Is it true that there is a spongebob screenshot for everything?

Is it true that there is a spongebob screenshot for everything?

where do you fags get all these spongebob screenshots?

Can I have one for Dragon Ball super (the one with some of thr tournament of power contestants)

The Wikia.

>jlullaby
>not sparrow

I made a thing

Anyone?

>Cliff

>Cliff

>James
>Cliff

sparrow doesn't draw loli anymore

Do not bully the Rob

bump

Can someone explain these?

They use spongebob screencaps to comically portray something from another series. Picture related.

I see a lot of jojo related ones but never one about the jojos

>Season
I-Is he still drawing?

>Branch Davidians

>Happy Science
Holy fuck I forgot I watched those OVAs. Dubbed even.

I'm trying to think of more to add.

I think I might have ones for El Narcosatanico, Superior Universal Alignment, and Ervil LeBaron's Order (or just Mormonism in general).

don't forget the Raelians.

bump

underrated

good shit

Who's got the one with movie directors?

Thanks

>shaaymalan
Kek

bump

Using post-movie screenshots should be considered cheating.

Children of God could be grandma kissing Spongebob

>Cliff

Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and SpongeBuddy Mania. Otherwise I just cap an episode.

can i get a quick rundown?

Aum Shinriko: A crazy old Asian man claiming to be the messiah orchestrated two poison gas attacks.
* People's Temple: Committed mass murder-suicide, predominantly with poisoned Kool-Aid ("WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY DRINK?!")
* Scientology: You probably know this one.
* Heaven's Gate: Committed mass suicide in the belief that it would cause their souls to ascend to a spaceship trailing behind a comet.
* Branch Davidians: Christfags whose compound went up in flames during a standoff with the government.
* Ten Commandments: Offed hundreds of their followers by locking them in the main building before setting it on fire/blowing it up.
* Solar Temple: Saw themselves as a modern Knight's Templar, committed several mass murder-suicides.
* Rajneeshee: Committed a mass food poisoning to try and hijack an election.
* Transcendental: Co$-lite group that infamously promises a form of enlightenment that'll give the power of flight. David Lynch is a member, and there's an interesting docu on it called David Wants to Fly.
* The Ant Hill Kids: The leader was convinced that he had divine healing powers, and frequently performed "procedures" on his followers, resulting in the gruesome death (shit sounded like something out of ero-guro) of at least one.
* Manson Family: You probably know this.
* Nation of Yahweh: WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET and also murdered possibly up to 23 whites, Jews, and race traitor blacks

That's all I know.

Know anything about Happy Science, Family Int and Moonies?

yes

Family International began by taking in hippies that felt lost after the 60's. It started as a super conservative movement where you had to live in the forest but since the guy in charge was a fucking lunatic it evolved into a child sex cult where the inner circle was required to have sex within their family and with children. This was eventually banned within the cult but none of the higher ups were ever convicted for it.
Today the only interesting part is that you're urged to have an intimate, sexual relationship with Jesus, which means to think about having sex with him when you're having sex or masturbating.
Interesting story is that one of the 2nd generation children was raised as the messiah and was constantly sexually abused throughout all of his childhood basically from birth. He grew up to murder one of the nannies that raised him.
Look up the Book of Davidito if you want to get really fucked up, it's all about this guy and was the outline the cult used to raise their children. It's basically a child molestation handbook.

Ricky's shitbag of a mom is still out there, somewhere. He couldn't handle the reality of systemically murdering everyone who abused him, and ate a bullet, but she still lives, continuing as cult leader.

Bump

>Moonies

Basically moderate crazy christfags with arranged marriage

>Happy science

Alternative christian medicine lessons distributed by VHS that said that all diseases were only psychological and you only needed to belive in being cured. Killed several kids on america.

Man I don't even get half of these.

bump