Mighty Magiswords

Does it count as incest if Vambre's brain is in control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXH_9707PLc
mega.nz/#F!M1NkyTZC!Smwjw91143hr_4K4zwd_pA
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw1BPQ0JjAq_SWdVYTFJTmZYZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=qjr280QI1Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he so perfect, bros?

We need edits of Vambre with the green eyes.

Well her brain is apart of her body, so it'd still be related to him.
So yes.

She hates pants.

I've been drawing too much Mighty Magiswords lately. I was supposed to draw Tara from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and somehow this happened.

So watching the episode I noticed I made some mistakes, oops

Those tits are too outstanding for kids' TV.

What if hips ghost posses her to get to Prohias. Causing her soul and her mind to get pushed out. Then they go around possessing people to stop ghost hips only to repossess herself and they fight inside causing her body to contort like she's got bonitis.

new month, hopefully some more Magiswords come up.

Then we'd have ourselves a good sequel episode

I'm hoping for a sequel episode to the Hoppus/Danelda story. They left too many plot points unresolved to just let that one stand as is!

Everyone thinks he's sad, when he's actually stoic. At least, when he's mad. Sad stoic men with tempers are pretty popular.

This thread is too quiet and needs more Witchy Simone.

What kind of accent do she and Rextopher have?

They sound like the TF2 Scout.

What sick licks has Simone been getting into now?

BAWSTON!

What else is there left to discuss about that hasn't already been brought up in past threads?

If we think of something, we'll post it!

anyone got a pic/webm of vambre going all fist of the north star/ star platinum on phil's giant robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXH_9707PLc

Speculation, best/worst girl/boy arguments, storyboard-to-episode comparisons, things we want in the rest of season one or season two, and digging up fanart that hasn't already been posted here.

>filename
Is this how it feels to get triggered?

That's the giga-slave.

That's the fucking Ragna Blade ffs.

I don't watch this show, but the premise of collecting a shitton of stupid-looking swords seems like the premise of a mobile game that would make billions of dollars.

Squirt

Would you play an MMO based off of this?

No but I would play a puzzle platformer with co-op options.

Came for the Vambre
stayed for the surprisingly good comedy.

What episode is this?
Has anyone confronted Kyle on ripping off the designs of his MCs from Slayers?

>Has anyone confronted Kyle on ripping off the designs of his MCs from Slayers?
I love Slayers, but I don't see why anyone should. Slayers didn't invent busty fantasy mercenaries that use swords, Slayers wasn't even fifth on the list.

>ripping off the designs of his MCs from Slayers

That's a stretch. There's a little resemblance between Prohyas and Gourry but not much between Vambre and Lina. I'm sure they were some inspiration from Slayers there but calling the designs a rip-off is going a bit far.

sauce? and not thicc enough

Also adding to this: Kanzaka would 110% approve of Magiswords if he could even watch it.

Vambre and Prohyas are old as fuck, like highschool old.

ye a furfag, user.

N-NANI?

When this show first aired one of the most common things said in threads was how people were watching it because the MCs reminded them of Slayers

>ahhh why are there so many pirates!?
>lack of education and high unemployment
my fuckin sides
alright im hooked

>why are there so many pirates?

They heard that the princess was into that.

And? Does that suddenly change who ripped off who?
You can't blame Sup Forums for having pleb tastes when it comes to anime, because it's Sup Forums and they've never watched Outlaw Star or Legends of the Galactic Heroes, both shows which also had that archetype.

the original Slayers air date was 1995 and given the date of the original Vambre art it would be a safe bet to say that Kyle did rip the design
however, actual vambre looks so different from the original i would say that it's not as if he's just piggy backing off of Slayer's designs
also, the warrior princess trope was supoer popular back then, so he could have be inspired by one of the billions of designs back then

We need to just ban the word "slayers" from this thread. Comparisons aside, they just invite shitposting because people can't wrap their heads around the concept of being inspired by something.

I agree, who would ever rip-off Slayers?

>I've never watched Slayers
>Maybe if I namedrop a few other shows, no one will notice
>Whoops, I mentioned an Adult Swim anime while accusing everyone else of not watching the right stuff

This one should be straight-up lawsuit territory. Her name in Warcraft 3 Dota was actually Lina Inverse

So where is everyone seeing the new episodes? Nobody seems to have uploaded the latest one(s).

