How are you preparing for the halloween season, Sup Forums?

How are you preparing for the halloween season, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e0NLxQJ55Y
youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1504/31/1504319909399.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=X-Mn8Fu57Gk&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dZC2kZcDQns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm old enough that I don't have to care about Halloween anymore.
It's great.

>not having Halloween as your favorite Holiday
What a fag

I'm working on something with a zombie girl.

Planning on making it a four day weekend and buying a bunch of horror movies to use that free time. Plus, pizza for lunch Monday and spending all day at my LCS Tuesday.

gonna try to make a big-o costume and wear it around campus especially since we have a little halloween thing for the local kids

It's extremely overrated. But normies love it since it gives them an excuse to be weird for a while since they just be weird all year around.

>Liking Sexy Dress Up Meme day

>making a chart for what horror and Halloweeny cartoons, TV shows and movies to watch
>making a list of Halloweeny and horror books to put on hold from the library
>inventorying my Halloween decorations and putting together a collage for how I want to decorate this year
>making lists of what decorations/stuff I want to buy this year

The only preparation I ever do is looking up what movies are on TV.

Every year I say "This year, I'm gonna go somewhere!" and every year it never happens.

That's pretty much my plans too, except with 80s and 90s cheesy horror movies

I've been prepping since Nov 1st 2016

I'm buying like 15 plastic/cardboard skeletons from poundland, carve a pumpkin, order pizza, smoke fat blunts and marathon the Scary Movie series.

Oh and post skeletons.

>Not Liking Sexy Dress Up Meme day
What are you, a homosexual in hiding, or just just a flamboyant one?

Pfft, nice try user. Theres no such thing as skeletons. They're just an urban legend.

>Aliens
>The Witch
Garbage.

>The Witch
>Garbage

What's it like to have such terrible taste?

>The VVitch
Well I have never seen the movie, and I love the New England aesthetic so I'll have to wait and see.

>Aliens
Okay now you're fucking with me. I also have Alien which is a better horror movie than Aliens, but Aliens is still amazing.

I'm somehow who has the magically ability to control his own fucking penis and doesn't like the normies pretend-not-be-shallow-while-being-shallow bullshit they pull.

Every single "costume contest" is won the girl being the sluttiest. Girls are all in "Sexy XYZ" outfits. But normies insist, it's not about sex teheheheheheh it's about dressing up and having fun but only if the fun is sexualized because it's not about sex!

I already know what I'm going as youtube.com/watch?v=8e0NLxQJ55Y

Don't be such a killjoy.

I'm not feeling it this year, just recently broke up with my girlfriend and halloween was our special thing. Will probably go to bed early.

Tell that to asshole drunk normies who just can't have fun dressing up for the sake of it and only want want the most sexually attractive, sexy, cool-kid sex- havers to be around them on Halloween.

I've had some really shitty Halloween experiences user. I don't even give a fuck about their cosplay orgy anymore.

Well, what about little kids trick-or-treating?

sorry to hear that bro

>Having a girlfriend
Fag. I at least can watch my horror movies and run on spooky trails in peace.

>actually going to costume contests instead of partying it up with your bros and hos

It's like you have literally zero friends, how sad.

My local cinema plays horror movies all october, i'm going to watch the Exorcist on halloween as is my custom. Might go trick or treating with my little sister.

by commissioning and requesting lewds

>garbage taste
>leddit spacing
What a coincidence.

t. Jason Voorhees

That's cool.

The contests are at the bars we're "partying it up" at. I'm not even participating, just making the observation.

>It's like you have literally zero friends, how sad.

You ever invite your friends to a Halloween party you threw down a bunch of money for because they said they'd show up and then they don't show up at all and a bunch of assholes you don't know come and take all the stuff you bought for your friends and trash the place and leave and force you clean up even though it's not your place?

Yeah fuck Halloween.

You ever go to a Halloween party and see a girl you study with who copies off your homework and who you help out, pretend to not know you because she's talking to Chad and telling Chad he should beat you up and embarrassing and humiliating the guy without whose help she would have failed out of college?

Yeah fuck Halloween.

You ever go to a Halloween party where you're completely in costume where you can't see your face and talk and dance with girls who have previously rejected you because right now they actually have no clue what you look like proving that they're shallow sluts?

Yeah fuck Halloween.

This is my villain origin story.

I almost feel the need to make a Halloween night version of that Virgin vs Chad meme.

