Weed

People from:
>California
>Nevada
>Maine
>Massachusetts
>Arizona

Are you voting YES to legalize marijuana on November 8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weed shouldn't be illegal anywhere in the first place.

Wtf why is Maryland legalizing it? I hate this state.

SD here. Voting no. Fuck junkies. It's bad enough you can get a card from some quack, you can keep doing that

Being a stoner should make you valid for sterilization, though.

Ca here. Voting no.

MA fag here. Voting yea. Better the shit be sold in stores than have the park i walk through everyday be full of degenerate dealers

Massachusetts here.

I already voted early, and I said yes.

I can't really decide. I used to smoke weed every day when I was like 19 or 20, but now I can't stand potheads. Still, the edgy libertarian side of me still wants government to keep their hands off what substances people are allowed to consume.

Florida here, voting no because the law is so lax it isn't even medical

Piss in the wind much?
Pussy

I want to watch you die.

MA here
yes
why the fuck not, free tax money, and dealers can fuck off finally

No, weed is basically legal and decriminalized already in California. I think the current system is better than the proposed system. I also don't think the state should encourage marijuana use. Having the current loophole where anyone can get a prescription is preferable to having it be totally legal to purchase.

Seeing how we do not even force sterilization on serial killers, pedophiles and other criminals, I don't think that would be a proper way of dealing with them. Besides, I've never seen a stoner have kids anyways.

CA here voting No. Medical is already legal that is good enough.

(you) make me sad to carry Van in my surname, toothpaste

When pot is legal, it will stop being "cool". And you will see less of stoner culture.

Just a heads up. It doesn'tmatter what you vote. Whether you vote yes or no, people will still be smoking weed. You might as well legallize it to at least have some control of what is sold and to whom.

Yes but holy fuck I feel ill everytime I see videos of people smoking obscene amounts of pot.

All I need is a little bit and I'm good to go. None of that HURR 100 FAT BONG TOKES nonsense.

Smoking weed quietly in the privacy of your own home should be legal.

Wearing "stoner" clothing and taking photos/videos of weed should net you the death penalty.

AZ checking in. Yes. I think its degenerate as hell, but so are body piercings, hermaprodites, racemixing, and a whole shit ton of legal stuff. If it takes money out of the cartels pockets and makes potheads pay a tax for being retarded I'm game. Also if Bernie taught me anything its that people who smoke pot both tend yo disagree with me and would rather get high than vote.

how did that work for alcohol, cigs, and now vape?

Yes. Got 60,000 shares between 2 weed stocks which are primed to take off with the legalization. I don't smoke weed myself, but I love the idea of profiting of disgusting degenerates.

Fucking degenerates.

Glad to see that the greatest nation gets destroyed by insided forces.

bong hits for trump!

2edgy4me. I assume that you assumed that I'm some 24/7 pothead. I'm just a 20-something guy that occasionally smokes, usually once, sometimes twice a year. Weed isn't in any way more dangerous than alcohol, and if you consume a few beer per week, nobody comes up to you and wants to watch you die for it.

But I'm probably talking to some 40+ redneck in rural mississipi that doesn't know jackshit about it.

what companies?

>pic related is a coal burner

SHUT IT DOWN

>
>Yes but holy fuck I feel ill everytime I see videos of people smoking obscene amounts of pot.
>
>All I need is a little bit and I'm good to go. None of that HURR 100 FAT BONG TOKES nonsense.
I used to do shit like that as feats of strength when I was young and you hit a peak when smoking it.

If it was really strong edibles and you smashed a huge tray or they were strong dabs then that's a different story.

Smoking cigs is actually less popular nowadays among young people, but you wouldn't know this as a autistic nigger living in your basement

Kek you jelly?

Here's what the latest polls say in these states:

>California: 58% YES
>Nevada: 53% YES, 39% NO
>Maine: 53% YES, 38% NO
>Massachusetts: 50% YES, 40% NO
>Arizona: 45% YES, 44% NO

Looks like all of them will pass.

