>not 90% Rick and Morty to parrot regular CN's 90% TTGO

MDE World Peace is the only good show they've ever had

>airing all the good shit at 1am

>shitting on Bob's Burgers

Still better than Shit McFartlane

MDE fanboys are genuinely the most pathetic [as] fanbase

Still better than Tim and Eric Bedtime Stories

>It's saved!
>We're going to show re-runs of shows that are 20 years old.

It's shit. Cartoon Network, [adult swim], and Toonami are all shit. Fucking shitty rerun channel.

Shouldn't you be in bed? You got school in the morning kid.

Ah. Clever retort; really. I get that your autism won't let you move pass 20 year old shows, but really, it's time to let it go and move to different programs.

ok cool guy what cartoon channels DO you like?

And that's saying something, even considering a certain show with a certain pickle.

>Decker
>Bedtime stories

I'd rather have Squidbillies reruns in every time slot forever than risk falling asleep with my TV on and accidentally give Tim and Eric bullshit my Nielsen ratings.

A half-hour slot? Cheapasses. They could sacrifice that other half-hour of Bob's Burgers.

There are none to like anymore which is the problem.

I'm surprised they haven't done intermittent reruns of FLCL this year to prep for season 2

They probably will in the back half of toonami right before the new episodes come out

Throw out half of bob's burgers and all of Cleveland show (face it nobody likes it) and you have over an hour a day of other programming to air.

Yeah, that's the problem: that's a fucking terrible way to build hype for a show.

FLCL is short enough they could have aired it two or three times across this whole year in various time slots to build awareness and refresh the crowd.

I'M

What if Adultswim got its own channel seperate from CN? What would its schedule look like now?

That would just give CN an excuse to air everything that isn't teen titans go at 3 in the morning

Just imagine what it'd look like if Fox hadn't signed those exclusivity contracts for the Simpsons with its affiliates and FXX but had instead whored that show out to everybody willing to pay anything for it.

>Bebop is back

Nice, been a while since I've watched it.

I used to not like the separate AS channel idea because I love the older style of CN that had multiple different curated blocks throughout a given day, but CN is so lost at this point that I think AS needs to just ship and fast. Problem is, once they do that then they'll start losing the ability to be indie and experimental because they'll need to meet the quota of viewers.

>DBS is literally a Saturday morning cartoon

Except some episodes are rated TV-14?

That's 8pm, not am.

Gotta agree with you there. Dragon Ball Super should be on regular CN, as it is in Latin America.

>Brak show is almost 20 years old

this is wrong

>First episode date: December 21, 2000

fuck

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast, The Brak Show and Sealab 2021 are back, for a least a little while
>So are Boo-Boo Runs Wild and Home Movies

THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED, MONKEY'S PAW

I only watch when it's playing in the breakroom at work. Of course, the only good shit they play is 12:30-1:30, which is after I get off.

Thanks fuckers.

Home Movies is gold for us drunk, weeply nostalgic night shifters out there, let us have our half hour slot goddammit

That's a low bar and a far cry from "the only good show they've ever had".

How the fuck is it saved with that much Seth Macfarlane shit on the schedule?

>cutting Moral Orel right before the good parts
>no more Squidbillies

but that's not fair

where the fuck is harvy birdman?

Next week bb

Life is not fair.

WHO KILLED WALT DISNEY?

do you like sulfur?

This. Adult Swim lost it's a appeal, ironically, when I became an adult and got a job. I'm asleep at night when everything is on.

If you add Metalocalypse in those are the best shows AS has ever made

Space Ghost wasn't on there was a Rick and Morty marathon

Hey, I like Home Movies. And without it we might not have gotten Metalocalypse and Bob's Burgers. With only one timeslot there's zero chance of going overboard with it too.

I hope you're not implying that Home Movies is bad.

That's because it was always designed for young adults in college.

Keep telling yourself that.

>teen Titans go except with classic Simpsons on AS

Why is Boo-Boo back? That fucking cartoon was annoying with John K trying to be a cartoon character

WITH A WRENCH?

fuck off sam, you AIDS-ridden fat faggot

Yeah, sure, whatever you say, kid. Now put the phone away and pay attention to class. This shit is gonna be in the test next week.

Im sorry, did I flip on FOX by mistake? Fuck you, Lazzlo

>Not liking late game Cleveland
End yourself

Because when they aired the good shit at 8pm a few months ago, no one fucking watched.

>air new shows
>WHY CAN'T THEY AIR THE CLASSICS?
>air old shows
>WHY CAN'T THEY AIR NEW SHIT?
Really churns the altoids

because they aired it against The Simpsons and Family Guy on FOX

As you said, it is better than shit.

Not exactly a high bar of quality.

at 1am for the next 10 weeks, adult swim is airing every single original they've made, that's why the "good shit" is even airing at all.
they even gave it its own bumpers which is a nice touch (they made a bumper explaining how Space Ghost started yesterday, they basically just asked Ted Turner if he wanted to make originals for CN and he rejected so they slapped a cartoon character on a CNN interview and he went "yeah ok")

Here's what's airing at 1am the next two weeks and a part of the fourth:

Week 2:
Monday: Aqua Teen
Tuesday: Birdman
Wednesday: Stroker and Hoop (rare rerun alert)
Thursday: Venture Bros.
Friday: Perfect Hair Forever at 1am, Tom Goes to the Mayor at 1:15am (rare rerun alert combo x2)

Week 3:
Monday: Robot Chicken
Tuesday: Squidbillies
Wednesday: 12 oz Mouse at 1am, Minoriteam at 1:15am (Minoriteam is extremely rare, mostly because Adult Swim hates the show)
Thursday: Boondocks
Friday: Moral Orel

Week 4:
Monday: Metalocalypse (expect a joke about how its cancelled)
Tuesday: Frisky Dingo at 1am, Assy McGee at 1:15am (expected Frisky Dingo to have its own day, whatever)
Wednesday and beyond: TBA

That was the Sunday schedule.

It looks like they're even airing them in the order they premiered. I'm guessing the rest of week 4 to be Tim & Eric on Wednesday, Saul of the Molemen and Fat Guy Stuck in Internet on Thursday, and Superjail on Friday.

Hopefully Drinky Crow gets a full half hour the following week, it's been fucking ages since they last aired it.

Who the fuck is still watching Robot Chicken?

So what would [AS] be like if they nixed all of Fox's sloppy seconds? No obligation to play them = several hours of programming freed up for either older content to be rerun waiting for new shows or allows new shows space to be put into the programming block. Bob can stay I guess, but the rest of the stuff has been on TV forever (excluding the Cleveland Show which is on its own tier of crap).

>So what would [AS] be like if they nixed all of Fox's sloppy seconds?

Considerably poorer, Family Guy regularly beats the other [AS] programs in ratings.

It wouldn't be running for 10 hours. Or having the money to make their original shows, especially higher budget ones like R&M.
A rerun of Family Guy would perform much better than a rerun of Boondocks or Venture Bros. or whatever. I'm not even saying because FG is waaaaaaaaay more popular, FG just also has a much higher episode count than those two.

If I ran Adult Swim I'd probably keep the lineup the same except remove 8pm on weekdays, air Cleveland Show either at graveyard hours or not at all, expand the AS original block 30 minutes (12:00a to 2:00a), and air Home Movies at 4:30am.

Eat the pennies.

New venture bros when

>Boo Boo Runs Wild
Isn't that that extremely weird Yogi Bear cartoon by John K.?

Yep. Adult Swim really likes that special, even though it predates the network and is rated TV-G (formerly Y7 until a 2016 re-rating)