Molyneux goes full Neon Nazi WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=GN_FOCF3vIQ

He implies that demographics is destiny... but that's a White supremist talking point. Fuck.

Why is he so interested in proving he's "not bigoted"??? That means he must be a bigot!

Checkmate pro-Whites!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc
youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

timestamp?
that video is 60 minutes long

>neon nazi

we aesthetics now

How can we stop him, Sup Forums?

shut up bigot

¿Dza Stefan Molyneuh Annaban muvéķ?

He starts right off with his disgusting rant against POC implying immigration of POC into America is bad.

Fucking sick!

cyberpunk reich when

Fuck off I didn't mean neon nazi

Bigot!

There's nothing bright or neon or beautiful about you evil fucks!!!!!!. Molyneux used to be good before he got infiltrated by White supremist Sup Forums-tier crap.

I just want to fucking die now this is horrible

enjoy your stay

bump

bumping because I'm watching it and I'm also curious if we can get some more Neon Nazi images up

Aesthetics is everything.

FUCK OFF ALT RIGHT TEXT TO SPEECH

YOUR YOUTUBE SUCKS

FUCKING RACIST

Bump

>neon nazi
Is this a new meme?

>tfw you will never be a neon nazi

no kill it with fire there's nothing funny about nazis

Libertarianism is true even though you hate it. Crymoar racist

Wasnt this guy RPing as a girl in the comments section at his youtube channel, only he forgot to switch accounts? Whats the big deal with him anyway?

hes been a white nationalist for months now

he just slowly creeps in on his base so they accept it. clever desu

Matrix nazis

Meh. Everyone wants to be a girl anyways. I'd give him a pass on that one.

@95109673

sad to see you try this hard to fish for (you) and end up barely get enough of them to survive

Now we definitely have to turn it into a meme. Congratulations you made racist meme history today

>Wasnt this guy RPing as a girl
I need to see this. There's a lot of weirdness in Molymeme's history but I haven't heard that one before.

I forgot to save it, didnt think it was the important at the time. But I have seen the screen cap floating around here so someone will hopefully post it soon.

fuck off I believe in freedom not bullshit "group identity" collectivism like Molyneux is now pushing

I have followed him for over 5 yrs and I'm so shocked by his shift to Stormfag-tier racebaiting.

Found it at first google attempt, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc

>follow moly for 5 years
>resort to emotional whining when presented with opinions you don't agree with

Not sure he's for you, fampai.

How does one become a neon nazi?

How many layers of irony is he on

I DON'T ACCEPT "ARGUMENTS" FOR RACISM!!!

IRONIC RACIST MEMES ARE FUNNY AN I LAUGH AT THEM, BUT I HAVE NONWHITE FRIENDS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE WANTING "WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS".

IT'S NOT FUCKING 1950 ANYMORE RETARD

can you stop with the ironic anti-racism

Not an argument, also filtered for shitting up your own thread with bad bait.

by voting for trump

To be fair every Sup Forumsack larps as a girl in youtube comments in order to make our movement appear more friendly for women.

oy vey...what a newfag

>I DON'T ACCEPT "ARGUMENTS" FOR RACISM!!!
Not an argument.

Hi stefan.

it's not bait I'm seriously fucking bothered by racism OK? If you want to be all "White pride" OK whatever but don't try to advertize it. I am White but I think multiculturalism can work as long as we impose western values and masculinity. Get rid of feminism and force assimilate everyone into ONE AMERICAN culture.

get me?

Sounds like American Nazism too me.

thanks

What, my ideas sound like Nazism?

That's insane I have nothing against "White genocide" or anything like ... almost half of my friends are Black or Mexican or Asian too.

>Neon Nazi
BASED

>WAHHH QUOTING FACTS MAKES YOU A NAZI
It was this day the libtard died

I'm not a libtard I hate SJWs I'm proTrump and libertarian.

CTR faggots on damage control against science

Dude I'm LIBERTARIAN and I support Trump!!!

>2016
>still being a libertarian

>Get rid of feminism and force assimilate everyone into ONE AMERICAN culture.

But that 'one american culture' only came about from the specific characteristics of the northern European peoples who founded the nation in the first place. It was specific to them and not universal, other peoples and races may have no history of northern European norms (ideas such as individual liberty and so forth) and so will not perform well in those conditions (I speak of historical, pre-Hollywood american culture).

Forcing these outsiders to erase their own identity and culture (the one tailored to them) and to take on this universal american (tailored to northern European peoples) culture would therefore be unsuccessful and immoral.

