White Hispanic Pride World Wide

White Hispanic Pride World Wide

The Spanish man shall not be blamed for mestizo crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVtYlkMokJg
encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Espinosa here. Just found out I'm half English. Grandma is redhead from Spain. Am I Anglo/Iberian master race?

Wow great thread, Spanish pride all around.

>white hispanic

Fuck off you autistic piece of shit
Spaniards are not white no matter what you say, you are just an inbred child of a muslim

What was Rome? Who was Magellan? Cortez?

Spanish is a white man's language. The ones coming throgh the border speak mostly guttural spanish

By Spaniards you mean people from Spain.

I see some of them, yes they are whites.

And you are not.

>White Hispanic

The eternal Anglo.

tfw castizo

so close yet so far away

Wall just got 10 feet higher Pedro.

Oh look, it's another mozarab pride thread.

Spanish is a less guttural version of Arabic, you stupid pikey. Fuck off back to bombing your own.

After we reclaim Aztlan, España will suffer our wrath, the wrath of the sons of the sun. 500 years of conquest will be repaid with your blood. Get ready puto a la verga ese vato

Conquistadors were Morriscos, they were not Spanish. Rejected and exiled half breed bastards sent to conquer the new world, as they were disposable chattle to the Spanish empire.

Spaniards are Europe's biggest embarrassment in case you didn't know.

Historically everything they've done has been a complete failure.

I'm sure you're just memeing, but do any of you daft fucks really believe that shitskins were the first to circumnavigate the world? Fuck no. But an Espinosa was

this desu senpai

>Historically everything they've done has been a complete failure.
Because they're stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=hVtYlkMokJg

Not gonna bother replying to a nigger
Sure thing Ahmed
This
You aren't even close, you are an indio/nigger
Sure m8, but that BBC in your arse got 10 inches deeper
This

sup niggas ?
Maldonado, nice buildings you build here in Puebla. (why so many churches are you Spanish man that religious ?)

> Sure thing Ahmed

I could be more Ahmed than Ahmed, it does not change the fact you are jealous of people from Spain because they are white. Typical nigga behavior.

Aqui un Catala
Ves a pendre pel cul Op 'ndeu ostia ja

>white hispanics
When will this meme die?

I've heard Mexicans compete with each other over who looks more European.

Either way, Spain is a white European country. You're the off spring of shitskin conquered peoples.

>White
>Hispanic
Pick one, shitskin.

Browies are jelous that we robbed and raped your ancestors, five hundred years later you speak our tongue and live in a shithole ;)

Why are you so fucking jeallous of our whiteness? Oh yeah because you are bunch of brown indian mongrels

encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/

The Spanish were included in the original US naturalization act where only white people could immigrate to the US.

What went wrong?

Ben dit so cabró!
Casun dena aquestos panchitos

I'm not even close to jealous, i don't like to get fucked by a nigger unlike you
ooga booga, where the blnd wymyn at?
No we don't, at least here we don't give a shit about the skin color
But Spain is not even close to white, they don't even have light brown hair unlike your country
>Spain
>Not a shithole
Sure, too bad we got spaniards here trying to find jobs
Nah m8, if i wanted to be descendant of Muhammed(pbuh) i would be proud of speaking Spanish and "muh conquistador descendant"

>But Spain is not even close to white, they don't even have light brown hair unlike your country

But they have light skin.

>they don't even have light brown hair unlike your country

Are you a fucking moron? How many white people have you met in your life?

Spanish conservatives (PP) won the presidency after 300 days without government, I made a thread but it seems that all Sup Forums Spaniards are in siesta or something and the thread is closed.

> they don't even have light brown hair unlike your country

How many spanish poeple have you met on your entire life Pedro?

Un plaer

And so are the Japs, chinks, mongols and the iranians
Ok so whites aren't that extinct according to your light skin logic
Blondes with blue eyes or at least light brown? a few
"light"skinned indios with black hair or dark brown? a lot
No one gives a shit about politics that isn't from USA and you know it

>Blondes with blue eyes or at least light brown? a few
>"light"skinned indios with black hair or dark brown? a lot

No... I don't know if you're honestly so used to being surrounded by shitskins and I'm used to it living in a white country but I thought everybody knew what a white person was.

Shitskins don't have much diversity amongst their own races but white peoples appearances are as diverse as their national cultures.

That's good news at least.

Bro, Magellan was Portuguese.

We are familia but we ain't Spanish. About the same as Canada and US.

So which one of you are the leafs are the Iberian peninsula?