Anti-weed people BTFO.

no.

fuck off.

Red card 4 u m8

If you have a card for medical weed do you need to pay for that or is it covered by insurance?

I would urge you to vote yes, as I am going to do, for the sheer fact I don't want californians moving to other states that it's legal to fuck them up.

Colorado being a prime example. I eventually want to escape CA, and that includes the worthless 420 blazit fags as I'm sure you do as well.

What a waste of pot

You gotta pay

HEMP
FUTL

People are gonna smoke regardless of legality, so may as well make it legal.

Noice, if Trump wins I am definetly moving to the US

>live in Colo
>rocking my Gary Johnson shirt
>stop at King Supers for lemons and toilet paper
>7/10 braless hippy girl behind me sez nice shirt
>her nips were swayin
>t...thanks
>put my groceries in the car and go to pot store next door
>trying to decide on grape crush or mongo megablast
>Nips McGee comes in behind me
>oh hey again...ha love that Johnson
>buy my quarter bag and go outside
>mfw she comes out with her sack
>throw her a goofy grin and stare at them glass cutters
>so…you wanna smoke?
>head to my car, pass the bowl
>she's flirty, starts feeling my hemp shorts
>look around, parking lot not too busy
>whip out all 4 inches and smell her dreadlocks
>she starts jerking me and giggling
>I can feel it coming up like magma
>shoot my load all over the steering wheel
>she leans in and whispers
>that's Aleppo.

That 50% yes 40% no in MA is actually not the latest one unless there's a poll that just came out today that I missed. WBUR had a poll recently that was 55% yes 40% no 5% undecided.

No because its already legal

Thanks. It's a penny stock, but jeeze even if you just put in $40 that's not a huge loss for the potential gain.

How much Longer until Texas votes for legal marijuana? My guess is another decade when more old people die off

We're actually voting for straight up legal recreational use like in CO, WA, OR by the way. All of the states in the OP already have medical marijuana laws in place.

Shitposting quietly in your home should be legal, but unironically taking memes seriously should warrant death by firing squad

NV here:

Yup

Learn to read the posts you respond to, dummy. You've smoked yourself retarded.

Probably not until after it is legalized by the federal government. Even after that, your state government will probably keep it illegal within your borders most likely.

>implying the drug cartels won't be at the forefront opening pot shops
>implying they won't miscellaneous out the 'ol ma and pa pot shops in a totally legal manner
>implying drug dealers will go away rather then be pushers for the shops or street vending their home grown goods

Fuck off were full.

95% of that 50% were probably criminals or beaners and wont actually vote so whatever.

Nah, i'm voting "No" today. gotta keep the mexicans in jail

Youre probably right sadly even though we are the state that needs it most.

>were
Go back to Mexico and I'll take your place

This, also from MA. This way I don't have to pay 200 for a medical card

I meant to reply to the guy right under him.

you need 66% to win

I'm voting yes on Prop 205 in Arizona because we need to do anything we can to raise money. We're not as fiscally sound as we used to be, and we need that sweet lucre.

Plus, imagine all the potheads that are going to die because they're high at the Grand Canyon. We're going to get +40,000 deaths in the canyon, all potheads.

Arizona reporting in, I am voting yes as are most people I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

The poll consists of likely voters, you tard, not just random people.

I don't know if it should be legal here, at least not until we get a final solution to the Mexican problem. Too many welfare spics sitting around smoking all day already.

leading question

THAT FUCKING FEEL WHEN I LIVE IN ARIZONA

>BEST GUN LAWS
>BEST KNIFE LAWS
>LEGAL RECREATIONAL WEED LAW

No you don't. Not in Massachusetts, anyway. I don't know about the other states.

Different states have different rules.

>tfw you will never get a leppo from a dreadlocked hippie in a weedstore parkinglot

why live

I'm not voting yes I'm voting SHIT YEAH

Dude, weed, lmbo

>doesn't even know his own age
Average pothead.

