Ylyl

thats not funny, thats really sad :(

Pics like this never mattered to me till my daughter was born. Now my heart beat has raised and a have an urge to go hug her. She's 1.

This is why we need to help these people. Not laugh at them, you introverted retarded racist fucks.

You only care when it happens to you. Fucking psychos!!

Same here man. They're terrible before you're a parent, but after you become one it's a whole new level of awful.

It just makes you think fuck, why can't we all just get along and hope for peace rather than happenings.

>why can't we all just get along
faggot

>You only care when it happens to you.
>if you kill your enemies you win

Das it Maine

How about we just take in the children and raise them to be Americans

Wrong website you flaming homosexuals.

Now get back to CTR

Reminder that boy would've grown up to be a radical Islamist and his death made the world a better place

that looks to me like significant trauma to the neurocranium + contents. i do not see a visible cerebrum or cerebellum. bran stem involvement is all but assured. this injury resulted in death.

Keep telling yourself that, mate. You're laughing at a dead child. You're a horrible person.

Does anyone actually find Sup Forums humor funny? Literally /s4s/ tier trash, like it was made by 12 year olds.

A dead child can still damage our country as a political tool.

It's the idiots that are using dead bodies as tools you blame. Not the corpses of children. And if you're afraid of a minority of refugees taking over your "Superior white countries" maybe you faggots aren't so God damn superior.

Pathetic.

But we aren't helping them that's the fucking point

The "refugees" that are coming are from Pakistan and Afghanistan, all 30 year old men

Did he died?

>Saudi
>trying to feign emotions

Fuck you and your shit desert. You guys don't take any. America is waking up and soon were gonna nuke your entire country.

The corpses of children bring us military age adult men.

Not Children or Women.

>literal shitskin thinks he has any morals
Stone any women today for being raped, Abdul Al-Goatfucker?

That dead child would've become a horrible person. I laugh because our world is safer.
We are superior because we don't waste our resources on war. We didn't need huge oil reserves and foreign workers to make us wealthy, we toiled for that wealth.

As someone how has been on Sup Forums for 5 years, this pic is actually real sad. Beyond the
>HHUURRRR SANDNIGGERS, MAGA 2016, BTFO SHILL
This picture is just show the horror of a father going through the loss of his son man.

> le dark edgy memer

How's high school, kiddo?

(You)
haha edgy lol 9gag

kys faggot

>Syrians are getting killed by ISIS! Quick, let the Nigerians and somalis into our country!!!

>We don't waste our resources on war.
Kek. USA. Military spending? Mate. You blind?

>Our world is safer
I'm confused. Is it safer? Or more dangerous because of the immigrants? Make up your mind.

Even a Saudi is more compassionate than you. Land of the weak, home of the homos.

>Military aged men

And women, and children. Those are fathers, mothers, and people fleeing war, not violent raging homos that post on messageboards like you, and I.

You take any people's land today, Jew scum?

Fund any terrorism today yet, filthy Saud?

Why don't you go lynch some faggots you goat fucking inbred shitskin muslim flag pole.

He got better

Only on American soil. How does it feel knowing your government murders its people, robs them of their rights, and constantly lies to them using strong propaganda tools made by the Jews?

At least Saudi Arabia furthers its own cultural agenda, rather than the oligarchical elite running its country behind the blinds.

AMERICA BTFO.

KEK! Living in South-Africa is enough of an insult for you, mate.

We need to help then IN PLACE. Are you suggesting we take in every single fucker from every opressed and wartorn country? Probably you are, leftist dumbfuck.

ahahahahaha

Why? I would rather have niggers than saudi's...

RARE

It became a political weapon and not a dead child when (((they))) published the picture

>Kek. USA. Military spending? Mate. You blind?
I'm not referring to the USa, as I´m not fromt there. Also, lay. off the periods? and question marks?

>I'm confused. Is it safer? Or more dangerous because of the immigrants?

I never mentioned immigrants, though considering the brain capacity of the average arabian I'm not surprised at your reading comprehension. We are safer because the child is dead, and therefore there is one less jihadist and potential immigrant in the world.

>Those are fathers, mothers, and people fleeing war

If they wish to flee war, then why take the long trek to Northern Europe instead of stopping in the South, or just going to Levant or Arab Gulf countries? The is no war in Greece or Jordan.

new as heck

checked

>That dead child would've become a horrible person. I laugh because our world is safer.
this

I don't feel anything for him or the kid, other than and underlying sympathy, but I still wouldn't take them in. I can feel sympathy without wanting suicide.

We don't need to help them at all. They have brought their problems onto themselves, and we have no obligation to shield them from their bad decisions.

I understand it's your first day here

Is that why you fear immigrants?

Go hug her, man. I wish my parents did it more. Hug her every chance you get.

Yes. We already have issues with our own toddlers who go on shooting rampages with assault rifles.

