Why do you waifufags like this awful character so much?

Why do you waifufags like this awful character so much?
>What you got there, Gumball?
>It’s an ice cream cone.
>GIVE IT TO ME. NOW
>WHAT? NO. I bought it with my money!
>Your money, Gumball? Who gave you that money? Yes, it was ME. You bought that ice cream with MY money. That ice cream is mine by right but it’s fine. Keep it. You are a MAN.
>Ehh? What did you mean this?
>We women work harder than MEN but MEN always take all our things. Our money, our rights, our bodies, OUR ICE CREAM. Know what? Fuck you little MAN! You are grounded! FUCK MEN 22% WAGE GAP

>Hey Gumball, look at this painting of Jesus and virgin Mary.
>Cool. Do you know if the artist got a tumblr or a Patreon?
>HAHAHAHAHA nice internet reference, Gumball. This is why our show is so good. Who needs jokes when you can make references? Now tell me, Gumball, who is god in this painting?
>Dah, Jesus. He is our lord and savior.
>But that is WRONG. MARY IS GOD. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY, GUMBALL? BECAUSE SHE MADE JESUS. Jesus was just a MAN. God isn’t a man, she is a WOMAN. A FUCKING GODDESS. Jesus is god? That is a lie of patriarchy. A MAN MADE LIE.
>What?! What are you talking about?
>And tell me, Gumball. Where is god right now?
>Mom I-
>I AM HERE GUMBALL AND I AM GOD! YES, GOD. I MADE YOU! I AM YOUR GOD. YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP ME. WOMEN ARE GODDESS, MEEEEN ARE NOTHING. FUCK MEN AND FUCK PATRIARCHY

>MOM NO! Stop touch me down there! This, this is rape!
>Rape? This can't be rape, Gumball
>Why not?
>because MEEEEN CAN'T BE RAPED! ONLY WOMEN ARE VICTIM. I AM THE VICTIM HERE GUMBALL. I AM A TERRIBLE MOTHER AND WIFE BUT I AM THE VICTIM. I CAN'T DO WRONG. I AM A WOMEN.

>Gumball, you are grounded
>WAIT WHAT? WHY?
>Because you are a MAAAAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a449BnuSAlY?t=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A character's personality is a distant second in terms of importance in waifufagging.

Stop pushing incest, OP.

you ok buddy?

If you can prove you're really being underpaid you can sue.

>no posting the whole thing

That guy needs a better dry cleaner.

This made me laugh more than the new season

>Hey, Gumball, could you hand me that *BURP* god on the kitchen table.
>M-Mom, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Gumball! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! MEN ARE TOOLS! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Gumball did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Mom I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Gumball *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Mom except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Gumball?
>Y-yeah Mom I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Gumball! No one can find God because (((he))) isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK THE PATRIARCHY OF CATHOLICISM, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! FEMINISM! *dyes hair red*
>hey gumball burp come here
>o-okay Mom
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what Mom
>that *BURP* god on the roof
>b-but Mom there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT GUMBALL THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME FUCK CAPITALISM

>love is just a chemical reaction, Gumball. A MAN MADE chemical reaction that keep us women as slave of MEN

the message at the end of everyone having it bad was good,but seriously,these writers dont know how to write female struggles without making them obnoxiously over the top.

>He hasn't seen the newest episode of The Amazing World Of Gumball yet.

I prefer the episode where Nicole turned herself into a syringe. 100% original
>I AM A SYRINGE NOW, GUMBALL! FUCK MEN!

The episode was feminist propaganda

Or real because the wage gap does not exist.

>hates men
>loves dicks
What a good character.

>we're gonna have sex, GummyPUSSY. Just you and me and sometimes your sister and sometimes your dad, but never your "brother". You want to know why, Gumball? Because he is a nigger. Now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say Gummypussy. Forever! And I’ll go out and find some more of that sauce, Gumball

It was a different time, Ben Bocquelet was scared so he had Raimi ghostwrite that episode

>I don't want you hanging around with that peanut subhuman anymore, Gumball.
>You keep this up and by the time you grow up you'll fall for the kike propaganda and fall in love with a negress!
I get that it was supposed to be a child/parent argument but Jesus, Ben.