6th generation here, nice try though. Sorry about your bad luck being born in a shit tier country though.

>Southern California reporting
Yes I am. I don't agree with weed on a personal level but the cartels thrive on illegal markets. We see their influence pretty regularly around here. Diminishing them would be worth seeing a few more stoners than there already are.

This is absolutely sensible. Bloody good on you mate. There's way too much "people should be executed for enjoying [thing I don't enjoy]" on here.

Like it or not, people are going to smoke it and prohibition doesn’t seem to work well at all. Why not make the best of the situation and tax it instead of leaving control up to gangs?

That's capitalism in its truest form though you butthurt government loving liberal kike
Neck yourself

Legal pot is the solution. We would be able to grow it cheaper and all the shitty Mexican Reggie wouldn't be profitable enough

Anything past medical is complete degeneracy. Smoking weed at all is degenerate, but I get it people are free to do harmful stuff blah blah blah. If they really want to smoke it, make people go to a doctor and get a permit to do so. Legalizing it completely just brings it into complete public acceptance, meaning nothing to stop kids from smoking it and becoming useless degenerates.

t. former degenerate pothead

Voting no because I fucking hate potheads. Most of my family smokes weed and I can't stand the smell anymore. I smoke tobacco just to spite them. Terrible logic but whatever.

Absolutely and especially to come here and see the massive amount of tears from you bunch of faggots who follow cognitive dissonance like a religion and act like sand niggers when people do anything you don't personally like or approve of.

If the bunch of pseudo intellectuals here actually understood or cared about why prohibition started they would have nothing to argue about when it comes to legalization.

For a place that claims to be on the bleeding edge the most you guys tend to do is come off as fucking retarded puritan's.

Keep shitting your britches bitches.

Bay Area here. Sick of having to carry around my Doctors Rec, voting yes after I vote for Trump and no on all the bullshit tax props. Then coming home, blazing up and watching the Trump Train roll up to the whitehouse.

>>LEGAL RECREATIONAL WEED LAW

*soon to be

lol imagine being this much of a booty-blasted 14 year old edgelord.

Our Prop 205 requires a licence to grow it, issued by the state.

We're a state that "persecutes" illegals.

Don't worry pal, Donald himself will make it easier for me to come and taint you with my shitiness than ever before :^)

vote no, fucking degenerates

So...its like alcohol then?

getting rid of fucking mexicans would also have the same effect on cartels. thanks for using your brain.

you dumb fuck read my post I said and now vape.

did you stroke out half way thru your response?

he sounds more like a 19 year old who has never touched a woman

They need to legalize it on the Federal level or at least leave it up to the states so weed businesses can transact with banks. Coloradofag here, a marine who was working security at a dispensary was recently shot dead. Weed stores are like ATMs for robbers, they have to hoard cash cuz no banks will deal with them

A L E P P O

Oregonfriend here: some of you need to vote against this. Dispensaries and grow operations are replacing all of the small wineries, tasting rooms, and breweries we had sprouting up and ruining the neighborhoods they're built in and importing degenerates to plant and deseed the weed or whatever; they're becoming active in local politics; addicts / (((users))) / (((((((((marijuana activists))))))))) everywhere - it's insufferable. We need one weed-free state.

You will never get rid of that shit again, it will flood the whole country. Not that it's different now.

You have to be a weak, vulnerable faggot to turn into a pothead in the first place though. And people who are susceptible to turning to hallucinogens will find them no matter the illegalization. Just look at the Netherlands, it has been legalized for decades now and despite the memes, our country has a pretty low amount of drug abusers compared to our Western-European neighbors.

Nevada here, yes.

Florida here.

I voted to legalize it because I want a dumbed down population to compete with.

You're a fucking moron
The cartels don't care about borders. As long as there is a market someone will sell. And the cartels have the muscle to force other dealers out.
I have seen this shit with my own eyes.

Good that just makes it easier for me to come in and sweep the cards from these retards
>Nb4 achooalley that pink headed whore is actually the new host of the daily show