Wakfu Thread - Dinner Edition

Last thread Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

EXTREME RAW subs for ep 3 by Blyatman - pastebin.com/NtqCtVeP

Rushed episode 5 solo sub, now in .srt - mega.nz/#!kDwVDQ7A!HygU5tFR-Md1UCyjZ8vNLZsuUebNX-keIoT8NiHS3eM

Pastabin with the all the season 3 download links - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Trailer for episodes 6-9 youtube.com/watch?v=XewYbRXIpFU

plus4chan thred boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p52330

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
flowerimh.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread archives pre-season 3 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Thread archives after season 3 airing - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

1st for Black mage Harebourg best design.

>Eating literally nothing but fruit
>No visible bathrooms

Is this their secret torture plan?

You don't need a bathroom to take a sht anyway

Fifth for /ss/ with Flopin, Echo and Toxine

Yes. She will make her shit her baby out.

posting best girl

oh
tea
pea

that's my jam

Look at her face when she sees Flopin stuffing himself. What the fuck is she up to? Could Echo be /our girl/ ?

Her statue and not as hot daughter?

She sees the son she could never have.

please stop

Am I stupid or do you have to read the subs separately from the show?

But that's not like my Animu at all, the girl is supposed to be raped by tentacles not the guy

when will it finally be revealed that flopin never existed, he was just a mass delusion created by the iop god and eva's denial of the miscarriage?

You have to read the subs from ink on a papyrus to a candle light.

.srt are detected automatically by your player as long as you name them the same as the video file.

For the pastbin script, you have to read yes.

In next episode

give me ep3 subs, I'm waiting from over 30h for this

The subs are usually detected by the player you use. Just make sure you have the same name for both files.

Goddammit people. On pastebin you just right click the "raw" button and save it as "Episode 3.srt"

C'mon.

For the moment, all we have is Blyatman's pastebin.

Incorrect

STOP
She will get a Cra sister then the Iop will be surpassed.

Harebourg a cuck

>She
I knew Flopin is going to use those SMART potions to stay female forever.

>abandons his ass so he gets raped by Djaul

Fuck all those fake hoes who wanted to be with Harebourg only for his status as Count. He deserves a caring husband.

>EXTREME RAW subs for ep 3 by Blyatman

Holy shit this is really decent, some words are missing and needs some polish but overhaul it does the job!
How do you google trad a whole video?
Does it do the time stamps as well?

please tell me blyatmaster, this will save me a lot of time for saturday's episode!

Subs are almost done.

Just give me 30 more minutes.

totally

>EXTREME RAW subs for ep 3 by Blyatman

How are you supposed to use this? Rename the file to .srt?

Hello, deviched

Threadly reminder that Yugo is worst Shushu Guardian

yes. just name it the same as the video file, but with .srt and put it in the same folder.

I did not use google traduction at all. I just installed a subtitle editor (gaupol), opened the video in it and started translating what I could.

Yes.

where'd you get this one? ntamak doesn't have it up on his blog AND it's higher res than the others he posted

Based user

>tfw later on, you get frozen again and some xelor bitch goes crazy and kills all the remaining survivors of frigost during ogrests chaos.

Being bourg is suffering

I got it from tumblr and posted it here a 3-4 threads ago. Then everyone saved it.

What happened to his eye?

>no beach episode where the Siblings and the Tofu gang fight each other in a boufball match

What the fuck! Why did I spent a whole fucking day subbing episode 2 when I could have done it in an hour.
Holy shit I am mad.
I am so gonna translate 6 and 7 saturday morning.

Thank you Blyatman

It's already subbed by the team.

He translated ep 2 a day earlier than the slow ass team

>boufball
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I fucking told you people about this.
Anyway, best of lucks to the non-team(s) who plan to do the subs from now on. Save us from these incompetent morons please.

I don't believe there's really any explanation of it other then it's been surgically implanted on him when he shifted back to being 'mostly human' (OVAs). Harebourg's had both normal eyes before (in the Frigost trailer) and in his pre-freeze artwork.

