We are literally fighting an organized army. This is our revolutionary war

We are literally fighting an organized army. This is our revolutionary war.

I sit here in my room, broke poor, shitposting nearly all day even after slaving away at my part time job. Meanwhile these redcoats at Media matters and CTR dress nicely, get paid generously, drink their $6 starbucks coffee, and work in a state of the art facility, maybe 8 or so hours a day with benefits, then go home and watch TV or do whatever normies do because they're afforded the luxury of personal time after shilling all day, while we come home from work TO shill.

Of course nothing gets through to them, otherwise they'd be down here with us or on the streets if they hadn't because they're talentless hacks with no skills whatsoever and will probably be out of a job in the next 4 years. Fine, be a monkey and dance for your puppet masters, you have no dignity and you WILL be out of a job very soon.

Alex Jones and all these faggots are our George Washingtons, they make pocket change because of their decisions for what is right. He lives in a $3 million home, while their leaders live in several $100 million+ dollars condos. He's trying to save this country, 1 water filter at a time. The revolution was won through what were essentially tobacco salesman, this one will be won through water filtration systems and nutraceuticals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0LZnOorfS_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe in you burgerbro. Win this for all of us.

We veterans now

>I sit here in my room, broke poor, shitposting nearly all day even after slaving away at my part time job.
Story of my life for the past 7 years, senpai

Fuck, is that Iwata?

You have no idea.

youtu.be/0LZnOorfS_Q

we are online insurgents

BTFO one of us and 10 more pop up

That is not really your room, is it? If so, who is the person in the frame?

Stay strong user

Is that toy car your rosebud?

>colour TV
>gamecube
Richfag detected

this pic can't be real, story?

i'm literally shaking

Goddamn, I know the image is pretty damn old, but yeah we're filled with newfags, not all of which are CTRshils

His wife won't let him use the main TV for vidya and he ain't allowed to play in the bedroom cos he gets crumbs in the bed.
So he gets cucked into the basement. Which sounds bad at first but it's the only place he can find peace.

RIP Iwata.

It's an old, reposted pic of a battlestation some user set up for the lulz 10 years ago. I remember seeing this on engadget of all places, but even that was 5 years ago so yeah we're filled with newfags

No you're not you fucking autistic shithead. Take a break from Sup Forums, you're going full retard

Is going outside that blue pilled?

well he sure pulled off a good trolling

noone can compete with the weaponized mass autism of this place.

that sounds damn tragic user