Since the movie that must not be named is a month away...

Since the movie that must not be named is a month away, what other cartoons do you think deserve the theatrical movie treatment?

whats the movie that must not be named?

The Voldemort fan film.

The OP is an autist who thinks Sup Forums is still ass-ravaged about the slightest mention of My Little Pony.

The My Little Pony Movie comes out in a little over a month

Wait, we're not?

That movie with the animated coloured horses in it.

It's been sevsn years. SEVEN. Anyone not old enough to have gotten over wasn't old enough to have a proper opinion back then.

This answer is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums but--
I miss Panty and Stocking, and I think a movie would be good for either wrapping up or continuing the series. That'll never happen of course, but I like to daydream a lot anyway.

The movie that lee goldson is going to watch

He's going to look so cool in 1977

the Candlejack film that was relea-

we are. ponyfags are just trying to worm their way back in

Barney is still shit, faggot. Stop being a degenerateapologist.

Get back to finding a job, lee

Nice try, but only one of those is me

He was supposed to get one before the PPG movie bombed.

I recently binged it and now I'm sad because it will never be finished, especially after that "ending"

>month away
More like two months.
Fuck staggered releases.

Nobody cares in thread.
It's still a bad idea to say the name in the op.

I think a Star feature would be exhausting. I don't see much potential for an 80 min movie of it.

I'm glad he didn't.
Idk if courage could work in 90 minutes

So... that's a horse thread right?

AT could/should have a feature length movie, I know I'd watch it, just get sugar to make a couple songs for it too while you're at it

Pic totally not related

>we
back to r*ddit with you nigger

it did?

Rick and Morty

FUCK OFFF!!!!!!!!

>this got deleted
lmao

Could you elaborate?

I don't get why people took that ending so seriously. PSG had negative continuity for crying out loud.

Still ass-mad

Lord Moldybutt

That's not how you candlejack you fucki

Hard to see what a theatrical Courage film could have done that The Tower of Dr. Zalost didn't already do.

>Rick and Morty movie is announced
>1/8th of Sup Forums is ecstatic, everyone else is neutral, contrarifags, or genuinely doesn't like the show which is A-OKAY! :D
>News comes in, Justin Roiland confirms in an interview the film's plot will tackle Evil Morty and that one of the main 6 characters will not make it out alive
>Mr Poopybutthole is confirmed not to be the main character that dies
>The hype is spreading fast for the film
>Eventually it's revealed film will release in theatres on April 1st
>This announcement is met with skepticism for about 5 minutes before R&M fanbase is back to raving and spamming adult swim with messages about the film
>These messages include such classics as "Where's my movie?", "WTF ALDUT SWIM GIMME R&M MOVIE", and of course "HOO-WEE! I'M MR. PICKLE BUTTHOLE MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!! GOD ISN'T REAL, THAT'S JUST A REGULAR OL' PLUMBUS MORTY!! XD"
>MatPat, Wisecrack, Treesicle, and a fuckton of 12 year olds release hundreds of theory videos about what's gonna happen in the movie, oversaturating the "Theory genre" but more importantly YOUR recommended feed.
>The day finally comes.
>Cosplayers flood the theatres. Ricks, Mortys, Meeseeks, even a few Principal Vaginas.
>The trailers end and the room goes dark
>The crowd is dead silent.
>The film opens on a shot of a castle
>"GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD! AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE 2: DEATH FIGHTER!!"
>World peace is achieved

Dude...