ITT racebending tumblrina fanart that is unironically good

ITT racebending tumblrina fanart that is unironically good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7mSZn9UKXTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unironically good

and by racebending you mean shift to a darker tone

no backsies

He looks like a black Josuke more than anything

He means looks good.

A lot of it breaks gr15.
Not that they aren't filled with bad ones as well.

I'd hit that

but this is awful

You start, OP

Is this a Jo-
Welp.

So did Superboy in the 90's which is what the art is based on.

I'd read a comic about him, but not if he was supposed to be Superboy.

JON-JON DYKE DYKE BABY

Might as well make up for OP's slack.

Is it genderbent too?
Also stop misusing 'unironically" you twat.

>I want to make a black version of a character
>make them as gay and effeminate as possible
Why do this?

Makes the blackness less threatening. Plus they're double oppressed so more virtue points

So when do you start posting that's good?

It's basically Super Prince

Those "types' pretty much fetishize racebending, genderbending, and all around bastardizing an established character. They feel like they're sticking it to the man or some dumb shit.

This. Plus, nine times out of ten, their racebends are just white people with a brown palette swap. The remaining 1/10 have features so exaggerrated that they rank right up there with racist caricature.

How original

Everyone knows that when you start a thread involving art or videos the OP has to provide at least 5 on topic posts.

are there racebending tumblrina fanarts that make a black or asian or altino character white?

like something that changes the race of the whole cast, so black guys become black, latino guys become asian, asian guys become white, and so on

this
the character looks freaking cool, but it`s cringeworthy if he`s black superboy

>Gets no powers because melanin impedes the pass of light
Good job

why do you think he looks gay and effeminate? Because he doesn't look like a slob?

melanin cells are more efficient at absorbing light

I keep screaming but God won't answer

I'm not an artist and I have no knowledge of art
but why does so much of the tumblr art work look alike? it all has this weird coloring and design

No its more efficient at protecting skin from the sun's radiation at the expense of adsorbing sunlight and vitamin D. He'd be a good superman, but only near the equator.

He looks gay and effeminate because he is literally wearing feminine clothing.
If you're a guy but can easily pass as a soft butch chances are you're either gay or bi.

And that's why he wouldn't get powers, because melanin impedes the pass of sunlight to the actual kryptonian cells that need it. Did you people with dark skin have vitamin D absortion problems because of that? pigmentation reduces vitamin D production in the skin, and kryptonian energy cells aren't found in melanin

>good

Not at all

A combination of peer pressure, imitation of popular artists, desire to "break out of anime conventions", and most importantly, lack of exposure of good/new artists basically makes tumblr a breeding pool of the fanficton effect. Where all content eventually devolves down into the same basic drivel.

Melanin is produced by specialized cells in the skin, and they function by absorbing most incoming light, thus preventing much from being reflected or penetrating into other cells of the body. Now, if his alien physiology could repurpose these cells to act as batteries, it'd be great. If he can't, it'd be bad. Ultimately we don't know because comics aren't so autistic as to address the fine cellular properties of an impossible being. So it could go either way really.

>unkempt appearance synonymous with masculinity
Whose generalizing here?

>jeans shirt and jacket is feminine clothes

the user I was replying to, who clearly things that a well cured appearance is synonymous with femininity and being gay

>belly shirt
>not feminine
How many guys do you honestly know that walk around in belly shirts?

Last one I have

>41 posts
>4 pics, two of which is obvious bait

B R A V O / C O /

The Cloud looks like shit but I do like that Tifa

Gave us this, so I can't complain.

Now that I think about it, can Kryptonians get tans? Does their skin even have any melanin at all? He doesn't look like an albino so he has something, but is it even melanin or some alien pigment cells with an entirely different purpose? Like if Supes parks himself next to the sun would he not burn to a crisp but still get cancer? Does the same process that turns sunlight to superpowers protect their cells from UV damage, or is his body just correcting all the damage it could do?

Forgot image

Actually yes.
There's Barrett too.

You're just okay with it because it makes your dick tingly

>jeans shirt and jacket is feminine clothes
>high cut shirt showing off mid drift
>I don't know what a soft butch is

Is Barret white in that? He could pass for Asian

Well, Supes in many iterations spent months if not years at barely couple of hundred km from the Sun and got no tan, can we assume he can't?

