How much do you think this event hurt Hillary's campaign...

How much do you think this event hurt Hillary's campaign? Or will the media shills not even cover it for fear they will lose voters to Trump?

I think the connection with Weiner in the public's mind is the most devastating thing about this... the re-opening of the investigation is like background noise.

The Wiener thing is a cover.

Just wait :^).

It made Obama drop all his appearances at Hillary Rallies.

This is all a ploy to gain publicity for Anthony Weiner's run in 2020

You know, he seems like the kind of guy who would get whacked like in the third half of a Mafia movie.

Assuming Hillary probably killed idiots for less it's amazing why she didn't kill him. It's not like anybody would miss him.

He really didn't do anything wrong, apart from the sexting a teenage girl

Honestly, it won't change anything. We're too far in, too close to the election date for anything to really change. Unless a clear, stable, 1080p video came out of one of the candidates choking an infant to death with their bare hands followed by a verbal admission of guilt, there's no way that many people will be swayed from how they've already decided to vote.

I was talking with my dad last night about the new batch of emails and he told me
>Look, I already know that Hillary is a liar, but Trump is just such an idiot. I can't vote for him.

People are too ingrained by this point, on both sides. If any new leak came out, it would just be deny deny deny.

No one who doesn't already desperately want Trump to win will care until the content of the emails is revealed

haven't heard ANYTHING about that sexual predator, SUPER PREDATOR if you will and you will because your a leftist zombie.,

seriously wtf are you cucks talking about this jew for? did he show his jew cock for the 15th time? nothing about him on MSM at all. CLUE ME IN FAGGOTS.

Can this election get anymore fun?

It's like a TV series that nobody wants to end, they just keep cramming in extra episodes

But the season has to end on 8th November

Thanks 'Merica from the rest of the civilised world

>end on 8th November
Or so you think. I can imagine like 10 scenarios where it doesn't.

BTW your wifes husband sounds like a for real
C U C K

>YO DADDY IS A PUSSY FAAGGOT C U C K BITCH HAHAHAHAH THE APPEL DONT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE YOU KNOW......

>YOU ARE A C U C K PUSSY FAGGOT BITCH BOI TO FAGGOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL OWNED
OWNED GG EZPK NOON 13371 HAXOR LEGIT

REKT
BODYED
MRCED

in all seriousness your father sounds like a bitch. if you don't kill him in his sleep tonight then so are you.

ill give my a self a (you)
BECAUSE IM THAT FUCKING AWESOME I KNOW

That's gonna be the second series

>It's like a TV series that nobody wants to end, they just keep cramming in extra episodes
10/10 post

Not a single bit. Everyone already knows Weiner is a shithead and Hillary already asked the FBI to release the emails. It's a non-issue

Literally nothing to do with Hillary. Her email account isn't on the devices and the FBI isn't reopening the case. Pol worked itself into hysteria over literally nothing. Again. It happens at least once a week and when you point out its literally nothing then you're suddenly on the Clinton payroll

She's going down, the rats are deserting her sinking ship

She isn't guilty of anything though

The bookies in 24 hours put her from 1/5 to 1/3. Trumpy went from 9/2 to 9/4.

Definitely a high chance for overtime

I honestly think she's wrecked.
The insertion of Weiner into the public's mind is at least as bad as the emails.
To quote Joe Biden: "Oh, G--d..."

CLINTON SHAFTED BY WEINER

>third half
But yeah hes like christopher moltisanti if heroin were dick pics

This will amount to nothing before Nov 8th, the only thing in the last 2 weeks that I thought has made a significant stealth hit on the campaign was #drafttourdaughters - the power of this was two fold, not only did the anyone but trump hillary supporters shit bricks and jump ship, but the just-dabbling-a-bit-in-this-feminist-shit sloots went all cave girl - So ignore this email shit and get back on it anons, Trump will not win this with the help of anyone BUT us. Go!

>third half

I think the emails themselves are not a big deal, at least the way it looks now.
However, the fact that Hillary did not turn over Huma's computer shows obstruction of justice especially after she said she handed over all the emails

Woah there, user. I'll need to see a permit for those memes.

And that shit it why uninformed last minute undecideds have chosen every President since Nixon.