How does it feel that men are becoming cucks

Fuck this shit, I'd rather go off to war then let my wife go to war.

>fake?

leafcuck

>the draft should be outlawed

Fucking kek

[feminist backpedaling intensifies]

Why? Did you fall for the "war is glorious" meme? Going to war just means you'll get killed if your lucky, survive and be mentally fucked up if you're not, in any case you're making sacrifices and throwing your life away for interests you have no reason to care about and which won't help you or those you care about anyway.

Personally, I think drafting women is a good thing, it's silly to exempt half the population from the draft. It at least will make the draft a more personal issue to that half of the population, and hopefully will eventually contribute to the draft being fully eliminated.

You don't agree with that? Why not?

>motherless black kid with a white father
That image is pure meme genius.

Im fine with that with girls on war
#GoGirls

If a country is invaded and the current supply of military volunteer troops is insufficient....

Then what?

how's this one?

Dat babys eyes all fucked up, niggas ugly A F

Then the country deserves to fall. The people clearly don't care enough for the country's continued survival. Indeed, I would consider a government enslaving its own people during wartime to be guilty of treason against the populace.

I'm not so it gives me great advantage.

I'd rather my wife went to war, so that she can avoid being the one who has to truly suffer

I am willing to make that sacrifice for her

it's fake you complete fucking moron

>I DONT WANT EQUAL RIGHTS LIKE THIS
still cracks me up

Kelsea

When women realize that electing Clinton means fighting her wars too

I love this shit, women get equal rights and of course they're not up to the challenge (shocker).

The draft isn't a right though. It's literally the opposite of a right.

The point is: if women want to be truly equal, then they have to pick up the burden of what men have dealt with for centuries now. This includes the draft, working long hours (60 hour work weeks) and working jobs with high mortality rates (construction, mining, manufacturing).

But of course women don't want to do these things to be completely equal to men.

>Small country declares war on us and our military volunteers are enough to win. Country deserves to succeed.
>Large country declares war on us and our military volunteers are not enough to win without a draft. Country deserves to fail.

How can you unironically believe this?

We know you would

Hilarious!

>being this new

This shit alone can literally kill Hillary's campaign.

Spread this shit as much as you can on whatever social media you have.

traitors t b h

>jewish gear
no

The draft should be abolished in any case. There is no logical reason why it should be a requirement for equal rights. There isn't any big glowing equation in the sky that says "you must be able to be drafted to have equal rights".

Suppose the large country is so much more powerful than us that even with a full draft (i.e. drafting 100% of our population, even women, children, and the elderly) we can't win. Would you say the country deserves to fail?

My main argument is that as soon as a country resorts to slavery, it forfeits the right to existence.

Not an argument

Probably because they wanted to depict actual female soldiers, rather than just using actors.