Actually I watched them in their original format way back when and not on fucking Adult Swim. I also own all of the Slayers boxset that was released in English excluding Revo. So you can kindly end yourself for even pretending to know what you're talking about.

series or adventure academy?

>im a new fag that doesn't know slayers itself isn't remotely original
wow, how smart you are.

The what and the who now?

I mean the examples were kinda shitty, like deriding guys that watch DBZ because you watched Yu-Yu Hakusho or something like that.

the new episodes from the July bomb
mega.nz/#F!M1NkyTZC!Smwjw91143hr_4K4zwd_pA

Adventure Academy, a "prequel" to Magiswords
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw1BPQ0JjAq_SWdVYTFJTmZYZG8

now is that more or less shitty of an example than comparing a show to slayers when all they have in common are two mercenaries that use swords?

Thank ye

This show any good? can anyone compare the style of it to another show?

It's a bit hyperactive but it hits the mark once in a while. The characters are pretty enjoyable too.

if you don't like zany humor its not for you
i mean zany by actually clever quips and break neck speed dialogue, not 'lol XD HAHA RANDOM' zany

I like how they often gloss over non-sensical things. Like, how they once put out a fire with a Cheese Magisword when they had a perfectly good Dolphin Magisword.

Why is Vandre boisterously British while Protyhais annoyingly American? aren't they siblings?

They reveal in one episode that Vambre is faking the accent.
Speculation points at it having to do with her love of Veronica Victorious novels.

>accidentally spoilered myself
fuck

yea, they're good about not insuring the intelligence of the audience, even tho the target demographic is kids here
"here have a joke, ok, moving on"

when you don't like it, it's a rip-off.
if you like it, it's a homage

youtube.com/watch?v=qjr280QI1Rc

She's a hardcore fangirl.

DBZ is older though.

>Gallagher reference

Fuck I love this show.

>Show looks like lukewarm dogshit
>Fanart is actually cute and endearing

i think that counts as a mindfuck.

"That's right, Vamburrito! You lost that last hand, so pay up!"

imagine being this retarded

IS THIS SHOW LITERALLY WESTERNIZED SLAYERS

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

Nice

wait what

At one point, Vambre crashes on stage, and is hit by a mallet and a smashed watermelon. It's pretty quick.

No. It's a fantasy parody, which Slayers is, and it has a girl in a leotard, but Magiswords has a bit of a Ghostbusters side to it where it's as much about starting and growing a business, while Slayers had the whole demon lords getting killed plot going on.

Same genre, lots of different ideas.

>Ghostbusters side

Not to mention the episode where they parody Space Jam and have their Bill Murray stand-in sucked into a ghost trap.

for a western cartoon this has quite a few anime-esque animation quirks
i dig it

>alright im hooked
Thats because WC3 Doter was an unofficial mod and they literally just stole characters from all the things. Hence why everything got rebranded for Dota 2

This can't be a rip off of slayers, Lina is tiny titty and this chick has knockers

Nobody on Sup Forums watched Outlaw Star on Adult Swim. They watched it 20 years ago on old school CN Toonami back in the day. You're basically trying to get hipster rep for having watched DBZ or Sailor Moon. Or maybe you'll tell us about your super obscure Gundam Wing series. You're the plebest of the plebs.

I have literally no clue what the fuck you're trying to say other than
>I'm upset that other people have watched things I haven't and can therefore speak from a point of experience that I don't have.

I watched them subbed years and years ago, Late 90's, even. What does this have to do with Magiswords and Slayers both building on older shows that came before them?

dont open this image

stop being retarded

Nigger how did you get any of that from what I wrote? I'm deriding you for thinking that you're superior for having watched something that is well known and has been watched by damn near everyone on this board. Actually scratch that, I'm deriding you for thinking you have any kind of superiority stemming from having watched anime at all.

No one cares about either of you and your weaboo dick measuring. Talk about Magiswords or fuck off.

why is literally every black person in this a fucking weirdo?

Novelle's not that weird, he's just socially awkward.

Novelle would be considered weird by normal people.
Glori is really fucking weird.

Well yeah. Glori's a psychopath.

There's that one pirate in the background, I guess?
Are there any other black people in MM?

>mysterious hooded woman
>old man oldman
>cave monsters
all the adventure story stereotypes are weirdos, that's the joke.

that manageer of slugburger

so fucking thicc