Some X-Men teasers. Bloodstorm joins X-Men Blue, they time travel and fight 90s Gen X

I find this image confusing

from left to right I recognize Skin fighting Beast
Penance (who was Monet iirc) fighting Jimmy Hudson
A flying Woman I cant identify next to them (perhaps Monet, who was two twins joined together), or a flying Husk (is that even possible?)

then we have Jean creating a telekinetic shield to protect herself from Chamber, and Cyclops next to her shooting to the flying woman.

then we have Mondo, Bloodstorm, and Angel flying in the sky. Next to Cyclops there are two tiny figures of a male, who may be iceman, and a female, the female looks like flying woman (perhaps these not meant to be happening simultaneously), and below Angel there is another tiny figure.
I feel like Jubilee and Synch should be somewhere.

Bunn confirmed they will meet 90s Emma and Banshee.

from Gold, shows the full Blue and Gold teams, confirms Bloodstorm joins Blue

I think this supports the Sup Forums leak that says Blue will become Ultimate X-Men, since it is a book with only alternative reality characters.

Laura will fight Daken

mystique and fantomex in astonishing
probably betray each other

and finally, the Blue characters in the hands of Miss Sinister, homage to New Mutants in the hands of The White Queen

they fucked that left hand royally

>Penance (who was Monet iirc)

Whatever happened to Hollow? Last I saw that was what Penance was going as (since he Penance name was being used by the old Vengeance). They never did go and say who the hell she was

perhaps the colorist can solve it

nobody knows
some other stuff no one knows, what happened to the twins of Monet who could join together dragon ball style to create Monet (and one was autistic iirc)

What the fuck is/was the mutant power of Cordelia Frost., she hasnt been seen outside flashbacks since the 90s I think

>Mondo hanging out with the Gen X kids while the team is wearing the Dodson suits

This bothers me!

Bottom right girl is Jubilee, launching bombs at Bloodstorm.

Flying girl MIGHT be Husk, is some kind of lighter than air form? But is probably M.

>Whatever happened to Hollow?

She flew off with a newly evil Phil Urich and never came back when he turned Hobgoblin.

Flying girl could be Firestar?

Are they bringing the OG Gen X characters back? That comic was my jam back in the day. Yeah I'm old.

I thought it was disgusting how they made Skin get crucified on the X-mansion lawn by religious fanatics. I'm fine w/ killing characters if the writers care about them and handle it properly. But they didn't even get his name right for the tombstone. It reminds me of Avengers Arena, somebody killing characters other writers poured their soul into just for cheap shock value. Apparently the guy who wrote that was the same guy who did that wacky plot about electing Nightcrawler pope, revealing he looks like a demon, and incinerating Catholics with communion wafers.

And Jubilee is a non-mutant campire with a kid now. These characters are mostly ruined. I would like if they could bring them back to basics.

*vampire

it's a time travel story. Firestar wasnt a part of Gen X. Monet is a flyer, and I guess Husk can fly if that is what her skin uncovers.

Y'know what, I'm pretty sure it is Monet. I think Paige is in the far background climbing Mondo.

And Firestar only interacted with Gen X like twice, to have her argue with Emma.

Daww good to see they still keep in touch

This is the last chance for /ss/. In fact, Miss Sinister makes it extra creepy. Tyke beware.

Is that Mondo or could it be Iceman?

Slutty Sinister best Sinister.

>90s Emma
Eh, i will read the storytime for this then. Blue is such a bad book but they keep using Emma so i read.

Muh diiiick

More please.

Mondo. Synch, Skin are there too. Which is weird because wasn't Mondo actually barely part of the team? He was only in an Annual before being revealed as a mole for Black Tom.

No, he was there for like, a year or too.

But was well gone from the team by the time they wore those costumes.

I'm just saying since I don't see teen Iceman anywhere else on that spread and he's done the giant ice monster form a few times in this series

Who does she dress like that?I am done with x-books since SE.

Blue is kinda shaping up to be a modern era Exiles.

Now they need to add Nocturne.

Jean dresses like that probably because its a Mojoverse arc, so Mojo chose the clothes for her, making Jean look like Maddie.

Miss Sinister generally wear black queen style clothes

that would be nice. I find Jimmy very uninteresting. I imagine he was chosen for being Magda's son. Magneto still doesnt know that.

Is there any fan art of Miss Sinister?

