CUTE!

>Ewing cuts Medusa's hair
>"So good! Best Marvel book!"
>ABC cuts Medusa's hair
>What were they thinking?
Humm...

>get rid of a main character's powers in the first 10 seconds

lmao

someone tell me when Black Bolt does a cool thing. That's literally the only reason anyone would give a shit about this dumpster fire of a show

but this was done in the first fucking episode of the show. just so they could cheap out and save money

One was done to tell a compelling story with the character after the character had been around for over 50 years. The other was done in the first 20 minutes of the first episode of her first live-action appearance so that they could skimp out on the CGI budget.

But user, Karnak doesn't lose his powers until the second half of the pilot.

>Medusa
>compelling story

he didn't say it was he said that's why it was done

Wait so did you guys pay for iMax or is the pilot out online?

>Medusa coughing up blood as she dies of metaphorical cancer so we can finally get rid of her
>not the best thing to be done with the character in years
wew

Right, I guess I should have said "try to tell."

This is medusa right ? doesn't her power come from her hair. I haven't watched an episode yet what exactly were they aiming for here ?

How'd she lose the hair?

Medusa gets her head shaved in the first 20-30 minutes so that they could save on the CGI budget. In the second half of the pilot, Karnak falls off a cliff, knocks his head on a rock, and the resulting concussion happened in the part of his brain that allowed him to see the flaw in everything so he loses his powers too.

By the end of the pilot, half the characters have lost their powers.

Maximus doesn't even have powers, apparently.

jesus that is fucking awful. are they really so ashamed of their own source material that they gut the character's of their powers to save on the budget?

>Maximus doesn't even have powers, apparently.
Pretty sure that Maximus' powers will be the """big reveal""".

Auran doesn't have ears

This is Scott Buck we're talking about. He said from the get-go that he wanted to keep it "grounded" and "realistic." Because that's exactly what a race of super-humans that live on the moon need.

"Let's remove the only things distracting the viewer from the 40something smoker's face and sagging tits"

>grounded
>realistic
>inhumans
>imax
Was bombing in the box office part of Ike's plan?

Apparently Maximus shaves it off with a standard electric razor

whats wrong with her skin
does she have a condition

>They have the hair for only one episode and they still don't make it huge and awesome.

I haven't seen the episode, but listening to the Weekly Planet's review of it was absolutely hilarious. The way they describe, beat for beat, what happens in the story suggests to me this show was made incompetently on every level from set design to writing to acting to direction

LA JUSTA

Anyone who treats Ewing as anything other than the meme he is deserves to suffer.

the lack of tuning fork months back kinda confirmed this all for me immediately.

Marvel hahahaha.

that was already implied you retard

oh god my feelings!

Ike don't like to spend money, user.

> Shaved off super-hair that is highly durable and can beat the shit out of people...with a standard razor.

Jesus...

Fuck that bitch from Game of Thrones. Fill in those lines with makeup and cast HER as Rahne in The New Mutants.

>Karnak falls off a cliff, knocks his head on a rock, and the resulting concussion happened in the part of his brain that allowed him to see the flaw in everything so he loses his powers too.

You have got to be fucking kidding me

>iMax

Not sure if this is a dig at the fake IMAX screen every theater has now. But I laughed regardless.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/09/01/inhumans-review-why

It's true.

>Karnak, an Inhuman whose powers allow him to calculate choices and probabilities to the nth degree, loses these abilities by falling down a cliff and knocking his head, when it’s established that he’d be able to calculate past these sort of happenstances. It may sound like nitpicking, but it’s emblematic of how the established logic of the show fails itself at every turn.

So now that there is literally nothing that can be done to save the Inhuamns push now, how likely is it Marvel is going to have a member of the Royal Family be killed off in order to appease X-fags?

Medusa is literally dying of cancer.