Name one good reason the minimum wage shouldn't be raised to $12...

Name one good reason the minimum wage shouldn't be raised to $12.50 besides hurting the feelings of "muh small business owners"

you can't

Nice statue, but that's literally the main good reason. Also, higher wages increase inflation, which is not good.

Minimum wage should be $50.00 an hour, let's make everybody RICH

My plan is fool proof

You spelled $100.00 an hour wrong.

not a bad idea actually. this is similar to basic income which is proven to be effective

Greedy cunt.
Anything less than 500 is equivalent to slave labor.

literally the backbone of the american economy. You stupid fucking ignoramus

You're paid according to what you deserve.

Minimum means you don't deserve a wage but slavery is illegal.

Your argument is invalid.

you truly are an idiot

oh god my ID

kek that's good shit

Go ahead. It won't affect my income. There will just be more whiny unemployed "baristas" around.

Pic related for useful idiots

jew sly

It's not that it shouldn't, but that it shouldn't have to be raised.

minimum wage work is not worth that much per hour

People like you are the reason why illegals are hired over citizens.

I agree. People who can't get a wage higher than 12.5 an hour should just kill themselves. Worthless sacks of shit all of em.

Do this and get rid of welfare, let's see how Mexico likes getting a shitload of worthless illegals.

because most minimum wage workers are retarded and can't get a simple task done coorectly

name one good reason for $12.50? seems a little arbitrary to me

I'm not opposed to raising the federal minimum wage some, but beyond that, leave it to the states to set a higher minimum. $15/hr in california is a lot different from $15/hr in rural mississippi

A higher minimum wage effectively means less money for more work when you factor inflation.

If you don't believe me look at australia, or any mining/oil town. I hope you like spending thirty dollars on a two pack of toilet paper.

yeah i bet you're an expert in economy schnozenstein

Higher tax bracket
More taxes paid
Less net income to buy now higher-priced items

Many people will loose their jobs. Free market rules also applies there

Why not a $1000 minimum wage?

> leave it to the states to set a higher minimum. $15/hr in california is a lot different from $15/hr in rural mississippi
this

Kek reveals all things

are you implying that individuals should not have the freedom to exchange currency for labor at a wage determined between consenting adults? that position is completely unjustifiable

also min wage was created by the self-interest of union lobbyists to prevent unskilled laborers from acquiring the abilities to compete with artisans for high paying jobs and erased economic opportunity for impoverished families

>stopping at 12.50
Capitalist scum

Common core was instituted to fix people bad at math like you.

you realize buying online is a thing now, right? $15 in california now gets you the same product as $15 in mississippi. Why should people in mississippi be punished and have less nice things than someone in california just because they happened to be born in a state with lower minimum wage?

now you're probably going to counter "muh living expenses!!" but minimum wage jobs are often made up of young people in college or as secondary income. There are very few people who rely strictly on a minimum wage job to live, and those that do are usually on some sort of welfare system to pay for their food and housing.

so again, how is this fair?

This, the more you're paid, the greater percentage of your income you pay as taxes.

name a reason it shouldn't be $15.... Or $18. Or $25. Or $70. Or $200. Or $2000000.

Anyone know the name of the statue in the OP?

But i already get paid more than that already and its just a part time thing while going to school.

Because the labor these people do isn't worth 12,50 an hour right now. Maybe after 40 million illegals get deported, and then it should be up to the businesses to decide to raise the wage.

Actually, every small business I worked for has paid far better than any corporation. I was a shift manager at papa johns getting 10.50, currently washing dishes at a mom and pop getting 13. Same with other jobs i had

fix and bad are both vague words.

Kys you stupid retard

I have a friend who is just not that smart, I forget her diagnosis. She doesn't understand, well a lot of stuff. But we managed to get her a job doing laundry for $8/hr. Probably her labor isn't even worth that much, but the owner is a nice enough guy. If forced to raise her wage to $12/hr, it just isn't worth it. She will lose her job and never find another one.

Why do you want to take her job away? She really likes working. If you think she needs more money to live, which she does, why not give her more welfare and let her keep her job?

who is this semen sculpture

2D>3D familam

Include me in the screencap

Some people cannot provide anything worth 12.50$/hr and will be forced to go on welfare - which makes for a bad life.

>jidf exposed

Lets raise minimum wager to one million dollar, that way everyone can be millionarire

>"muh small business owners"
in other words
>"muh whole economy"

What!? $1,000 is too little

Prices of things would be adjusted so you'd be basically paying as much as you do now if your wage was increased.

That's why a gallon of milk in Idaho is significantly cheaper than one in washington state.

why can't everything be free and everyone works for free that way everyone will be satisfied?

Pick up an Economics for beginners textbook.
You won't, because OP is a mentally challenged underaged banned waiting to happen.

It wouldn't solve anything, just inflate everything in proportion, but fucking up shit along the way

pic rel