Nothing much really, just waiting for the Ed, Edd n Eddie thread

you both need to go back

>in the history of the internet only people from reddit ever hit enter twice

How does it feel to be retarded

I'd be appropriate. The only silver lining is knowing the girl failed out of that class and then college (we had the same major so we had a lot of classes together) after she basically admitting she was just using me. I hope she enjoyed her one night stand with Chad!

>that comment section : youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

HAHAHA holy fuck

If anyone was wondering what the fuck is wrong with the comment section : desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1504/31/1504319909399.jpg

We're going to have to deal with you all the time now, aren't we.

>an entire infographic
Please learn to summarize a problem in a few sentences,

Requesting art of this thing with a stake through its heart and its head severed and stuffed with garlic.

Is it the time of year for daily spooky threads?

>Shitting on Halloween
Go back to masturbating over Christmas like the garbage person you are

Hoping to see people host streams.

No

Fuck Halloween

Hey Christmas is way better, it's comfy and you get cool stuff and good food. And bitches look hot in Christmas stuff Halloween is for edgy, shallow people who seek cheap thrills.

Begone heretic!

Why not?

You're not scared of lewd monsters are you?

Hoping to show them to my friends this year. Kicking myself I didn't save them.

Dont blow your spookythread loads this early, faggots. Also this asshole can fuck off

No, I'm scared of circle jerk shitposting.

Winnie time?

NO. Wait a month. Its shit like this that burnt Henry out

Gonna watch this, Freddy vs. Jason, King Kong vs. Godzilla, and Frankenstein meets the Wolfman

Too late for that. He already said he ain't drawing any more of the ghoul girls besides Phanty.

Days without jewish tricks are again reset to 0.

I don't care about Halloween or Christmas. neither one means anything to me anymore.

Then why are you here?

Did he try appeasing a fanbase outside of his predetermined lines?

Nigga, you never do that. That shit makes everything go down the shitter.

Besides, we shouldn't be going "FUCK YOU GIVE US MORE" we should posting what he already made and go "LOOK AT HOW AWESOME THIS IS"

>Not liking vamp lolis
You disappoint me yet again Sup Forums

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself the same question.

I'll let you know when I find an answer.

I guess I can stream like I did last year. That was some fun shit.

Vampirina a cute, CUTE

what a diva

>Disneyland Hong Kong was full blown haunted mazes and Halloween makeovers for their classic rides
>Disney US will never let that happen for their park

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Mn8Fu57Gk&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=dZC2kZcDQns

>we should posting what he already made and go "LOOK AT HOW AWESOME THIS IS"
>pointless image dumps
nah
It's the same shit people like do in a vain attempt to bait the artist to drawing more stuff.

Pedos and/or jews detected.

It's just Sup Forums shitposting. Literally one guy too.

You know we can all get along.

Plauge a best

McHale will probably be active in his social networks like twitter and tumblr, I will harass him until he confess me the reason behind his obsession with birds.

But you are the only one spamming it on Sup Forums. Same filenames and you just can't help but to post that chart you love oh so much.

>Sup Forums getting their dicks in a twist over a fucking Disney preschool show
Why am I not surprised

Try to draw spooky art, specifically lewds

I rest my case.

Draw Sadako casually sitting next to Jason Voorhees standing over a couple dead bodies

Did the dude say he was taking requests? Jesus Christ.

oh man this brings back memories. I don't even remember what the artist name was. But futa vampires had to be a very specific fetish.

Is this retard going to try to ruin spooky shit this year all because he's reading too deeply into a fucking B-list cartoon designed for two year old girls?

Just ignore it

Someone should draw a pin up of Scary Godmother in a pumpkin patch.

i like that idea

don't get your hopes up but i'm pocketing this for later on

In her underwear or less if that wasn't already obvious

Actually despite my autistic ranting in this thread I'm not 100% opposed to Halloween. I think I'm just having a reaction to the normie over-ratedness of the whole thing. Normies just ruin Halloween for me.

Why is Trump being spammed?

something about a new Disney show about a vamp and her family moving into the human world is actually a Jewish plot about foreigners or something. One Sup Forumstard is sperging out.

I'm making a list of all my Halloween specials I have and getting them ready to watch in October. Any suggestions for one I definitely shouldn't miss? I've already eaten 3 or 4 boxes of Halloween cereal. Making plans for Halloween, probably getting drunk with some girl coworkers and giving out candy and watching horror movies.

I'mma draw a ton of Halloween art for the spooky threads. I'm so excited for Spooky Day!

You sound like such a loser

I'm going to force my gf to watch the Witch and also What we do in the Shadows. Both are amazing.

aging up a loli means you're probably a pedo in denial

we can only hope there will be more

Well somebody doesn't seem to have friends