"dude this show is so deep and depressing bro"

>"dude this show is so deep and depressing bro"
>show is just entry level existentialist nihilism and a plebeian understanding of marxism and critical thinking
>protagonist is a generally well off individual who has no reason to be depressed besides "dude depression lmao" even when they can afford to buy anti depressants
>alcoholism is romanticised, maaaybe a background character smokes weed, characters will go through fake trip out scene with non hallucinogenic drugs
>show acts anti god, but only really attacks religious institutions like the church, and it's from an uneducated perspective on actual church corruption, just "dude the people's opiate lmao"
>character development goes around in circles but acts like the ongoing story actually matters
>animation is a secondary thought and usually cheap, instead of something that reflects the admittedly shallow but existing themes of the show

What are some actual, genuinely deep animated shows out there? I hear the Maxx is pretty kino.

lol whoever called XRA 'depressing'?

That wasn't my implication, so I'll appreciate if your depressiation depreciation could beat it, if you catch my meaning. Which is to say, I'd like to beat it off the road less traveled, and give it a traveler's train ticket to enlightenment.

>deep and depressing
OP, you're just fucking with me, you gotta be.

Fuck, did you not get I was talking about rick and morty and bojack horseman?

You miss the mark even more than I thought you did.

I swear it's uncanny how good some people here are at xavierposting

You can try Moral Orel

Dan,please.

>plebeian understanding of marxism and critical thinking
really now?

>has no reason to be depressed besides "dude depression lmao"
That's just how depression works.

>even when they can afford to buy anti depressants
Antidepressants not working is an all too common phenomenon.

>tfw Xavier is one of my favorite comedies of all time
>tfw Sup Forums like many boards doesn't know when to stop milking a joke
>tfw This is going to start grating people and putting them of from the show
>tfw when in 5 months top people will get tired of the meme and say Xavier is nothing but LOLRANDUMB BULLSHIT because retards don't know when to quit

He got buttmad some people said Xavier>Reddit and Morty

It's my fault.
For years i was the guy making Xavier threads and they were wonderful, like 5 replies making a couple of jokes and that was it.

Now Sup Forums is gonna go full contrarian special snowflake about it and there's nothing i can do, i can't help but feel responsable for thinking we could even remotely discuss anything in this shithole before the hivemind got their fucking relentless claws on it like everything else.
Should've never made a single thread about Xavier, should've let this show lie in obscurity and peace.

If you're using Xavier as a counter argument for Richard and Mordecai, then you're fucking retarded, it's like getting into a civilized discussion on how things are going and taking a blunt and smoking it. Xavier was made to not be analyzed or understood, it's there to bring randomness and laughs through word play but doesn't really leave a message it just fucks around.

Stop this fucking meme, I don't want Xavier to become a overused normie filter that even normies will start to watch just to say that they are superior, are you fucking retarded? If Xavier becomes normie tier, we've lost one of the best given Sup Forums material.

it's because it's pretty easy to write, and unimpressive, like the show itself.
>dirty ESLs jerking off to """"""smart"""""" wordplay because they got it
kek this show is unremarkable as fuck. no better than your run of the mill Adult Swim drivel

how is this show not considered an nth incarnation of millienial "IM SUH RANDUHM"ness?

It's not your fault user, i remember those good old day's too. If it wasn't this it'd would've been some other show they'd feel the need to constantly bring up and annoy people with for the sake of "superiority".

I can already imagine the alternate universe where they spam Moral Orel or 12 oz Mouse.

I came for nuttin and got nuddin. It's almost like I never even came.

DARFUR DOODLE
WILL BE RIGHT BLACK

Why do people even compare these shows? They couldnt be more different.

Who the fuck says that about Rick & Morty? I only ever hear it about Moral Orel here.

>>protagonist is a generally well off individual who has no reason to be depressed

Depression is an illness, not just "feeling bumed". You may develop it for no obvious reasons.

>Sup Forums like many boards doesn't know when to stop milking a joke

It's not Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums.

>that season 1 finale
This fucking show was amazing
Pure low-budget CGI kino

> le epic takedown of XRA

relax faggot it's just a show