prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2016/10/breaking-trump-beating-hillary-by-4-in.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

BIG

>The change you've been waiting for your entire life

LAND OF THE FREE

"I have a rule or two about the topic of race. I could possibly extend it to three or four rules. The first rule is that in a dialogue about politics, current events, horticulture, haute cuisine, you name it, the first person to introduce the question of race is probably a racist. If that person belabors the point, he is definitely a racist intent on exploiting the issue for personal gain. Finally, if he is obsessive on the matter, his racism has become pathological. There is no known cure for such creatures. Think of Rev. Al Sharpton discussing haute cuisine without reference to race relations. I suggest it is quite unthinkable.

WE NEED TO SPAWN MORPHEUS

ITALY FOR TRUMP
lads, i missed the rally, anything good?

Nate Elementium

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>T-this time it will sink him for sure, guys!

By this standard, Hillary Clinton is definitely, at least by contemporary standards, a racist. Just last week, America was enjoying a perfectly normal presidential contest, with Donald Trump calling Clinton "crooked" and Clinton questioning Trump's temperament and the color of his hair -- highly misandrist charges if you ask me. Then, what does Clinton come up with all of a sudden? She charges Trump with "racism," and the whole mainstream media, or MSM, reverberates with her charges. The New York Times has even found traces of racial bigotry in Trump's early business career, his childhood and his time out there on the playground! Frankly, the Times' stories made it sound like Trump was raised in apartheid South Africa rather than Queens, New York."

Be careful, Norway!

If the threadsplit general is still up, and the mods see it, they will delete your thread for being made later

Make sure to tell people to fill up the other thread, even with shitposting, or just sage it.

Our main purpose is to discuss Trump, don't let CTR turn it into a Sup Forums tier drama fest

Good luck, and Godspeed, everybody!

>probably

are they that fucking scared that they're now praying for happenings? kek doesn't work like that faggots you chose your side

Regarding liberals lets give them nothing and take from them everything, especially pic-related

Praise Kek, let it be
reach the number 33

Daily Reminder

Haven't they learned? Alleged rape victim #13 isn't gonna break it and most scandals came unannounced.

Only a little bit more

We are almost there, user

>the next trump scandal

Let me guess, they bribed another mormon slut to call him a rapist lol

>SURELY THEY'LL STUMP THE TRUMP THIS TIME R-RIGHT GUYS

IGNORE CONCERN FAGS

DO NOT RESPOND TO CONCERN FAGS

Just got back from voting in Indiana. My district is blue so I assume everyone there was voting for HRC.

If the Republicans had put forward Mitt Romney or a decent candidate, one who doesn't stand on authoritarian values, is extremely petty constantly getting in fights on Twitter, and has no business running a country, I would have voted Republican this election. The Republican base gave me no options. I just hope Hillary doesn't do that much damage to the country.

Now that's a nice building

Good luck.

GO POOS

PREPARE THE POO CANNONS
COLLECT ALL THE AVAILABLE POO

PEOPLE OF INDIA
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR POO
DO YOUR DUTY FOR COUNTRY
DO NOT POO IN THE LOO EVER A

>Indiana
>blue
Not even on rcp you shill

DONALD

Based, you better enjoy that Taco Bowl user

SPREAD

sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj

sli.mg/a/WLxcv1

sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt

sli.mg/a/OwG1iz

sli.mg/a/rj5ysI

You forgot ME CD 1

the fiscal and social conservatives are going to vote for trump.

remember that

It is going to be wonderful ;_;
We get three Christmases this year.
Brexit, Trump Presidency, and the Birthday of Jesus

EKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

>95101955
(u)

>le red PA meme

Tick tock, tick tock people with """insider""" info.

Trump is already winning early voting in key states and districts.

If you have a surprise, you should drop it before he's locked up swing states.

Also this

We need to play for keeps 2nd term.

>goo0

if you insist kek

TRUMP WILL DESTROY AMERICA.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Best year of my life.

I don't plan for it to remain that way though, we have 2017 to look forward to

westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2016/10/breaking-trump-beating-hillary-by-4-in.html?m=1
TRUMP UP IN MICHIGAN EARLY VOTING

Poo in loos fight against sandnoggers

Where is Immortan Joe in this

Yep.

>My district is blue

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Texan here, just came back from early voting.

I live in a republican district, yet I have never seen something like this before. The place was full of Hillary supporters. Asked an official there and he told me that democrats have outnumbered repubs 2 to 1 on early voting this year, while with Romney it was the other way around.

I think Texas might go blue this year, folks.

IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER

>The first rule is that in a dialogue about politics, current events, horticulture, haute cuisine, you name it, the first person to introduce the question of race is probably a racist. If that person belabors the point, he is definitely a racist intent on exploiting the issue for personal gain.

Even if this is true, what difference does it make to anybody? Its not like being racist makes you less human or invalidates your opinions unless its completely irrelevant or you're a spineless numale cuck like this guy.

2017 The Year Greatness Came Back

greece
are you high?

I live in a republican district, yet I have never seen something like this before. The place was full of Hillary supporters. Asked an official there and he told me that democrats have outnumbered repubs 2 to 1 on early voting this year, while with Romney it was the other way around.

see
Remember what happened to me yesterday!

Don't let the shills get to you. I will be back when the next trump rally is on

Any independents here have a good idea of how the majority of them see the investigation?

surely independents in droves will leave her because who the fuck is going to vote for a women under criminal investigation

>go to /r/news
>no stories about the FBI disrupting a presidential election and throwing the race in to chaos
>search "Clinton", look back a week
>no results
>go to /r/politics
>megathread #2 with thousands of comments
>no other articles allowed to be submitted, all have to go in to the megathread despite it being over 17 hours old
>top comments in the megathread are unrelated jokes that detract from the seriousness of what's happened
>the entire frontpage remains filled with anti-Trump blog posts and shit

I'm not surprised really, but it is interesting to see social media curation principles in action. This is an instance where they can't ignore a story so they contain and dilute it.

I think it's good to contrast these megathreads on reddit that claim to make the mod's job easier, streamline information and facilitate discussion when they do the exact opposite, and the Trump generals here on Sup Forums that exist to do the same.

are you killing yourself if PA is red ?

>yfw RSBN got better equipment "like the big boys"
about damn time

DO NOT GIVE ANY (You)'s TO FAGS CITING FRANK LUNTZ OR RICK WILSON ABOUT A NONEXISTENT BOMBSHELL COMING NEXT WEEK

Thanks, DNC insider who said there was a racist tape coming out next weekend, despite the fact that the MSM is desperate to focus on anything else right now.

The fire rises brother

Yeah too bad for you faggot.
I hope you voted for Golden Dawn you olive fucker.

KEK!

How do you know the place was full of Hillary supporters? I have no idea who people were supporting at my polling place.

2017: The Reformation of Europe.

Monkey here, just came back from early voting.

I think the Jungle might go blue this year, folks.

*grease

Another jew is going to deliver a story on Donald

god damn it i'm a grown man and now i want dino tendies

>What We Will See

spread

South Carolinian here, just came back from early voting.

I think South Carolina might go blue this year, folks.

but its fun

seems to be a real lack of qts in this thread..

It's a copy pasta.

Next he's gonna say he was from the northern part (probably Collins County).

Of course, I may have just forced him to modify his lie.

Really jogs my nog

The dinosaur "Fun Nuggets" are the best Tyson tendies. They have better breading.

>yfw next scandal is Trump saying Niger few years ago
>yfw Trump is actually saying "I know Clintons, in privete they are keep using disgusting slurs like "niger" or "kikie". Such a nasty people"

>How do you know the place was full of Hillary supporters? I have no idea who people were supporting at my polling place.

That's a shitposter in Greece. Check the flag.

Meanwhile everyone has stopped going to either place.

lol its going to be the video about trump and Giuliani in drag

>I think the Jungle might go blue this year, folks.

FBI action explained:

I hope the mods know my trip well enough to know I'm not the shill in this scenario. But it is strange as we have had way worse splits and nothing have been done with them (except got warning for reporting).
But we will see ;_;

Your words warms my heart.

DINO NUGGETS

CTR brigading hard. Ignore any post in the mold of "early voting in X state and there are a lot of HRC supporters."

Ah, thanks.

My earlier post about voting in Indiana was not a shitpost. I did just come back from voting. Took over an hour.

No, he's not. The juiciest stuff happens without warning.

The fact that he is baiting tells me that it is fucking nothing (just like the Project Veritas video that dropped on HRC's birthday).

Goo means poo in hindi. Also it could be assumed as echoing go

Bear with me here guys...

>you're Anthony Weiner
>you're a POS perv
>you've been busted and the FBI are investigating you
>you're looking at real prison time
>you still have in your possession, a laptop used by HRC's right hand woman
>you have access to damning emails that the FBI would be very interested in

Wouldn't Weiner organize every email on this laptop, then use as leverage to negotiate his own investigation down? Maybe trade over all the dirt and no real prison time for sexting?

Huma left his ass already so why not?

Fuck, I lost.

>not understanding the difference between nuggets and tendies

Thanks for editing the record.

Oh my

(((David)))

nice