer so that blacks don't benefit

The problem is sharing a limited number of resources (doctors, hospital rooms, medications etc) with millions of niggers and other human trash

I don't wanna wait 3 weeks to see my doctor because 10 Juanita's are pregnant or Jamal OD on heroine again. And I certainly don't want to help them in any way by paying any medical bills they owe or giving up a room in the hospital when a real human gets sick

It's more how you do it and where you do it. You can't do it in the USA because we have such a massive population of people who contribute nothing and live off the public dole.

We have considerable minority populations who devote themselves to squeezing as much out of the system as they can, and a bunch of frizzy-haired, do-gooder cat ladies with no children who help them do it.

Our prior insurance system led to a massive inflation of medical costs, and our medical system is now impossible to convert to a single payer plan without crippling our economy.

We let medical care become a luxury good in this country, and now we want to give it to everyone without addressing the inflated cost. Doctors expect to make $400k a year or more. A night in a bed costs $10k. A nurse gets $75k for emptying your bed pans.

It's two out of control problems compounding together. Lazy niggers and white trash meet the out of control cost of modern medicine.

I'm not. I'm opposed to systems that allow the hordes of unemployed welfare queens who don't contribute anything to society leeching off the benefits of my hard work. I'm all for a system where everyone who actually works for a living pays into a system which covers them.

But why?

No problem with everyone having healthcare, big problem with people being robbed at gunpoint to fund it.

My taxes should not go to worthless people. Why should I work while nigger here sleeps and smokes weed all day

Simply because they are hidden. Same applies for tits.

Healthcare is available to anyone.
Health insurance is a different matter.
>I don't owe people insurance.

Don't have insurance, be prepared to pay.
Or maybe get a decent job that offers insurance. Otherwise;
>Not my problem.

We in The United States have a large amount of obese people. Obesity naturally causes many health problems. If we have free healthcare in this country, then the healthy people will get fucked over by a ton of fatasses.

And that's terrible.

That's the cost of multiculturalism, a general sense of loss of connection to any sense of community. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If people don't pay the tax, the doctors don't get paid so they become corrupt and force the patients to pay or let them die. Negative income taxes would take care of everything a lot better.

I'm all for it, but the system has to protect itself so that it doesn't become too expensive and low-quality. Those who destroy their health and would consume too much resources (fat people, junkies, self-harmers, criminals always getting beaten up or whatever, etc) need to be dealt with. Ideally they should be helped. But this might require some authoritarianism.

the loss of connection only happens because white people are literally racist and can't see human beings for the human beings they are

you are literally the problem you are complaining about

So, If you guys already had rising costs before, that means government already had it's hands on healthcare. Do you know how? Just wanting to know more...

Yeah because our blacks and Hispanics integrate so well with each other, even our Asians are forming vibrant communities welcome to blacks and Hispanics.

I'd rather have a free BMW than healthcare.

The truth is Americans hate their fellow man.

Simple as that. Calvinist legacy.

>human beings for the human beings

What does being human have to do with anything? If we look at teh natural history of the the human species its' filled with homicide exploitation, the destruction of countless species of mega-fauna as well as other hominid species before we even began to smelt copper or engage in agriculture.

Why appeal to a sterile taxonomic biological classification of something that is tarnished with excessive violence. What precisely other than practicing your, flowery new-age rhetoric, does being human have to do with anything?

The problem is your inability to see the elements of our species that don't accommodate your worldview and you will forever chase after a "humanity" that doesn't accord with reality.

Maybe when "white people" are gone you will have your joyous united world eh?

Because there is a large portion of low lifes that abuse the shit out of emergency rooms and I ain't payin for that shit.

You can have more "rights" when you take more responsibility.