I was thinking

I was thinking,

Has there ever been a person run for president while under investigation by the FBI before?

It seems utterly fucking ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, history is being made in more ways than one.

She's shitty, but be fair: Trump is undergoing a lawsuit for his scam university right now too. Both of these situations are ridiculous.

Being investigated shouldnt automatically disqualify you though. There's no evidence of wrongdoing, that's the thing they're searching for

I'm voting for Clinton, and even I know there was evidence of wrongdoing. Normal people have been prosecuted for much lesser cases of mishandling classified info, regardless of whether malicious intent could be proven. She SHOULD have been prosecuted. And yet, ridiculously, insanely, she is still a 1000% better choice than her opponent.

What if she is in jail by election day would people still be legally allowed to vote for her?

>a lawsuit is anywhere near the same as a Federal investigation

Would secret service have to protect her in jail?

Explain in depth why you believe Hillary Clinton is better

Those idiots in the GOP managed to nominate the only person in the world who could lose to Clinton. And he still might win. As a donkey this is very frustrating.

>a civil suit is compareable to a criminal suit.

hmmm really makes you think

Yes. She would forfeit her position. You aren't fit for office when you're incarcerated.

meant for

>I'm voting for Clinton

eat a bullet stupid tripfag

Yea but that's civil. Whitewater was pretty similar

>stupid
>tripfag
Ow.
Ow!
Your ceaseless faggotry physically hurts me!
Just kidding, it just reminds me why you people aren't winning the election.

Holy fuck I wish there were more people than you.

So many people voting for Hillary swear up and down that she's innocent of all these things she's accused of. And that the people who take the fall for her are just proof that she's a shining beacon surrounded by people who just coincidentally have their careers ended. Hillary totally had nothing to do with the DNC rigging their primary for her. Huma Abedin is going to be unemployed very very soon. The Clintons are utter slime.

But if someone really says she's still better than Trump, at least we're having a debate based in honesty.

The only thing that keeps me from doing the same thing is that I remember what happened Mitt fucking Romney and I ask myself how much worse Trump's portrayal in the media is than Romney's. I don't think it's a lot.

that'd be a namefag, newshitter

that's not a trip you stupid retarded

+1

>Has there ever been a person run for president while under investigation by the FBI before?
dunno... but there's been on that's been on trial for pedo play

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg

Eugene V Debs ran for president from prison

What happens if she is "indicted" before election day?

Can people still vote for Hillary once she is indicted?

i don't care about your dumbass politics, nice blind assumption

i just hate special snowflake tripfags like yourself

again, find yourself in front of a loaded gun soon

Yes Bobby Kennedy was "unofficially" under investigation by J Edgar Hoover.

Yes, Bill Clinton was elected while under investigation by the FBI.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

Yes

pendejo cucko te deseo la muerte como la mierda horrible que eres

imbecile

>reading msn genuinely without completely going through a seizure
I think I know what the problem is.

Profanities aside, they're just accusations lacking any manner of substantiation; it's the same reason people lose their entire lives because their girlfriend couldn't handle being dumped. They claim rape and woo for them everyone believes them even when there isn't physical or verbal evidence of it. If you want trump to go to jail simply because there's accusations of a crime, then I can understand now why you choose to shill on our board, you fucking inept child.

Can Hillary cast a ballot once she is in jail?

Fuck. I fell for the bait. Forgive me Sup Forums elders, for I have sinned :^(.

He was elected in '92, according to your wiki page, he wasn't investigated for this until '93.

Innocent until proven guilty.

With that said, MAGA

She was already proven guilty, they just didn't charge her.

The fact that they didn't indict her is the biggest travesty of justice. Until a grand jury decides she hasn't been 'proven' of anything.

Robert Creamer planned out Obamacare while in prison. Hillary will just do the same. She'll swing some connections to get her a nice little oval office cell.