It makes far more sense to keep these peoples in their ancestral lands where they can live themselves as they see fit, free from foreign interference or cultural imperialism. That way the plurality of races and cultures can be protected (if you like, multiculturalism on a global scale). The real diversity of the world can then be maintained only through separation and mutual exchange (ie. nationalism or some other forms of group identity).

I will not be won over by racial outmoded ideas. I know deep down Stef knows he's being sick by pushing "White identity" concepts.

>Neon Nazi
The absolute madman

He is authoritarian collectivist cuckold at this point. He never cared about freedom he just wanted to be as edgy as possible.

I can't wait to feel this comfy

>I know deep down Stef knows he's being sick by pushing "White identity" concepts.
keep telling yourself that

>you will never be a monochrome nazi

Fuuuuug

Culture is the product of genetic infrastructure.
The US is not a proposition nation.

When did you learn race is genetic Sup Forums?

>its 2016
Your argument

just wait until he realizes the holocaust was fake. redpilling cannot be reversed

CAN HE STOP USING THE WORD HISPANIC

HE'S LITERALLY BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES AND IQ AND WELFARE USE ON THE SPANISH MAN

STEFAN IS ANTI WHITE

STEFAN IS ANTI WHITE

THAT'S A GOOD ARGUMENT

It's also wrong to do cannibalism and rape because of the current year. Deal with it, bigot

He's so emotive, he should be an actor.

>tfw you've made videos for 10 years and still barely get 100k views

Needs an ISIS headband.

>"We impose western values and masculinity...we get rid of feminism and force assimilate everyone into ONE culture."

Sounds pretty fascist to me. Could be Nazi, could be Communist, guess you can pick, even make one of your own.

>waahh muh democrats are scheming to import brown people because they vote for democrats

Maybe they vote for Democrats because the Republicans keep pushing them away with all their 1950's racism. What we need is for the GOP to embrace amnesty and the inevitable brownening of the population. Maybe once they do that, then the Hispanics will be more willing to be convinced of the value of limited government.

not an argument

Yeah, nah. Fuck off Jose.

>guys tries not to be bigoted
>bigot

It like the people who hate homos are homo thing. Like fucking give it up shits we get it. You think because you're gay everyone is gay.

Why is his head so huge??? Or is it simply that he has tiny T-Rex arms??

stop recycling rare pepes you futafaggot

In this presentation he keeps saying "Asians" when refering to large populations of refugees. asylum seekers and immigrants. Is he counting Arabs as Asians? I could understand counting Pakis and Indians, but Arabs?

I wonder what that says about the pride parades

they're all secretly straight

This is what Stefan thinks about lolbertarians. He made a whole video shitting on them after all these years and explains why he was wrong about them and why Libertardianism is for cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA

This video was so good. He literally says nothing he says is racist, just factual so OP is hopefully just being sarcastic and not a faggot.

Smooth sounds pleasing to the ear

But it's okay when jews and non-whites do it to the point of genociding people of European heritage? Sounds like you are the racist to me.

So based.

I don't understand how people can think intelligence is NOT genetic. We breed animals for different traits all the time, like mixing strong dog breeds with docile ones until we get a strong, docile dog variant and continue to breed that one. The ones who do not have the right physical form or temperament are culled.

Yet, when it comes to humans we're somehow an entirely separate entity? It doesn't work that way. For example, we share 99% of our DNA with pigs.

POC is such a stupid phrase

Look at the Republican candidate line up in the primaries. Now look at the Democrat one. Tell me who is the racist party here. Hillary KKKill and imprison niggers Clinton or Trump, friends with a boatload of black celebs like Ben Carson.

Democrats only run non whites out of novelty.

I saw Steven Molyneux at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Would you only pay one dollar for them?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and asked her: "Do you want me shot?" and then turned around and winked at me. She looked confused and he berated her on how her making him pay consumption tax is initiating force. Eventually she broke down and told him all about the spanking she received as a child and let him take the bars for free.

agreed actually

Just reading your comment, i hope you have some red pilled friends my man.

He's right, though. Whites are the only group that cares about small government.

THIS

I support Trump but he should talk way less racist

I redpill all my friends with borderline normie topics like how muslims are always going to be behind in education if they keep teaching their kids arabic first.

It's a slow process but it's safe to say people around me either don't trust the media and the EU or they can't handle it and ignore it all. None stay pro-Globalism long.

>neon nazi

He has a huge amount of black and legal hispanic/latino voters, who don't even understand what you white privileged little shits are even crying about now.

Unless you're referring to the hellhole comment, in which case I advise you to take a stroll through the hood.

That's a breath of fresh air, i'm sincerely glad to hear it. I hate reading through those threads of people being reacted towards so negatively because of their beliefs.

No. He was quoting a girl's comments, doofus.

Wew...

amiga nazi