Homeless, female, black Trump supporter being bullied video is now private

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
Lmao looks like that bully Hue-nigger couldn't take the heat, it was almost at 400,000 views at last viewing.

Remember his (the cameraman) and her (the (assaulter whore) info anons. And don't let pic related be memory-holed. Spread that it particular

Mirrors:
youtube.com/watch?v=OrU3x88IoeA&list=PLUo37wPD7sqblyvm9vddDxW5SfaFhzOwz
youtube.com/watch?v=3pVB9m0vlwI

PJW made a video on it too:
youtube.com/watch?v=cJV41gS2c8M

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/66sL9Yr
youtube.com/channel/UCUjzOaZhRrPvT-m34VkRKQA
youtube.com/user/rodrigoeilert
archive.is/O23vg
dropbox.com/s/e4xblkma74hmx66/rodrigo eilert Koali Fikator Crazy 4 Trump 3--3 [4K].mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>homeless
>female
>black
>Trump supporter
What an awful human being. The only way she could be a worse person is if she is a member of ISIS.

Fuck off CTR

Did the Armenian find her? Any news on her whereabouts?

Fuck off londonstan. You multikulti troglodytes need to be nuked

Fuck off degenerate supporter.

Bump

florida here, he literally has no chance of winning the state

Unsure
I just noticed their wasn't a thread so I made one.
Trump OP needs to get in on these links.

Damn coward. Did these videos get to Briatbart, Rush, Project Veritas, etc before they were taken down?

>not voting

probably can't legally register...

>a leaf

found the faggot

>Americans aren't allowed to visit other countries

>Florida here
>flag
Oh fuck as hard as possible off wannabe-Australia.

Nope. She is a deep cover Russian.

Thanks for making this one.

Hope they find that poor lady.

>tried to help her by bringing her food
I remember seeing in the video the one white guy bringing her food and then being fucking ridiculed for it by the mob of spics

I knew he was going to shut it down before it went viral

>Where's Donald Trump to save you now?
>Hey! Where Trump at!
>Where Trump at? Well guess what, He ain't here!

pjw made a video about it

This is unironically what Hillary Supporters think of the homeless. I live in LA so trust me I know, most of these heartless fucks wont even look at them. And most of them are vets or addicts, two problems Trump wants to aggresively pursue.

>Defending drug addicts

>She throws herself on his star to protect it at her expense

I showed a drunk friend this last night at a party. I think hes a closet Trumper. Also talked to a legit bernbro (ran phone banks, protested, etc) and he says none of them are voting for her because they know she is lying about russian hacking.

here for a friendly bump friendo.

Make like a tree and leaf, fucko.

Updated pic and imgur link
imgur.com/66sL9Yr

In the best of times and worst of times, citizens must stick together. Id rather a filthy black crazy woman who stands with freedom than a well-to-do foreigner influencing our politics. Have pride in your compatriots faggot.

These people should be found and arrested.

Floridian here, he has a huge following. I live in Miami, the most leftist part of the atate besides Gainesville, and he has YUGE support. My main issue is blacks and central americans here who hate him, as well as leftist retards.

>Id rather a filthy black crazy woman who stands with freedom
You think Trump will give you freedom? LOL

Did somebody find her yet? I want her to get her gift.

I saw the article about her on Infowars yesterday morning as soon as it was posted. I made a thread here right away saying that Trump should know about this situation and that maybe she could get a break in her life. This would warm peoples hearts and it would be good for her and for Trump. The thread only got a few posts and was only up for an hour or so.

I saw yesterday some guys were down in Santa Monica looking for her and that Trump had a gift. Any luck?

I would bet you voted Remain if you werent the most obvious shill of the season.

No one bother to download them before he made them private?

i bet youd rather listen to Russel Brand a rich drug addict of your preference

AH YOOMLESS BLAK WOOMAN WARS ASSAULTID ON THE HOLLERWOOD WAUK OF FAME BY ESS JAY DOOBLEUS AND VIDIOED.

? ? ?
the mirrors are in the OP

I did vote remain and as you can see now, it was the better choice. Have fun being ruled under Trump's dictatorship.

A bunch of people did, we knew he would delete this shit. Give it time. I'm busy phone posting so I don't want to deal with it right now

Also his YT channel
youtube.com/channel/UCUjzOaZhRrPvT-m34VkRKQA
youtube.com/user/rodrigoeilert

And archive
archive.is/O23vg

Just nuke L.A.

Wow, liberals are so peaceful.

Hey, is there anybody in the LA area, maybe the Armenian or somebody else too would like to do it?

Maybe somebody could put up a few signs or something?

If she doesn't know anybody is looking for her that could probably find her in a hurry if she saw them or somebody recognizes her.

could someone post this on liveleak imgur blm sjw website and 9gag, it's gonna blow like meme.

Fuck off kebab cuck

PJW did a video of it you say?

the dox of the dude who filmed it are all over twitter

we're raining down shit and hellfire on this guy. we just need to find the nigger who tore up her signs and the fat spic dyke.

Breitbart posted them yesterday.

Freedom isn't given, it can only be oppressed.

Seriously, who cares about some dumb homeless nigger?

>"she is not helping you by endorsing your candidate"

On the contrary, pequita, this video is definitely helping Donald Trump.

And a dropbox I guess
dropbox.com/s/e4xblkma74hmx66/rodrigo eilert Koali Fikator Crazy 4 Trump 3--3 [4K].mp4

Further resources.

Koali real name/info: RODRIGO EILERT is a 32 year old Brazilian photographer living in Southern California, Los Angeles area. Telephone: (562) 330-7960, Home address: 8931 La Entrada Ave, Whittier, CA 90605

>This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA In real time

bump