>I was part of Hitler's favorite unit, Gumball: The /ss/. They called me "the queen of the /ss/" Gumball
Yeah, it was a different time but for fucks sake, Raimi. This is a show for little kids

This is now an /ss/ thread. Post all your /ss/

double points for NicoleXGumball

Fuck off with your Nazi propaganda, Raimi

Waifufags are the worst autists. Then they scream Richard is the only asshole in the show because he's married to their grorious waifu.
I'll call it the Waifu Effect. When waifufags glorify a character that is in a relationship with somebody else, the other character is hated to death.

What the fuck is this shit thread?

image source?

Well, I only kind of hate her, because she's basically a domestic and child abuser

Episode Examples being:
>The Limit
>The Hero
>The Playdate
>The Fridge

>The Playdate
The Egg

Grow a pair of balls you over sensitive pussy

t. Nicole

t.oversensitive pussy

No. This is now an abuse thread. Post abuse.

Why not both?

Blitzwing?

This is all it takes to get you Sup Forumsfags into a frothing rage? You and tumblrinas really are peas in a pod

more gumabuse

You got any more anais getting abused by nichole since she wants to become like richard someday when she grows up

>t. Nicole

>YEAH! FEMINISM! *dyes hair red*

Wow, so The Worst gave you PTSD, huh.

Back to Sup Forums, buddy

So wait, what episode is everyone hating? I like nichole and hope they don't ruin her.

It's called "the worst"

They ruined her long time ago

Since when?

The Hero

Are they messing with my wife now?

Still a pretty ham-fisted message.

Well, excuse me for thinking about the family

This is bullshit. No boss or head of a company would dare to speak to a woman like that in the modern day. That's an easy lawsuit. In fact, employers hate hiring women because they're a liability and an easy lawsuit. So this bullshit the faggot writers from Gumball portray here? Would not happen. Not after decades of Feminist shit ruining society.

Wait what, is this real

Oh it's a rerun of The Triggering

"The Choices" made me appreciate Nicole more

I know right

PLUMP

Richard deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

He barely gets any abuse since S1

I dunno how I should feel about this art...

Wasn't this whole "feminist" theme in a single episode? Wasn't it supposed to be exaggerated because the show itself was exaggerated? You seem to be overreacting buddy, you want me to call someone to calm you down?

>You want to know why, Gumball? Because he is a nigger.
Fuck, that never fails to crack me up.

This feels like something from season 1. When Gumabuse was a think.

>implying gumabuse isn't a thing now

My sides.

Kek

Name one post season 1 episode where Gumball gets abused alot.

There are A LOT of episode. The Money is a prime example. It was literal abuse.

That entire episode was about the family getting bankrupt and Gumball wasn't even getting abused. Compare that to The Curse or The Date.

Not him but how exactly was that episode gumbuse? That episode was nothing but full of meta humor.

youtu.be/a449BnuSAlY?t=61

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

>The Curse or The Date
Character having bad luck ≠ abuse

the same effect holds true for jackie in star vs foe.

>was nothing but full of meta
Only 2 minutes.

Every episode is full of Meta Humor, that's why I don't like this show, it's so meta, that the whole series feels like a total bummer to common TV Tropes that we love

>I turned myself into a cow, Gumball! BOOM, BIG REVEAL: I AM A BIG-TITTIED COW. What do you think about that?
>but why you would do this, mom. Why anyone would do this? Look at your animation. It looks pretty choppy and what about these low fps
>Gumball, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. Just look at these giant things, Gumball. They are so big and heavy and full of milk that I could crush you with them, Gumball. I AM COW

Fucking kek

i dont like this fetish

I do.

How about this

you should feel aroused and masturbate like a good little boy

I'M A BUN
I'M A BUN
I'M A TASTY TASTY BUN

>My *BURP* life fucking *BURP* sucks. I want to kill *BURP* myself

It is planking done right.

Vore fags were overjoyed.

Stop bumping a dead thread you furry bastard. This whole thread and the Judy Hopps thread is literal fur faggotry.

The pay gap it's about risk jobs with a chance of you dying or getting permanent damaged like losing a limb, women usually don't take this kind of job, some do, but not as much, testosterone it's what makes creatures take risks, and stupid acts that kill themselves.

Kill yourself

Fourball

I am not an animal, I am a human being!

Why?

It technically does. It's just not the result of misogyny.

I just watched the fridge and fuck she was a cunt in that

I saw the anti sjw clip on youtube. It's an impression of mine or this show is turning into a kids version of south park? Because if so it's gonna be shit

>not loving Nicole