>implying prince Mohammed Hussein al-Saudi is looking out for your interests

I've never understood the original picture with the kid who is sitting.

Was he supposed to be dead? Can someone share the original? He looks alive to me.

I hope you never have kids. Oh wait what am I saying you'll never see a pussy let alone get a chance to make babies

Bro, you're from Iceland. You guys literally have a program to stop fucking your own cousins. Gtfo. You barely are on the map, let alone enough of a country to go to war with anyone. Simpletons.

>One less Jihadist
Lel. As if REAL Jihadists are killing anyone but Arabs.

Look around the Arab world, everyone condemns ISIS and the likes. The only people that like them, are home-grown European Islamists. ISIS is a European Islamic entity, not an Arab one.

>Why take the long trek

Because some people, unlike yourself, don't have much of a choice on where to go when there's no airport/passport/visa and they have to get on a ship from a shit-hole like Libya.

Are you that uninformed?

Because the basic income of the Saudi middle class beats your high-class's income any day. Because we drive Golden covered jeeps to our stonings, while you have to have gargantuan trucks to stop the niggers from attacking each other. Go hire a private company to keep your building safe, mate, before some niggers rape you.

Cough, promised land, cough
Now go fuck a little boy or pray to Allah.

One day, these threads will start. And all someone will have to do is post some articulate anons summary of this years election. I can't wait.

every time I see kys I just think of kentucky.

This is why I fear immigrants

This was already proven to be setup. Thats makeup all over the kid.

I prayed five times, today. In the presence of a thousand men willing to die for their religion and their people. What man is willing to die for you? Trump?! KEK!

Yes. That's why he allowed the Americans to open a portal of lawsuits with JASTA, and that's why he's pairing up with China/India/Japan and Russia, the world's new super powers.

America's no use for anyone except for clubs and guns.

Then you're no better than the "shitskins" you condemn, faggot.

Except you kill your own people for a few twitter followers, while true Arab and Islamic warriors die for their people.

>implying your country doesn't fund 90% of all terrorism
>implying your country isn't the shittiest monarchy in the world
>implying everyone there is rich
>implying it isn't all just oil money

What is it exactly that you want?

He's alive. It's just supposed to be a super appeal to emotion picture to the horrors of war. He's just a little kid but he's covered in blood and ash and has that thousand yard stare. Dude isn't even crying.

This Thread has been derailed as fuck

>Implying what you call terrorism isn't just the furthering of the world's best religion

>Implying there's any monarchy in the world that can topple Saudi wealth, and people's respect towards the king

>Implying we aren't

>Implying it matters what kind of money it is

The American petro-dollar is dependent on us, white pig. Remember that.

b8

Drown in pig blood filthy fuck

That photo was staged and taken by an ISIS agent who literally beheaded a child.

wtf I love Saudi Arabia now.

>Saudi Arabia
Look who's talking, halal for brains.

>fuck terrorism it only kills Muslims! All of us hate it
>terrorism is just the furthering of Islam, why are you guys so hateful?

Nice try

You don't belong here

Nothing. I'm a Saudi male. I have everything I need.

>Then you're no better than the "shitskins" you condemn, faggot. Except you kill your own people for a few twitter followers, while true Arab and Islamic warriors die for their people.

Toddlers can't use twitter silly.

Here, have sexy megyn kelly for today

Gotta love all those Syrian refugees that your country is taking, Abdul!

Nigga your country decapitates women for farting when there husband isn't around on the daily eat a non halal uncircumcised dick nigga.

this is literally the worst goddamn ylyl thread I've ever experienced.

As if ISIS is Islamic :'). Look at the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia. Those are true Islamic countries. You think we need to go under a different name to have power in neighboring countries?

Most Arab countries are DYING to be like us. Learn, homo.

Don't know what that means.

You're welcome to come into our country, and live amongst our people. You may, much like the British ambassador, accept our faith.

We have tax free income, and many schools where you can teach your beautiful language and culture, as long as you do not disrespect ours.

We do not fear migrants.

Fuck that butchy looking trojan whore.

>the ISLAMic State isn't Islamic
kek typical sand monkey taqiyyah or however you camelfucker spell it

Fun fact.

When we get your muslim asses they will bury you in pig skins.

Ivan
Please fuck those filthy Muslims up
Glory to Russia

>As if ISIS is Islamic :')

See this.

Citation needed

We recently took in a million refugees who are living in wonderful housing, and have since then enjoyed governmental benefit, all without our people yelling and ranting in fear of them taking over, or our funds running out, or any trouble.

Kek. Get your facts straight.

Also; your country imprisons its own people for the gain of private jails, allows women to falsely accuse men of rape, make them pay for child support and ruin their lives.

Your country has recently been found to be allowing a corrupt politician, working AGAINST the people's good will, and allowing her to be free, and not just that, but also voting her in for president.

Here's the crazy part. She's the best of them. No wonder we're funding her.

Your country waits for our money to get a president. Enjoy being white and poor.