>Belly shirt
It's a croptop. For some reason this is hilarious to me

His ethnicity is Jensen

I didn't ask for this looking ass Barret

I don't know I've always called them belly shirts
either way its a very feminine style of clothing

you should go outside more, and go to concerts.
>women dressing with typically male clothes to be more androgynous
>somehow it turns those into typically female clothes

Isn't a butch a gay woman that tries to look like a man? That doesn't sound like it helps your argument

Women steal everything from us. They stole heels, they stole tight pants, soon they'll try to steal our dicks themselves

Who are they suppouse to be?

...yes?

A man that looks like a women wearing men's clothes helps my argument very well. The OP image looks feminine.

>A man who's trying to look like a woman who's trying to look like a man
WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

I'm sure at some point, the artist was trying to draw characters from the anime Kill la Kill. Something must have gone horribly wrong.

Only Tifa looks any good.

What would Aeries be like?

Indian.

This shit looks so weird to me nlbecause the actual art is structurally solid, it's just the design that looks bizarre. It's like they wanted it to look offputting

Looks like a background character from an early Michael Jackson music video.

Fucking hell why am I so attracted to lesbians?

have you seen a doctor about that lack of taste?

Because from here, it looks terminal.

>torn skinny jeans
>mid-drift exposing retro hipster shirt
>low-slug belt
>beaded bracelet
>spiked girls leather jacket
>faux hawk pompadour
>circular shades
>eyebrow slit
>multiple ear piercing/earrings/ear jewelry
>not effeminate

why are men such insecure princesses?
>men wear heels
>women start wearing heels too to imitate men
>eww women are wearing heels? gross, I'm not wearing heels anymore

Like said, It was based at some point on Kill La Kill, which is worth watching. Though it stopped that long before that picture was finished.

I'm actually digging big black sepiroth. He looks like he'd actually touch a vagina for a reason other than trying to crawl back in his mothers womb and cry.

>They stole heels, they stole tight pants
Have you ever looked up the type of men who wore those articles of clothing?
They weren't exactly the shining example of masculinity as they were examples of money.

>why are men such insecure princesses?
>women are so miserable being women they have to pretend to be men to fell validated
Yeah men are the ones with deep seeded insecurity.

heh

>black Josuke
youtu.be/7mSZn9UKXTk

Looks like Bruno Mars and Janelle Monae had a non-binary polyamorous son whose pronouns are he/him.

I hope this reasoning comforts you as females continue to appropriate masculine gender roles and culture, leaving males with an ever-shortening list of appropriate ways to express themselves as men, leading to further social isolation and severe mental illness cruelly forced on an entire half of the human population.

Does non-binary means no woman, or men find you attractive?

That's silly, masculinity isn't defined by gender roles or culture. It's a part of a person's personality, not something that can be taken away by external factors. Oh wait that's right you just wrote that to be funny anyway.

Just one of the many way of saying that a person is neither male or female but starved for attention.

Looks like a shitty Morty.

In their defense, the Metropolis Kid was some Chippendale shit and the single gayest DC character I've ever seen.

>white people with a brown palette swap.
I mean haven't comics always been like this?

>masculinity isn't defined by gender roles or culture.
The argument created by a much of people (male and female) who have no idea what being a man or masculine is.
Just random guesses from the outside looking in.

I like the use of dreads to mimic the anime hair aesthetic

>Tifa has a phat ghetto booty despite being athletic originally
See I wouldn't mind redesigns if they kept their fetishes out of the equation

>femininity isn't defined by gender roles or culture.
>if a man tries to take feminine gender role he is considered gay or less of a man
>if he tries to take part in feminine culture he is considered gay or less of a man
This argument about not being defined by roles and culture is not just bullshit but it's also one sided. There is more to benefit adapting masculinity than femininity.
Like it or not there are roles that societies around the world consider for men and women. There are cultures that hinge of being a man or a woman and how you connect with fellow men and women.

You my friend do not understand how black genetics work. The booty cannot be vanquished. The booty is all.

oh user....you haven't witnessed the tragedy I have.

Really all they did was give the metropolis kid a different skin tone. Connor was gay as shit in the 90's

You're free to wear heels and tight pants too, user. Nobody is stopping you.

>all black women have the same build my fetish demands
That's racist

Some characters look better than the others, but I think pic related counts.

Black people with flat butts exist. Although, if you assume that racebent Tifa is still athletic, it would make sense her butt and thighs are at least partially muscle.

This.
Even the men back in those days thought those guys were rich faggots.

the only decent one is Velma,Daphne and Fred look god awful

i literally don't have a reaction image to convey how much disgust i feel at this image.