Why did everyone attack Fox but not Marvel?

Why did everyone attack Fox but not Marvel?

Is this a joke? There were countless threads bitching about Val, even though I can count her fans with a single hand.

She looks like Michelle Rodriguez and the midget from Game of Thrones had a kid.

Maybe you should try this again with a race change that no one actually bitched about.

>There were countless threads bitching about Val
I saw maybe 4 and those didn't even hit 500. Domino had like 8 on day 1 and 3 like a week ago.

Sup Forums has a forced meme "brown girl" fetish so it's not surprising.

I'm just so tired and done with the MCU it feels useless to complain about. Valkeyrie being white just makes sense because fucking Vikings were white people. It'd be like making Sun Tzu a black dude or white dude or something.

MCU set a precedent for black Asgardians with Heimdal.

>like making Sun Tzu a black dude or white dude or something.
Or a white lady

But Asgardians aren't Vikings, they're aliens.

There were a lot of threads about it when it was announced. Are you new here?

cause the trailer shows a hundred valkaryies, this is just one of them. Domino looks like shit

WITH VIKING NAMES FOR SOME REASON THAT JUST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIKINGS.

This is also what I hate. Hollywood needs to stop just sniping words that sound cool for their characters or stories or elements.

Another perfect example of Marvel's Fucking Retarded. It's truly shocking that all the Wakandans are black. How utterly racist of them not including some Asians and Mexicans and Eskimos in there.

>WITH VIKING NAMES FOR SOME REASON THAT JUST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIKINGS.

So the Vikings appropriated their names? What is your argument?

>Another perfect example of Marvel's Fucking Retarded. It's truly shocking that all the Wakandans are black. How utterly racist of them not including some Asians and Mexicans and Eskimos in there.

One location is an isolated African country and the other is literally space. Stop being retarded.

>This is also what I hate. Hollywood needs to stop just sniping words that sound cool for their characters or stories or elements.

These movies are Based off capeshit comics you stupid fuck.

The argument is dumb naming things after pre-established historical things and not even making it semi-related at all. It's just dumb and shallow and hacky.

>Space aliens magically look like human races every fucking time especially black girls with haircuts popular on earth, in America in 2017. The whole universe if filled with black girls that look exactly like modern day black girls!

Stop being retarded.

These movies are just taking pre-established characters and saying "fuck you" to the source material because they think putting the name on something MAGICALLY MAKES IT THE THING.

You. Stupid. Casual. Normie. Fuck.

Oh you're baiting by pretending to be retarded. You almost had me there.

Whats sad as fuck is that she grew up in a time where being Irish or Scottish was seen as being impure and "irish car bombs" were a thing. She absolutely was from a persecuted and unwanted people. This generation is so damn ignorant they don't realize "white privilege" in its current form didn't exist in the 50's and 60's and certainly not in Europe.

Kirby didn't create the characters in a vacuum. IRL Norse myth is the genesis of the characters. They are tied directly to an ethnic culture, which Kirby respected. If Vishnu is ever depicted in a Western movie you better believe he'll be played by an actor of Indian descent. If cultural sensitivity and authenticity matters, then it matters for all cultures.

The trailer had the hype overshadow everything else

It's literally what anyone wants
Just something good and worthwhile

Because both Goldblum has a darker skin tone; she's the Shaun King of black actresses. More people are concerned about a butchered or emotionally undeserved Gjallarbrú scene.

>Idea for a comic:

>names the Character "MARTIN LUTHOR KING JUNIOR"

>Is Chinese guy who delivers pizza

>Story is about zombies

>Sup Forums will defend the ever living fuck out of this.

Thanks for backing me up on this user, everyone gets retarded-on-purpose and obtuse on the subject. It's too much to ask writers to respect the names/ideas/characters they're ripping off these days.

>More people are concerned about a butchered or emotionally undeserved Gjallarbrú scene.

I mean, really. Without twenty years of jobbing like the best of them, how are you supposed to get the feel of just how epic Skurge standing alone is?

Without Balder, who is there to be his friend?

>They are tied directly to an ethnic culture, which Kirby respected.
Kirby dropped a mongol in Asgard, so he didn't respect it all that much. Hell, outside of cribbing some of the names, he barely made use of Norse Mythos at all.

This. People who think Kirby respected Norse myth are causals to both Marvel and Norse.

Thor wasn't a blonde in Norse myth and he didn't hang out with talking raccoons.

We did, it just that at this point its useless to bitch about MCU Thor being off source material given nearly everything else they've done

>Kirby dropped a mongol in Asgard,

The Norse existed across Northern Europe and would have recognized Attila the Hun.

Hogun is explicitly a foreigner to Asgard, anyway.

Lol you got him good there

If the norse expanded and would have know atila than they would have known some africans. Hell they reached north America why not fucking Africa.

I tried to, it looks like shit

Why do the gods of a people have to have the same skin tone?

and also Hogun is Charlie Bronson

Because domino is supposed to have bleached skin.
And the afro was dumb

He's not a Mongol, he's Attila the Hun. The Warriors 3 are analogues for the Eddic brothers Gunnar, Hogni and Atli

Attila the Hun was contemporaneous to the tail end of the Roman Empire. The Vikings came centuries later.

Is there a Gudrun analogue?

>she's the Shaun King of black actresses

I don't like the change, but this is slander. This girl at least has black facial features, Shaun King is a literal wigger.

Sup Forums invaded us for months. Where were you? They eventually gave up after they couldn't produce a hotter actress

Everyone in this planet deserves to be opressed globally.
Lets see people complain about fascism when they live in actual dictatorships and their lives consist of something other than bitching on Twitter.

I am Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I'm here forever