D-does rick scott and frank luntz actually have something on trump or are they o'keefing?

d-does rick scott and frank luntz actually have something on trump or are they o'keefing?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/2527017/donald-trump-speech-on-black-people-are-lazy-unproven/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That ass has something on my cock

you mean rick wilson

and i have no idea

i'd say probably yes but they're also exaggerating it a bit

If they're hyping it, it's nothing. The most effective scandals this election cycle have been the surprise ones.

>luntz

Yes, he has eternal crippling envy on Trump.

With polling going strongly in Trump's favor, he would have to be retarded to try.

I don't believe that they have anything devastating. Rick Wilson in particular has been trying to get Republicans to bail on Trump for a year now.

If Rick Wilson had or knesw of anything devasting, he would have shared it with guys like Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc., and got them to not only walk back their endorsements of Trump, but denounce him. The fact that Cruz -- who doesn't like Trump -- is still endorsing him, and backing him harder than ever, tells me that Wilson is full of shit.

There will surely be at least one more surprise for both sides, but they're grossly overhyping this.

He's a beta faggot cuck. What did you expect?

>Rick Scott
>O'Keefeing

Saged

It's all wishful thinking.

Hillary campaign spent months digging up dirt on trump. They actually positioned top run against him because "he was easier to win against".

If her multi million dollar search on him couldn't dig up more dirt, how are two "literally who?" Going to show us something new?

I'm voting in the o'keefe category and it will be ducking nothing.

If they have anything they will drop it now to counter the Dickileaks, losing the early vote advantage is really bad for Democrats.

Also, if it's in the same vein as mistreating women or abortion (saw someone suggest this), it won't be effective. It's just a story that people will ignore as mudslinging. That includes the Clinton camp coming out with a supposed Epstein connection to Trump.

There are two videos....

1. Trump saying some blacks are naturally lazy.

2. Trump saying if Obama was white he would not be President.

There is one audio clip of particular interest, in which Trump was recorded during a phone conversation with Bill Clinton. The conversation is about Epstein. Very incriminating stuff for Trump.

None of that sounds that explosive, desu. The Epstein thing already has Bill's finger prints on it, so it drags the Clinton camp down too.

>2. Trump saying if Obama was white he would not be President.
This is factual.

No one predicted the access hollywood tape. When they predicted the nigger tape, it was him saying uncle tom.

This is an attempt to rattle the media and win back Clinton loyalty, notice how it's cuckservatives and jews.

>1. Trump saying some blacks are naturally lazy.

inquisitr.com/2527017/donald-trump-speech-on-black-people-are-lazy-unproven/

This what you're talking about?

They are circulating something about Jeffrey Epsteins rape-plane in their little circles, they are trying to be hush hush about it until they can completely spin it.

>Not knowing that Bill Clinton was on that plane way more than Trump

>HTC insider
So is Huma sleeping on the proverbial couch, or does Hillary forgive her for sinking her campaign?

they aare cruz cucks, if they had anything it would have come out awhile ago in an effort to save cruz if somebody has something it likey isnt those chucklefucks

Who is the semen demon?