19 ALREADY SHOT IN CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND!

19 ALREADY SHOT IN CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND!

nbcchicago.com/news/local/19-Shot-across-Chicago-in-First-12-Hours-of-Halloween-Weekend-399156991.html

it'll be more with trump, less gun control

yeah, """""""'guns""""""""" are the problem

When are we going to get stricter gun laws baka. I'm voting for Hillary Clinton

The Democrats rules Chicago for almost 80 years and from what's I can tell, supposedly have strict gun laws. Why is there a shooting every two hours there then?

cool

guns are not legal to own in chicago

So bad weekend, good weekend, average?

Also checked.

Victims:

> DeMarco Webster Jr.
> Martell Turner

Enough said. But BlackLivesMatter.

Good weekend, 19 fewer googs

above average, but not unheard of.

i think they had 60 of them on the 4th of july weekend

It's 2016, I don't know how you disgusting Americans can still let these dangerous implements on the streets.

Get with the times.

better vote for more democrats

Obummer

More like Chicongo, amirite?

Kek

Chimpcago is the joke user. Or they call is "Chiraq"

Also, the mayor is Obamas former buddy Rahm Emanuel whos a duel Israeli/American citizen, hardcore zionist, and whos father was part of a Israeli zionist terrorist group

>10 years ago every house on the block decorated for Halloween
>Now it's just our house and one other way at the other end of the block that decorate and pass out candy every year
>Despite less homes passing out candy there's more trick or treaters than ever before to the point where we run out of candy before it even gets dark

Fucking lazy scumsucking selfish faggots moving into suburbs and acting like it's the city and that they're entitled to my sweet sugary gibs.

hamsterdam is more appropriate

at least you dont have 15 year old burnt out dindu not even in costume at your house asking for candy

Oh we do, we just usually run out of candy before they arrive. The smaller children accompanied by their parents usually start much earlier so I don't feel that bad when the candy runs out cause that's usually the time guido looking douchebags with their girlfriends carrying pillow cases arrive.

Niggers user, niggers.
>3rd time I've made this exact post on Sup Forums today, when will you faggots learn?