>Slutty Sinister in Blue and regular Sinister in Secret Warriors

Please educate me since I havent been reading X-Men. Is Storm a vampire or something or is Bloodstorm from another reality? Why is Sinister a woman now?

Wait, what? Isn't their whole deal that there can only be a man or woman version of Sinister at one time? I could be totally wrong though.
Ms. Sinister has been around since 2008 under Mike Carey's X-men Legacy

>is Bloodstorm from another reality?

This one. Specifically the "Mutant X" universe from the comic book of the same name starring Havok, not the arguably X-Men based TV show.

Back in the 80s, the X-Men had a storyline where they ran into Dracula (a Marvel character since the Tomb of Dracula book in the 70s). In the Mutant X universe, this led to her becoming a vampire, who eventually quit the X-Men & joining Havok (that universe's Cyclops equivalent because Scott ended up getting abducting alongside Corsair) and monstrous versions of the O5 (a more demonic Archangel, a stupid, green and brutish Beast, a cursed bitter Ice Man, and Maddie Pryor) in that universe's version of X-Factor.

>Why is Sinister a women now
He's not, sorta.
Back during Messiah Complex, he died. During Carey's run on Legacy, it turned out Sinister had multiple back up plans in case he was killed. One of them happened to be Claudine Renko. She's a sort of host, and when he died she was activated as a clone of his- but ya know, female, for whatever reason.
She hasn't been used much and was last seen fucking with X-23 a few years ago.

However, another one of his failsafes also worked, so now there's a regular Sinister running around as well. This is the one that is his own species and messed with Scott during Gillen's run on Uncanny.

Comics!

They're basically two separate characters now desu

God damn Miss Sinister is perfect

I should be excited since this is GenX and I friggin' loved that series. But this is X-men Blue, which is entirely mediocre and I literally don't give two shits about the O5. Damn monkey paw.

She really is

This is sad.
Half of this thread's questions don't need to be asked.
And don't get me started on the commentary.
-Bloodstorm was the only non-demon on Maddie's "Hex-Men" team, her being the turncoat should have been obvious. I mean, she even managed to resist Dracula's control, what chance did Maddie have? But I was hoping for EvilPixie.
- Laura always fights Daken. It's played out.
- The two biggest genderbend perv sluts in comics hook up, color me surprised.
- Original Penance was Monet while he two sisters had merged with the family power to become a replacement M. Hollow was the leftovers after the shell was abandoned.
- - Monet used to wear the mask too, it's not Husk.
- This Sinister seems to be stalking Jeanie this time.
- I asked myself the same thing.
- This is actually a good idea, they're already investigating Alt-U weirdness and taking in refugees.
- That's Jeanie's normal green and yellow skintight costume uncolored.
- Alt-U Storm. Clone-copy of Sinister onto some poor lady.
- A *manufactured* Alt-U, like Legion's "Age-of-X". That makes her presence X-tra weird. And given that Havok's now EvilEmma's henchvillain it's going to be interesting when they next meet up.
- In ten years you'll be the bitch whining about how much better BLUE was compared to the comics of 2027. Suck it up and enjoy the ride for a change.

>miss sinister will never step on your balls
Why live?

Prostitutes and understanding girlfriends will do cos-play kink.
So there is hope for your sickoe fantasies yet, but it will cost you. One way or another.

Is nobody going to comment of the supposed significance of this teaser image?
Scott finally using his telepathy?
More of those crippling power surges Original Cyclops used to get?
Or maybe it's those migraines of his?

What's the tease? They didn't release that image for no reason whatsoever.

>Scott was the Phoenix the whooooole time

>In ten years you'll be the bitch whining about how much better BLUE was compared to the comics of 2027.

If I had to use one example from the current line up it would be Soule's X-men. Or the mediocrity that is X-men Gold.

Astonishing seems good so far

is it 2012?

Oh I'm sure Soule will disappoint eventually.

Shush, you fool! Don't spoiler the next movie like that!
Quickly, remove your post before the NeoNazi Sup Forums posters learn of this and shitpost us all to death!

It's not even that good
It's just comparatively much better than the other shit that's being written.

How can you tell?
They haven't even finished their first story yet.
Whedon's Astonishing didn't start to get awesome until the second volume.
Morrison's run didn't show itself for what it was until Xorn turned into Magneto in the third year.
Give it some time before you judge. Or at least read it.

