>Iron Monger
>Ross
>Justin Hammer
>Aldrich Killian
>Alexander Pierce
>Ego
>Vulture
>Tony Stark

Why are most MCU villains rich old white guys?

>Hammer
Not old
>Ross
Not rich
>Killian
Not old
>Pierce
Not old
>Vulture
Not rich
>Stark
Not old

To answer your question though, it's becasue of SJW pandering.

Is it because the only real villain here is the patriarchy?

I definitely think Pierce qualifies as old, it's just he carries it off well because he's fucking Robert Redford, the once and forever handsomest man alive.

>Ross
>Not rich

Nigga do you know how much a 4 star general makes?

Aren't most of them white in the comics anyway? Ego was just using Kurt Russel's image as an avatar anyway

Oh shit I thought Pierce was the guy from Ant Man
Maybe rich to you, but not rich by MCU's standards where there are at least a few different billionaires in each movie

So just like real life then?

They've been white since their creation, with the exception of Ego since he's fucking planet. Back when you could have a villain be white without someone throwing a hissy fit.

It's the age of oppression olympics and white people wanna feel oppressed too.

Who caused the economic crisis of 2008?

>SJW pandering.

>The richest people in the Western world are white men
>The most corrupt people in the western world are the rich and powerful
>Western movies mimic reality
>This is somehow a problem

Bush. A rich white man.

>Why are most MCU villains rich old white guys?

Because they have the money and power to threaten the first world.

I don't think Ego counts as anything except 'Old'. We haven't seen anything hinting that he's involved in a large-scale galactic economy, and his own world/himself doesn't have any economy to speak of... so, no actual money there.
And his actual form is... some weird... thing with only vague human aspects.

But user, white men at clearly the most oppressed people in society. Think about it, minorities are getting the same rights as us and we only have most of the power instead of all of it. Moving Confederate statues to museums where they'll be glorified and preserved is another clear attack on white men.

Because a non white rich man would be unrealistic

Because rich old white guys are evil? When you have more money than you could spend in SEVERAL lifetimes, but you're still scrambling for more, and you're willing to harm and even kill less fortunate people to get it, what would you call it but evil? Other than maybe some form of psychosis.

Vulture is rich, did you see his house? He's making bank

>Make a minority the villain
"DAT'S RACIST!"

>Make a woman the villain
"THAT'S SEXIST!"

Sad but true.

Said no one ever

>Things that never happened

People are praising Blanchett as Hela and MBJ as Killmonger. Michael Clark Duncan was praised for Kingpin and nobody said anything about Jamie Foxx as Electro.

Does Ego count? I mean the motherfucker is a planet for goodness sake

>Make a woman the villain
>[Freudian undertones intensify]*
ftfy

>make the villains white
>THATS SJW PANDERING

>make the villain black
>NO WAY NIGGERS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO ETC ETC

i'm just waiting for the ironic messiah of mankind, Kim Jong Un, to start the catastrophic cascading nuclear event, so humanity can get what we all ultimately deserve: total and complete removal and eradication from life. what's a miracle like life anyway if people turn it into shit?

>white villains who have always been white remain white in the movies
>still gets triggered

Wewy

>To answer your question though, it's becasue of SJW pandering.
I didn't know the vast majority of movies have been SJW pandering since Hollywood's inception.

Was it a bait to list Tony as a MCU villain?

Whites are the only ones driven and smart enough to want to change the world for what they deem to be the better, without using religion as their main drive like the invading muslim hordes.

What are the Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Indians, etc, etc, etc

Losers that were colonized or turned into white man's bitch.

I hardly think the Chinese are the white man's bitch today, and at all the aforementioned peoples in the past were driven and smart enough to change the world for what they deemed to be better. Just because the world is currently held in a white centric grip doesn't change that.

This is more of video game thing where this absolutely does happen.

>I hardly think the Chinese are the white man's bitch today
Taiwan says otherwise. And the fact that whites run unchecked throughout their waters, daring them to try something. China is a small fry bitch.

China is kinda of (if you forgive the pun) a paper tiger. They may seem strong and powerful from the outside, but the instant something challenges then, they will fold.

>Aldrich Killian
Not giving me Maya Hensen as a villain and depriving me of all the Maya/Pepper fanworks of them cuckolding Stark.

Tony looked pretty enough to wreck in his Extremis run.

Jewish men*
Feel free to look up the CEOs for Newscorp, Disney, CBS, and Alphabet Inc (Parent company of Google). President of the Federal Reseve as well.

Now how come none of these villains are Jewish?

>this dumb pos white supremacist cunt

you do know that white supremacy is one of the unfortunate side effects of globalism, right? once that's gone and stupid jingoistic niggers and slags like yourself are left to your own devices to be stupid as fuck again with no mitigation, your dumbass tribe will be back killing each other by the thousands again, possibly millions this round. and it's already starting.

That's why they are challenging the American Petrodollar with their new gold backed oil futures market. That's why teh BRICs group is a thing.

They aren't they richest people in the world. They certainty don't run the governments. Go back to Sup Forums with your antisemitism bullshit.

>They aren't they richest people in the world
>1% of US population
>1/2 of that 1% are in the upper 1% of income earners in the US
>make up 40% of US billionaires
>make up 10% of worldwide billionaires
In the west they are the richest group per population.

The west is not the world. They highly value family, along with education and strong work ethics. Its not a surprise that they do well for their families.

>The west is not the world
Do you not follow conversations very well? We're specifically talking about the western world, you fucking dunce.

>Jewish men*

>In the west

If you can't keep up, just fade away and let the adults talk.

Sup Forums is that way -->

>gets btfo
>g-g-go away, meanie!

Most mcu characters are rich and white.

Vulture was fucking loaded.
Maybe not millons of dollars rich but he was rich.

>Vulture
Wasn't a villain. He was a family man being persecuted by a stuck up billionaire and his over privileged mutant gimp.