42 Political Science Experts Agree The Outcome of The Election

Wrap it up, boys. It's the girl's time!

Wrong.

Bullshit. Going by street signs and rallies alone its going to be a Trump landslide

Missouri would go blue before South Carolina.

>42

>Texas going blue maymay
>BUT PA IS RED
science experts from leddit I presume?

Going by everything else, Hilldog has got it in the bag

>Political Science
What a stupid fucking major

How many political experts are there in total?

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>everything else
Like oversampled polls by partisan news corporations?

>live in south carolina
>drive by trump signs every day to work

yup. trump is winning this election. Never seen a hillary sign on my way to work

The Texas situation is v unlikely

(You)

Blue Texas must be the dumbest meme the media has ever conceived

That's because Republicans have land to put signs on. Dems get bussed in to vote from their flats

>42 political science experts have agreed on blue Tex with red pen
>

Actually, this is currently the likely result. Trump is still heading for a big loss. He'd lose even if he somehow managed to win PA and Florida.

Wisconsin is red dumbass

You dumbasses. The OP gave no sauce, and provided no proof.

>Political science
Literally as legit as gender studies

>I got dubs

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

>IA blue
>FL blue
>ME full blue
straight to the bin.

>literally no real world evidence in support of the claim that clinton is winning
>mountains of real world evidence to suggest trump is decimating and hillary is getting annihilated
>only support for hillary comes from heavily weighted/over sampled polls and partisan news outlets
Gee guys

> Political Science Experts

Not trolling, but my maps

One is a tightened race where Trump does better than polls and wins all the swing states. Still loses, but Clinton has no mandate

Other is if polls are right, or Clinton goes back up etc. Blue landslide, Clinton mandate, but we can still fry her with memes

>Texas
>Blue
Instantly discarded

Agreed. I like shitposting on pol, but I'm still voting for Hillary.

>so ca
>tejas
>no maine district

nyet comrade, dis is of not right

Is pic related what they came up with? because that is extremely unlikely. Even Nate Cardboard has him winning way more

Kek
This

Ever since early voting has begun in Texas, at least in Houston, there have been 2 hour lines every day to get to the polls. And rest assured, they aren't voting for Hillary.

>TAXAS
>BLUE
HAHAHAHAHA

well don't bother going out to vote then OP. Since Hillary has this in the bag!

42 (((political science experts)))

>Goes by anecdotal evidence rather than science and facts

You know what they say, "Facts don't care about your feelings"

>PA red

At least they got that right.

>>Political Science is a stupid major
>"Why do celebrities get to have an opinion politics?"

>red penisvainya
>blue texas
guess im a #cruz missile now

>Political Science Experts
Is this the new "Mexican Intellectuals"?

British people have had enough of experts.

>blue texas
>blue georgia
>blue SC
>blue NC
minorities???

>He thinks its oversampled

Lmao you really had to shove that far up your ass to get that one didn't you

>Texas
>red

Before at after prepping your bull?

wow i guess bernie should have won then

fucking retard

>remember the run up to brexit
>leave eu and vote leave has way more activity on social
>more and more people coming out as pro leave
>vote remain people in the streets trying to get people's attention in the streets
>vote leave has a stall with people gathered around
>bet £500 on vote leave
>11/2 odds
>£2750 or there abouts
>now I see the same with trump
>maybe not in the streets
>trump at 11/4

Lads, £500 on trump yes or no?
>post your screens of trump bets

i'm fucking sick of these "Yeah, go Hilldog! I have correct grammar and capitalization on Sup Forums!" users that are *so fucking obviously* either ctr fucks or playing devil's advocate

Political science major here, can confirm

On Trump, or on turnout, Trump and some state results.

this is more accurate 2bh

>political "science" is actual science

There's a reason we keep those retards out of our STEM club.

agreed

Let me fast forward to November 9th for you.

42 political science experts BTFO

For all the Trumpshits that claim to have STEM degrees from Ivy League universities they seem to not understand the difference between scientific polls and what they personally see on the streets. Are there Trump signs in Alberta, you fucking leaf?

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

>Michigan
>leaning red

I want to believe

>Texas
When will this stop?