Soule is a shitty writer, every single he's written for Marvel has been subpar

>inb4 the Phoenix/Jean/Rachel/Hope are all just psychic projections Scott created like Arthur/The Tick

>it was meeeeeeee

>Morrison's run didn't show itself for what it was until Xorn turned into Magneto in the third year.

But it was entertaining from the start. With Soule's you're just wondering where it's going. It's okay so far, but given his track record the resolution and larger storyline will most likely end up not delivering.

You want a really fucked-up headtrip? Reread Mutant X.

xorn being magneto was the worst part of that run.

>check the wiki
>Scotty Summers

Pleb detected.

You're a fucking moron.

Soule sucking as a norm doesn't preclude the potential that there's going to be the one good idea that validates his entire career up until now.
There's plenty of writers who are hit and miss in this industry.
I'm not going to write off the new book just because another book by Soule sucked.
Besides, whatever they've got planned was a good enough idea for them to give it the Astonishing title.
That has to count for something.

>Scott finally using his telepathy?
What?

holy shit are you a shill? the first two issues were shitty, his Marvel resume is bad to terrible and the X-line right now is a mess
why would you have faith it will shape up

>Besides, whatever they've got planned was a good enough idea for them to give it the Astonishing title.

Oh wow, the Astonishing title! Who gives a fuck? It lost any meaning the moment Whedon left and it became a D-list X-title.

What? You never noticed how that psychic link with Jean was always up and running even whenever Jean was deprived of her psychic abilities?
Or how Morrison had Scott turn it off when he didn't want to talk to his wife about what was bothering him?
Or how about that time in Battle-of-the-Atom when Old Scott explained to Young Scott that they could see psychic battles if they try?

Nobody is forcing you to read something you compulsively need to shitpost about.
If it hurts to keep hitting yourself in the face ... STOP HURTING YOURSELF.
The same rule applies to comics.
Go read Batman. It's nice and simple.
You don't have to exemplify the rule of insanity if you do.

>Besides, whatever they've got planned was a good enough idea for them to give it the Astonishing title.
Soule paid his dues by writing the Inhumans books for years and writing Death of X and IvX
>Oh wow, the Astonishing title! Who gives a fuck? It lost any meaning the moment Whedon left and it became a D-list X-title.
Remember when Liu was on the title and had Northstar's wedding issue right after Karma was kidnapped?

>How to mess X-Men even further

she was last seen in Avengers Academy

>Chamber will be in 3 different books within 4 months
what a time to be alive

Finesse and Hazmat in limbo forever

Dick status: MUH

Astonishing is such a garbage, that issue #2 wasn't even storytimed. It was forgotten, just like the series eventually be.

it just looks like he's about to fiddle with the intensity dial on the side of his visor

what a salt

Soule made his bed with IvX and peanut butter allegory. He should have been more careful about his life choices. He thought that he will be new claremont. I love how life is fair and just.

>Scott! Stop playing with your visor. You are among people right now.

>And he'll do nothing but stand around

how long until one of the writers addresses if the pheonix egg scott used in time runs out got restored when franklin rebooted the world to before the incursions

Nobody has even addressed how/when he even got that thing

every artist wants to draw him

At least he's not Apocalypse's blue bastard great-great grandnephew in a Canadian WeaponX concentration camp.
Well, not anymore.

I see Polaris has drank the Magneto cool-aid by the gallon now.
If this is a new status quo I don't mind so much, but if this link is going to be forgotten again after a year then it damages the character.
Lorna's gone back and forth too many times about this.

She joins Magneto's group to keep him in check. She's essentially replacing Betsy's place from Bunn's previous Magneto lead X-men team.

I'd drink Mag's kool-aid

Morrison's run was never good
Whedon's was also not good, just nowhere as bad
And you really expect someone to stick around for three fucking years to see if it gets good?

Bump

aka "We need a new dominatrix villain since fans won't stop bitching every time Emma looks on redside again."

X-MEN BLUE: THE UN-UNCANNY FAN FICTION

Jim lee era cyke?

Selene fills that role easily enough. Nah, see all that Carey wanted was to R63 someone.

Selene, Maddie (616 and the new one) and Miss Sinister all have Black Queen aesthetics.

I dont think that picture means what you think it means, but E is For Extinction Cyclops had a secondary mutation that allowed him to change tv channels with his eyes and hypnotize people.

I loved that series. I'm worried to go back and re-read it though. I was pretty young when it came out, and I think I'd just be mad at 7th grade me being a stupid edgelord.

God that art.