Lel, Mexico is full of tourists in this season. everyone has seen whites wondering around or living here

I took a trip to Spain in 2012 and I don't remember seeing a single shitskin.

t.manolo in london

don´t defend us pls,its so embarrassed you are the same level than chicanos with US flag

And you're right. We were fucking criminals and now karma is coming back at us with full strength and you know what? We deserve every single bit of it. It doesn't matter how powerful we were in the past or how overpowered our weapons were against the native civilizations. What we did is just not right. I mean, fellow Spaniards, please look at Colombia's flag and tell me we did the right thing. Doesn't it bring tears to your eyes? What the fuck did these poor people do to deserve such treatment from Spain? Look at that chromatic shitfest of a flag, that absolute insult to good taste and tell me it was ok to allow them to have that flag and that nation. We're evil, man. That is just not ok.

Then you should know, Spaniards are white.

I only understood the top part of that. I'm actually from Northumberland though, as far as you can possibly be away from London while not going too far into Scotland.

>replying to every single post
>being this mad you aren't white

stop

>PP
>Good news.
Nah m8. We were ok without government. I hope Trump liberates us.

t. pedro el chicano con proxy

Saw some Spanish lolis at the train station today. They get my approval.

APOLOGIZE

>white
>Hispanic

Jajjajajaja build the fucking wall you wetback.

Japs are white.

Go back to picking grapes, indio.

>Get cuked by mudslims for 500 years
>White

That would be Portugal.

To give an idea, Spain is always at fight to keep itself together. One day Catalunha wants independence, the other day they are in full blown civil war.

Right now they were almost a full year without government. Yet, those guys keep making money and jewing the around the rest of jewrope.

On the other side, things in Portugal are always calm. We don't have independence fighters and don't make waves in EU. Very dull and boring just like Canada.

You were arguing with my butt hurt comrade not with me lol, yes they mostly are. The city i live have lots of white skinned people because of them.

Pic related.
Portugal doesn't shitpost the way leaves do though.
It's a nice contrast.

My bad, I didn't check the IDs. So how many actual white people do you see in Mexico? I'm not sure about Central America but I know there's a considerable sized, mostly wealthy, group of land owners in South America who are of British descent.

Sobre todo Colombia, de todo lo que hicimos ese agujero de mierda, con café, cocaína y esmeraldas y que ni así logra la prosperidad ni la menor relevancia más allá de telenovelas rancias y que desde la Violencia de los 50s no ha pasado de ser un jodido estado fallido en el que todo se compra y se vende.

The biggest embarrassment ever.

Like the other guy said, atleast you don't see many Portuguese shitposters.

>implying that's not the scottish

>fallido en el que todo se compra y se vende.
I wish all SA was the Ancap paradise

I'm only saying he's not a shitskin. He didn't even make it. My great grandpappy did though.

I'm 1/4 Spanish and 100% white. Fuck off, you filthy mestizo goblin.

Anti Hispanic as in all hispanics including spanish = Anti Colonist

If you're anti spain, you're anti Europe, aka, means you're anti colonist

THESE ANONS ARE ANTI WHITE INJUN LOVING SHITSKINS

LAUGH AT THEM

ALL OF THESE USERS ARE KIKES

THERE'S EVEN A LEGIT KIKE THE KIKES ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU BLAME MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

ANTI WHITE
ANTI WHITE
ANTI WHITE
ANTI WHITE

MESTIZO GET OUT

YOU FUCKERS RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC

FUCK ALL OF YOU

this.
The only whites are north-western European countries.

SPAIN FOUNDED AMERICA

>White Hispanic Pride World Wide
This desu. I can't wait to get back to white Cuban dominated Miami & cast my ballot for the Donald. Mexishits are automatically disqualified from the status of white, & they know it. That's the reason the Mexican in this thread is chimping out

Me and my family are pretty mixed but me and my brother came out really white. Funny enough, if I ever talk to him about it he still claims that we're full indio because our grandparents are dark as fuck

> our grandparents where ranchers their whole lives.

Spaniards circumnavigated the world, you think shitskins could do it? Hell, America is an Italian name. Get cucked.

You're probably less white than many hispanics. Fuck off
Muh 1/18th cherokee.

I agree, your existence proves it. Spain should have killed you arrowchuckers from the start.

You and all your shitholes are the perfect example. We all can agree in one thing, you are a big mistake.

>all these mestizos crying about Spain ITT

>white
Ay caramba!

Yeah. Not falling for that Jew trick.

Post your hand pics, faggots. Bet you're all darker than me

It depends on the zone you live in. Tourism brings a lot of white races in beaches so you get to see everything in the coasts. In the cities however. The north have mostly American whites (the classic blonde white that wears sunglasses). The south have a little bit of whites but they are mostly Europeans that visit the country to see our culture and stay some time. Finally at the center you may see descendants of Spanish, french and a few Italian people that continue being kinda white plus the tourists that come to see old buildings.

Antonio Bandaras white Hispanic or George Zimmerman Hispanic.

I would rather be 50% kebab than any% spic.

Back to Tenochtitlan for you Pedro.

Nice try Atahualpa, you're not my son

>1/4 hispanic

what's that supposed to prove, inbred. You have to be 100% hispanic, if there is such a thing.