There's no leeway or margin of error here. Trump has to take 1-2 blue states to win. Not just the swing states, which he obviously has to win them all as well. Right now all of Trumps fans are getting excited about Ohio and Iowa being so close and leaning on him, not realizing a Trump win would mean having to steal Wisconsin or Pennsylvania or Washington etc.

Bernie did win you goddamn idiot. Hillary rigged the primary and paid him off. Dumb fucking shill.

he doesnt have to win CO or Pennsylvania, he only needs NH and its gg, its not that unlikely as you are making it out to be...

MI is safer blue than PA or both maine distrricts

>42 Political Science Experts Agree
How many don't?

This, I talked to my neighbors and they said it was trump all the way baby. California is in the bag.

He already won florida.
Stay buttmad cucks

Yep, this is going to be the map. Pack it up boys, election's over.

I have $450 on Trump, with a return of $2500 to $3000. Might bet on Virginia turning red (8/1), but it's risky as fuck.

Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona and North Carolina aren't swing states they're all leaning Trump, judging by the early votes he will win them all comfortably

The real toss ups are Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado and Wiconsin

Mexican Intellectuals >>>> Power Gap >>>> Political Science Experts

I think he's meming, making fun of the "Rally momentum" meme that Bernie/Romney/Trump supporters cling to

Republicans are leading early ballots in Michigan so it it's at least a toss up, I'd say it's leaning red bar a huge nigger turn out on election day

dont need it
Colorado is the state trump needs to focus on to win

With NC that is a trump victory

detroit and flint are almost 50% of the population

>>Political science
>>Experts

Used to work at a career center.
Met two frequently unemployed people who both held a bachelor's in political science. If Hillary wins-- your taxes will be paying for this useless meme degree

No it's not

lol

>The decadent parasites feed off of the center of the country
Fucking shit

yes but it doesn't have early in person voting and I don't think Dems will feel much enthusiasm on November 8th

just because celebrities' opinions on X don't matter doesn't mean X-science is a good major

what are suburbs

Nice I should of bet when he announced his candidacy.

Fuck it, £500 I will post a pic of it

Swing states are those where the margin of lean is such either candidate could win and they're within the margin of error for polls.

NC, FL and Nevada are leaning Clinton but still could go Trump and likewise the other way around for Iowa and Ohio

Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Colorado and Wisconsin are all blue states with enormous Clinton margins and democrat demographics, hence why they've been accurately predicted in the past 4 elections to be blue landslide victory states, except Colorado

A Trump surge might result in a single-digit difference in New Hampshire though, which would be pretty stunning to a New Englander to see it get that close

49 of 50 states in 2008 and 50/50 states in 2012 were accurately predicted by the same massive-scale advanced polling systems used currently. Romney Syndrome is starting to set in here at Sup Forums

>South Carolina Blue

Fucking LOL!

Hilary also said I dont know to the FBI 39 times, doesnt make it true either.

>florida is leaning clintion
Nope

$0.05 HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

No?

Okay... I'll go home...

Political Scientist working on PhD at the moment here. Can't tell for certain how this thing's going to go with oversampling in polls, social stigmas in voting for candidates, and hyperbole in enthusiam.

I can tell you though that it's not going to be a landslide like that.

Those "experts" should be fucking ashamed of themselves for putting their name to literal misinformation propaganda.

sweet i dont have to get up early on election day. hillary already won.

we did it reddit

>Political Science Experts

0.0000000000000000000000001 shekel has been deposited.

> AZ NC, MI blue on this map.

Experts.

Oh the trail of tears in 10 days will be amazing.

>NC, FL and Nevada are leaning Clinton
no they're not, in fact it's almost impossible for Clinton to win Florida at this point

>hence why they've been accurately predicted in the past 4 elections to be blue landslide victory states
None of them were landslides in 2000 or 2004, they were won with a 0.20% - 4% margin of victory

You're assuming that Trump will perform like Romney/McCain and that Clinton will perform like Obama, it's not going to happen and especially after 8 years people are sick of the Democrats, it's rare for a victory 3 times in a row and Trump has been making appeals to the Rustbelt state.

She could nevada maybe

LOL at Georgia going blue

she might, but so could Trump, toss up