>he doesn't want an Echo in a swimsuit playing boufball

Your lose.

he want 5 episode of boufball
Echo would be naked that it would be still boring as fuck

Ep 3 subs finally out yet?

30 minutes starting now
yes, read the thread

>tumblr
ewww

subs in 30 minutes

Heard Tot's favorite characters are Adamai and Goultard. That true?

Last question, how do I load a video? The option is greyed out.

I might as well start subbing ep 4 myself since there is no sign of the sub team releasing ep 3 any time soon

Everyone who likes wakfu on tumblr is as sucked in as we are. There could be 2 people that are your usual pic related, but their opinion is irrelevant to a french cartoon.

>Goultard
Without a doubt.
>Adamai
He has a funny way of showing it.

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been as much bitching about it but maybe it's just the initial rush.

You're welcome, comrade. Gaupol is apparently only fully supported on Linux and you might have issues with the builtin video player if you use Windows. (I wouldn't know, I don't use Windows)

I never used the program before, but I immediately liked the simplicity. You just play/pause the video with P and press J when you want to add subs at the current position. You press O to play only the part of the video where currently highlighted subs apply. It's quick and dirty, just how I like it.

Also some of the show staff how accounts on there, so you gotta take the bad with the good.

I wasn't him, but I had mentioned before about using tools and the kind of time it should take to sub under a few setups.
As for gaupol, there's an outstanding gtk bug (since 2014... yeah, gtk) which prevents gstreamer from working on windows. You could use docker or windows bash + xming, but you could also use literally any other subtool you'd like. There are many excellent options available.

What's going on with the subs?

this is why i dont go into the tags.

30 minutes.

Read the OP and ctrl+f "sub"
It will make it easier.

There's this fucking faggot spamming epic 30 minutes meme

I guarantee there are several of us faggots doing this

you don't know what you're missing

fuck, I require more arts of the Brotherhood in everyday attire!

Are we going to get more Siblings members on Krosmaga? So far we have Ush and Dark Vlad.
Oh and we need to replace the Iop God avatar with Elely

nevermind, tumblr was a mistake

As somebody who checks the Ava's Demon tags and looks in Voltron's occasionally, Wakfu's tumblr drama is a light sea breeze.

>spats
Yes.

>What's going on with the subs?
The subbers are late again.

>Ava's demon
>Voltron
I can imagine.

Who cares about krosgarbage?

I never knew I wanted Amalia in spats.

>still no lewds with six pack Yugo
Degenerates

Yeah there's many a shit being lost over that recent update and the patreon wips show it's only going to get worse. Hopefully Michelle's ready for that.

Is this a better version of adult Yugo?

does kerub remember his previous lives?

I feel like watching the dofus show again. If only I could watch it all in HD.

Yes. I don't see the Siblings having to babysit Ush every time he respawns. How many times Ush died so far? 2? He is like 17 in the OVAs

too hot for TV

I think he does. In Dofus Julith, Kerub remembers Joris right after he died and reincarnated as a baby kitten.

I'm not sure about Ush, because he must've died at one point to look like a 13 year old in the OVAs when he's appeared in the comics as a much older guy.

>If only I could watch it all in HD

Check OP
>Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

nani

Still mad Ava got unlolified. Regular sized Ava is an abomination.

Tumblr gallery link please?

not sure about this one... sadida lingerie?

Wall are flat

I was going to say, maybe I am missing something
and then you posted the Yugo picture

flowerimh.tumblr.com/

We know Ush died once in the Remington and he is a teenager in the OVAs

Pretty sure some CMs for the games have accounts too.

eh, maybe I'll go in when I've caught up on the episodes

Friendly reminder that Kohei Horikoshi (My Hero Academia) is a Wakfu fan. Someone versed on moonrunes should show him some gif/mp4 of the series for it to get more publicity.

Most of the people on tumblr haven't read the comics/manga or player the games so they just pull things out of their ass. And we get false information spreading into the fandom.