ITT: Inspiring Sup Forums Characters

did he ever get a doctorate

DOOM got a Doctorate from the Distinguised University of Latveria. Who needs that stupid low test US Doctorate anyway?

I'm inspired to drown people when I see him

Is Bill the heroest hero of all Marvel heroes?

So, I guess you're an edgelord running around in a green speedo?

Namor's a good boy when Jim is around

Namor was right.

If you need the presence of an android who appears maybe once every five years to finally cut the edginess and be a half-decent person, you might as well kill yourself.

this

based atheism

Bill is best.

I wouldn't sell Jim short though. He's a really good person. Cap had called him the heart of the team.

On your knees for the master! The hour has come! HE has come! Who is beyond good and evil? Who is the prophet of Anti-Life? Who is the Rock, the Chain, and the Lightning? All powerful! All unforgiving! All conquering! WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD NOW AND FOREVER?

Darkseid is.

Nope, Nontheism.
Atheism is lack of belief based in either an assertion that a deity does not exist or lack of knowledge of a deity.
Beta Ray Bro doesn't care for gods, should they be there, what matters is his actions.

His sentiments, and, I'm just basing this on what I see here, seem to reflect, "if there is a god, he is too complacent for man's current need of a greater good. If there isn't one, then the need for greater good is all the more relevant."

Once upon a time

Yes. Dream inspires me to be an unnecessarily melodramatic twat.

>Who needs that stupid low test US Doctorate anyway?
Anyone who wants a job in Burgerland in the year 2017.
>University of Latveria
>"""""distinguished"""""
Kek, he might as well have forced them to print those doctorates out at gunpoint just to sooth his bruised ego. He'd be lucky to get minimum wage at McDonald's with that phony level of education. Getting ousted from a real University for blowing the place up with some retarded pseudo-science garbage wouldn't help his case either.

Ares was the best god.

>Getting ousted from a real University for blowing the place up with some retarded pseudo-science garbage
It's been revealed that it was sabotaged, so technically Doom might be owed an apology,compensation and his doctorate.

Then again I'm not sure if that sort of legal process applies after you've been a repeat criminal terrorist.

>Anyone who wants a job in Burgerland in the year 2017.
And why would Doom want to work in Burgerland? Besides, the US Unis might be more distinguised, but because the Balkan and Yuropoor Unis are so shit, the latter graduates tend to be more resilient and better at their work.

>Kek, he might as well have forced them to print those doctorates out at gunpoint just to sooth his bruised ego. He'd be lucky to get minimum wage at McDonald's with that phony level of education. Getting ousted from a real University for blowing the place up with some retarded pseudo-science garbage wouldn't help his case either.

>open portal to Hell
>using outdated equipment
>olol pseudo-science

Go home REEEEEEchards, and pray that Marvel's God is merciful to your atheistic ways...

Am I the only one that reads Bill with the voice of Keith David?

>revealed
You mean retconned, Doom is such a fuck up that he needs shitty writers to constantly cover his every bad move.
>pray that Marvel's God
You mean Richards? :^)

>You mean retconned
No, revealed. Retro-continuity, from which the abbrevation retcon stems from, is when you alter something established.
The actual cause of the explosion wasn't established, Reed only speculated that the calculations seemed off but that's no reason for the entire machine to just explode instead of simply fail to function.

Also it was written by Fraction, who like you detests a fictional character to the extent of going out his way to have Scott Lang humiliate Doom in combat and then personally summon the Living Tribunal to curse him. I'm honestly surprised the group of Doom hate here aren't aware of and all over his run to use as fodder.

>relentless
>is shat on constantly but that only drives him further towards his goals
>he's had a very shitty life but never loses hope of becoming someone great
>he's a master on his field but wants to achieve even greater things
>after every defeat he just tries again with a new approach
>killed two tyrants

God, Fraction was such a fucking cunt. The Lang speech, followed by TLT itself coming down to punish Doom was just... ugh...

Moooaaar